We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Permanently a new member? Restriction on freedom of expression? Options

Sunnyside
#21 Posted : 10/13/2017 8:09:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was browsing this forum for at least a year before I finally realized it is a seedling.

I thought it was a strawberry.

I hope I don't get revoked for this confession...
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 10/13/2017 10:12:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

<Got it, thanks!
nan0tEch wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
< I stole your avatar idea Razz

You can have mine to Smile or give me some water infused dmt-fumurate, so i can grow bigger.

My most positive manifestation wishes for your aqueous DMT fumarate infusion. It is yours.

(I added some DMT oxalate to the avatar, 'cos it was easier.)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

nan0tEch
#23 Posted : 10/14/2017 10:02:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
<Got it, thanks!
nan0tEch wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
< I stole your avatar idea Razz

You can have mine to Smile or give me some water infused dmt-fumurate, so i can grow bigger.

My most positive manifestation wishes for your aqueous DMT fumarate infusion. It is yours.

(I added some DMT oxalate to the avatar, 'cos it was easier.)

Your welcome Smile

joedirt
#24 Posted : 10/15/2017 1:16:10 AM

Not I

If you have done DMT. You are already a full member. Plus you have found a community of like minded people that you can commune with and learn from. It'd say that's a pretty solid win no? This is me beign sarcastic, but what do you imagine will happen when you become a full member? lol

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

mr.smiley
#25 Posted : 10/17/2017 3:21:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A giant party
mr.smiley attached the following image(s):
download (2).jpg (5kb) downloaded 54 time(s).
"Somthing profound."
~Someone somewhere

sbios
#26 Posted : 10/17/2017 12:58:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:
If you have done DMT. You are already a full member. Plus you have found a community of like minded people that you can commune with and learn from. It'd say that's a pretty solid win no? This is me beign sarcastic, but what do you imagine will happen when you become a full member? lol

Peace

It's a good perspective... I wonder if any member who has not done DMT Rolling eyes (In fact, if you think about it, almost everyone on the planet has done DMT!) Big grin Big grin Big grin My point being that some areas are off-limit to new members and new members cannot post comment to those areas in the forum. So that's the extend to the limit of how a new member can commune with others, but I totally understand the need to keep the integrity of the community.

So now we have party! Twisted Evil

PREV12