We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Save the rainforest by just clicking! Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 10/10/2009 9:48:57 AM

JC

Apparantly I just saved 7.4 sq feet of rainforest by just clicking the link for free, theres other stuff on this site you can support by just clicking, you can only click once a day though, but if everyone done it every day it could help!

http://www.care2.com/click-to-donate/rainforest/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 10/10/2009 10:41:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 10/11/2009 8:34:49 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Getting a little more involved than just clicking MIGHT help...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 10/14/2009 7:23:23 PM

JC

obliguhl wrote:

Cool Id never heard of such things

Quote:

Getting a little more involved than just clicking MIGHT help...

Its better than nothing.

Aegle
#5 Posted : 10/16/2009 8:26:13 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Infinite I

Really cool thread thank you, every little bit helps. I think that the most powerful way that it helps is it gets people thinking about the rainforest's and the more awareness that is created the more change that will be created.

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 10/16/2009 9:16:52 PM

Teotzlcoatl

That is pretty cool tho.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb