We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ughh, did I just levitate? Options

CrackingTheCode
#1 Posted : 10/18/2017 1:49:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lately I've been experimenting with low dose DMT (10-15mg in a GVG) and sub-BT doses in general.

I'm somebody who more or less stumbled upon DMT in my 30s. It along with mushrooms has caused me to better understand quantum psychics and to rethink what's possible for mankind.

Recently, I had a different and unexpected experience. On a sub-BT dose of DMT I had the distinct feeling of levitation while (briefly) meditating but didn't think much of it other than 'tripping' until I seemed to fall back down.

I'm not some master btw. This was totally unintentional and just sort of happened. I'm still a beginner, often happy if I can make it a whole 30 minutes.

So, I'm sitting in my trip room, on a couch, legs cris/crossed apple sauce. I have a little bit of DMT, probably 15mg on top of my weed in a vape. I take a hit and its one of those sub-BT dmt rides that's stronger then expected. In a good way. I recall looking at my (trippy) wall and saying WOW! at how amazing it looked. I then closed my eyes and focused on breath control.

My entire body was a buzz in vibration. It felt as though I were getting lighter but I didn't think much of it. I've felt this before. This went on for a minute or so. I opened my eyes and took notice that (this time) I seemed to be looking at my painting (directly in front of me) from a higher vantage point. Like I was an inch or two higher than normal.

This painting has a dot at it's center I use as a sort of reference point. It's not quite level to my eye level so I normally have to look up slightly. This particular time however I seemed to be directly inline with the dot, as if I were psychically an inch or two higher than normal.

"Wow, that's really interesting" I said to myself out loud.

That seemed to 'break' it and the The vibration suddenly became weaker and then stopped all together within a few seconds. The trip abruptly ended more or less right there.

What shocked me though was the moment the vibrations dropped in intensity, I had the distinct feeling of dropping/falling an inch or two into my couch onto my but. There was a distinct shift in weight.

It was enough to take me by surprise and ask (to myself) out loud "Wtf, was I just levitating there??"

So - I'm still asking myself if it 'really' happened or if I was just tripping. For what its worth, I felt mentally unaltered during the experience. Has anyone else experienced this or something of similar nature?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 10/18/2017 8:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Who knows? Perhaps, we (and everything else) are always levitating a bit, due to matter not *really* being as 'solid' as it seems (on the quantum level). It seems solid, but it's not that solid.

Moar then once we was under the impression during (onset of) oral harmala/DMT haoma, that our mind-eye-satellite went to very, very small (near-about zero size small), into these cracks (on the cosmic dust on our eye-balls), where there is wormholes (accord. to some)

AcidShard
#3 Posted : 10/18/2017 5:58:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Set up a camera and try again. Big grin