We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nice Experince With Psychotria Viridis Leaves Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 10/15/2017 3:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I recently got around 300-400 Psychotria Viridis Leaves dry from the Peruvian rainforest it was 56 grams dry but a couple hundred whole leaves for sure. I also happen to have over 95% crystal Peganum Harmala extract. The Harmala crystals are very pure and in a HCL salt they taste pretty nasty though.

Anyway yesterday I took about 25 whole Psychotria Viridis leaves (more like 35 but some where already cut in half so the equivalent of around 25 whole leaves) and I crushed them with my fingers and added them to some water. I kind of just tore the leaves into little pieces big enough that I could extract it faster but not small enough it would fall through my cheese cloth.

Anyway I got it to hit sub boiling temperature for around 30 minutes each boil after it had been bubbling/boiling for 30 minutes I would filter it through a cheese cloth. I boiled it like this 3x. I then combined all 3 boils into a single pot and boiled it down to the size of a cup of tea and threw away the leaves.

I then measured exactly 290MG of Harmala HCL on my digital scale and ate it with a couple swallows of water its pretty nasty stuff when its not pill capped and you can taste it. I don't like the taste of it but im not saying I cant stand it its just pretty unpleasant also has a slight burning sensation/after taste but I just measure it put it on my tong and drink a little water.

Anyway after I ate the 290MG I started to drink my tea about 4 minutes latter. I only waited 4 minutes in part because the brew was the perfect temperature it was still warm but not hot just perfect it actually did not taste too bad and I drank every drop. I think the bad taste comes from the B Caapi but mine had none so was pretty tasty for Ayahuasca but still not pleasant just not the worst stuff I drank.

Anyway after I finished the cup of tea I went outside to smoke some weed. I probably smoked like 3 bowls but kind of lost count. Anyway the initial effects came on around 30 minutes after finishing my tea the light started changing like everything got more detailed and color would appear brighter. The first true hallucination came about 45 minutes after drinking it I started seeing all these lines on the floor moving and shape shifting.

I also have a skateboard and after I felt like I had adjusted to the trip I decided I would ride it while tripping. I managed to get to the hill I like to pick up speed its actually a longboard I ride, it has bigger wheels and gets pretty decent speed. While I was riding it I was seeing lines of color tracing off the wheels and street it was pretty cool.

Towards the end I started getting more physical type stuff like feelings of being broken down and disassembled saw all these lines and stuff breaking down and shape shifting and once it fully kicked in became hard to walk. None of it was out of body however I did experience mild hallucinations reminds me of about 20mg of smoked DMT but for 3 hours.

Overall I would have to say I enjoyed the experience just whish it was stronger next time I will use more next time but Psychotria Viridis is pretty cool.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tregar
#2 Posted : 10/22/2017 6:41:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing TheCaterpillar! Sounds like an awesome time on the skateboard towards the end. Yes, true Ayahuasca is caapi + psychotria viridis or chaliponga. Always loved the psychotria and still the only leaf or admixture for that matter will ever dream, nothing compares...and its super safe and traditional. Big believer in tradition and the Shamanic way. All 125 of the experiences you read in "Antipodes of the Mind" by Shanon were also with caapi + psychotria only, as he mentions in his book.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jagube
#3 Posted : 10/22/2017 11:34:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I understand, P. viridis has a very clean profile, i.e. contains DMT as the sole (significant) alkaloid.

The problem is good leaf is hard to come by.

I'm wondering if (nearly) pure DMT, e.g. extracted from Mimosa hostilis, could be used as an indistinguishable yet more cost-effective alternative?

tregar
#4 Posted : 10/25/2017 3:50:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.