We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
0.001 Miligram scales for 5-MeO-DMT Options

Clife777
#1 Posted : 10/17/2017 4:37:36 PM

Multi Dimensional Entity

Quick Question just got my hands on some 5-MeO, is it worth me getting some proper scales for this or am i wasting £20 on just to weigh up one thing one time? i got some 0.01 scales already but i know its alot more potent
Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

The universe is but one floor of an infinite elevator shaft

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ulim
#2 Posted : 10/17/2017 4:56:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Clife777 wrote:
Quick Question just got my hands on some 5-MeO, is it worth me getting some proper scales for this or am i wasting £20 on just to weigh up one thing one time? i got some 0.01 scales already but i know its alot more potent

20 is not nearly enough to trust a scale. Those "miligram scales" are not accurate at all.
Even jewelry scales are somewhat innacurate for the more powerfull drugs.
You want a scale from a reputable brand at a high price if you want a scale to trust.
Volumetric dosing is what you want.
Look at the guide for weighing tips.

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 10/17/2017 7:00:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out this thread by Bancopuma on using measuring scoops for 5meo > https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=75488

SpicyCraik17
#4 Posted : 10/17/2017 7:50:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Volumetric dosing and a good scale are your best friends. Just make sure to scale up the material so that you err on the side of caution. I'd rather take a few shots of liquid than wonder if I'm going to die from that drop.
Safe travels.

Clife777
#5 Posted : 10/18/2017 11:45:08 AM

Multi Dimensional Entity

Yeah this is what i was thinking i dont want to over do it xD i know DMT is relatively safe but 5-MeO is alot more potent xD can 5-MeO be fatal if you over do it?

Them scoops look perfect little 3mm scoop ideal, 2 scoops is a decent hit then?

Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

Ulim
#6 Posted : 10/18/2017 12:33:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think fatal in a body sense.
More like extremly mind shattering Confused

Aum_Shanti
#7 Posted : 10/19/2017 9:19:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Please adjust before to your own material. There can be quite a difference in fluffiness which can result in quite different weights per spoon.
Best is to just put like 10 or 20 or whatever (depending on the scale you have) spoons on the scale and then divide by amount of spoons, to have the "per spoon" value for your material.

Also the material should be even in granularity for this to work properly. E.g. not fine dust and some bigger crystals in between...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Clife777
#8 Posted : 10/19/2017 1:25:12 PM

Multi Dimensional Entity

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Quote:

Please adjust before to your own material. There can be quite a difference in fluffiness which can result in quite different weights per spoon.
Best is to just put like 10 or 20 or whatever (depending on the scale you have) spoons on the scale and then divide by amount of spoons, to have the "per spoon" value for your material.

Also the material should be even in granularity for this to work properly. E.g. not fine dust and some bigger crystals in between...

So Chop it up, gauge what a scoop is of my material by weighing a few scoops, start of small, BLAST OFF..?

zikzak
#9 Posted : 10/19/2017 2:28:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Get a Gemini 20. After that you can dial in the weight for your specific material measuring a larger amount, say 30 scoops - divide total weight for said 30 scoops by 30 and you will get a pretty accurate measure for that scoop. Good travels with 5meo - it's a f*cking wild and beautiful beast.

Clife777
#10 Posted : 10/20/2017 9:45:15 AM

Multi Dimensional Entity

zikzak wrote:
Get a Gemini 20. After that you can dial in the weight for your specific material measuring a larger amount, say 30 scoops - divide total weight for said 30 scoops by 30 and you will get a pretty accurate measure for that scoop. Good travels with 5meo - it's a f*cking wild and beautiful beast.

just been paid so im going to order one just want to double check this is the Gemini 20?
https://www.amazon.co.uk...-Stainless/dp/B0012TDNAM

Thanks for the advice you beautiful people , ill let you know how my first experience goes with this beautiful beast Smile

null24
#11 Posted : 10/20/2017 8:45:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ulim wrote:

That seems to be questionable. It is hard to find a reliable answer and I'm not sure if an LD50 has been established, but I'm pretty sure it exists and is not hard to achieve.

Even though I was extremely high, in not sure how I could perceive my heart stopping and then exhaling without a return breath prior to my pseudo-nde unless it did indeed happen.

I'll never know, but it concerns me enough that I've been holding onto a couple precious doses for a couple months now waiting for a reliable sitter, which is something I never do.

No matter what, I it is powerful, and beautiful, transformative. And very dangerous. Please prepare yourself and be ready (and sure you want) for your world to no longer exist for you in the same way.

As for weighing, what is your ROA? It seems that using scoops is effective, but as per Banco's thread, it may be more economically feasible for you, but it is the route I took to weigh this HcL and I'm confident.

Again, I just want a responsible, reliable sitter with CPR training, who knows how to hold space without interfering and who can tell the difference between real physical distress requiring a call or a heavy psychic purge.

If this is your first go with it, regardless of your prior psychedelic experience take precaution and do not be alone.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Clife777
#12 Posted : 10/24/2017 9:53:24 AM

Multi Dimensional Entity

Im the same as you mate, never bother with a sitter when im on my own but with this one i am going to wait until im with my mate

I blast NN all the time on my own but while im new to this will most defiantly have a sitter!

Ordered a Scoop and some Wales Fuck it...Roll on Saturday time to get Multi Dimensional Love

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 10/25/2017 12:54:05 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ulim wrote:

https://erowid.org/chemi...dmt/5meo_dmt_death.shtml
Erowid wrote:
The number of documented fatalities associated with 5-MeO-DMT is very
low. The risk of injury or death is likely higher among those
combining it with other psychoactives or ingesting without a sitter.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

pitubo
#14 Posted : 10/25/2017 1:13:43 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Please read read this => https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=13240 thread carefully.

Excellent reading about some real risks involved with 5-meo-dmt. Also be very cautious about combining it with maoi's and rima's.

Clife777
#15 Posted : 10/26/2017 9:08:38 AM

Multi Dimensional Entity

pitubo wrote:
Please read read this => https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=13240 thread carefully.

Excellent reading about some real risks involved with 5-meo-dmt. Also be very cautious about combining it with maoi's and rima's.

Reading that puts me off slightly, but then again i can see most of the trip reports where they have had problems has been due to because there banging like 20mgs when 10mg is considered strong...do you breakthrough on this stuff, ive heard one guy say its like acid and NN is like shrooms