We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cyb's tek fail after 1st pull Options

esse_jeremy
#1 Posted : 10/18/2017 11:22:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I'm following the Cyb's tek, SAME ammount, same recipe, ZERO VARIATION and of course using MHRB.

I got a nice first pull, 0.2 withe crystals.

then i waited 24h and pull the second time, recycling the same naphta and I got 0.1, I tought because I did the 4 separation too fast so the THIRD time I shake and let separate 6 times and I also heated up more.

And I got NOTHING....I mean my solvent turned yellow as usual but no crystal precipitation.ZERO.

What I'm doing wrong?? why people can get 1% and I can't even get beyon the first pull????

so sad Sad

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Running Bear
#2 Posted : 10/19/2017 2:27:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because you're using low quality bark. A lot of people get nothing their first time so don't be sad. Half of dmt extracting is luck unfortunately Laughing . Next time do a simple STB and see what happens.

esse_jeremy
#3 Posted : 10/19/2017 9:24:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
Because you're using low quality bark. A lot of people get nothing their first time so don't be sad. Half of dmt extracting is luck unfortunately Laughing . Next time do a simple STB and see what happens.

I can see crystal forming and if I blow the surface of my solvet it becomes milky, very saturated. Then I put back in the freezer and it drop only few crystal and turn clear again BUT if I blow it again it returns milky and saturated.....is like they can't drop if I don't blow the surface.

I would like to avoid evaporate my solvent but the solution is very saturated for sure.

zikzak
#4 Posted : 10/19/2017 2:30:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is your freezer cold enough?

cyb
#5 Posted : 10/19/2017 3:20:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Doesn't sound like MHRB to me...maybe Trunk Bark or a duff batch.
Difficult to find quality bark in this day and age...sign of the times.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

esse_jeremy
#6 Posted : 10/19/2017 5:26:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
Doesn't sound like MHRB to me...maybe Trunk Bark or a duff batch.
Difficult to find quality bark in this day and age...sign of the times.

man I think the problem is precipitation, my solvent is full of dmt, very saturated but it doesn't want to precipitate, I'm 90% sure is mhrb, and I'm sure I extracted dmt with your tek, but now I have to evaporate my solvent and I don't get why the freezer precipitation doesn't take place.

my freezer is cold enough, I mean the first pull yielded so nice and is the same freezer.

IS normal that if I blow up the surface it becomes milky?? and if it is....why the crystal don't fall but remain in solvent?? (pure heptane)

cyb
#7 Posted : 10/19/2017 7:23:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

esse_jeremy wrote:
IS normal that if I blow up the surface it becomes milky?? and if it is....why the crystal don't fall but remain in solvent?? (pure heptane)

Only thing to do it evap-to-air (leave for a day or two to evap in ventilated area) ... xtals will be left behind...you can clean later or just use them as they are.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Running Bear
#8 Posted : 10/19/2017 8:07:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It took me 5 extractions until I finally used good bark. These people that got 1.5%-2% their first time got lucky. If you've never used DMT i would see if you even like it before you extract again. You have enough for 6 strong trips. Dude you could do 3 more extractions with that same bark and have over a gram of DMT. Who cares if you have to do a few more extractions! Extracting is easy and fun so just do that and be happy that you got to experience DMT Smile .

esse_jeremy
#9 Posted : 10/19/2017 8:30:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
It took me 5 extractions until I finally used good bark. These people that got 1.5%-2% their first time got lucky. If you've never used DMT i would see if you even like it before you extract again. You have enough for 6 strong trips. Dude you could do 3 more extractions with that same bark and have over a gram of DMT. Who cares if you have to do a few more extractions! Extracting is easy and fun so just do that and be happy that you got to experience DMT Smile .

I tried (20/25mg) and I love it, and yeah i agree extraction are fun and I will continue extract from my soup until nothing comes out.

I'm just worried about two things:

1- the bark, because I can't find any better bark than this one that I order from brazil....so if this is not good I don't know where to find (i'm not from USA)

2- the precipitation problems because I'd like to recycle my heptane not to evap all the times.

in fact now is evaping and i got some crystals and a oily film of yellow so there's something more to extract of course but I'd like to freeze precipitate it.

ty again for replies i apreciate all the feedback tho. Thumbs up