We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Well. It's been real. But its time for me to leave. Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 10/9/2009 1:22:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had alot of fun here at the nexus. I've learned a lot of things. I've extracted dmt 3 times and always had you guys to thanks.

I never could have done it without you guys. DMT is by far the most profound, enlightening, and amazing drug I've ever used. I seriously think its Next to impossible to abuse it. And anybody that says they get "High" off dmt should be killed.

Well my drug problem has been snowballing downhill and has gotten out of control. I have been doing the most hard drugs I've ever done in the past two weeks (Including Ketamine... Psycosisdosis you might know how i got it (btw i didn't get caught and left some bottles for the little dogs and cats... Seriously.... Smile )) that has led me to injections and using needles over and over again. I know it is time to drop the habit. And I can't do it myself.

I finally decided to go to a in-patient drug rehab to get my life straitened out.

So, with that said, I will be taking time away from the nexus. I might not come back.

I'll always respect the DMT community, knowing they are some of the only wise drug users in this world.

Good bye Nexus. Peace be with you all...

P.S. I'm giving my account to my friend whom I introduced DMT to and realised that he is fully capable minded person to handle and use dmt properly. So If you see me on here again most likely it his him.

Much Love, Brad.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 10/9/2009 1:32:31 AM

all I can say is you made a good choice to ask and get help.
when you've reprogrammed, I hope you can maintain a healthy balanced relationship with the medicines you work with.
peace + love

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 10/9/2009 1:37:50 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Damn.

Good luck.

I wanted to ask you about the Sassafras.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

psychosisdoses
#4 Posted : 10/9/2009 2:16:34 AM

Derek

it takes a strong person to know you need help
good luck man
treat your body right
and dont forget you have friends here
stop in some time let us know how your doing
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

mattimus
#5 Posted : 10/9/2009 2:19:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

prayers and blessings always
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

smokeydaze
#6 Posted : 10/9/2009 2:24:45 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Goodbye and Best wishes Brad!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 10/9/2009 9:05:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry to see you go and your contributions will be missed. It's still propably the best thing to do to save your body so I'm wishing you success walking your path...an much love.

Aegle
#8 Posted : 10/9/2009 12:51:42 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Brad

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles, I wish you all the happiness and strength in the world. You are taking the first and most difficult step in your road to recovery so well done. I hope that you will keep us updated as to how you are doing. Wink

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

teotenakeltje
#9 Posted : 10/9/2009 1:13:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Respect,
you've taken a huge step by realizing and accepting that you have a problem and you can't fix it alone...
most people don't even get that far!i know this person who keeps lying to herself and it's just terrible to see...people can't be cured unless they want it, and you definatly do
good luck

transitory
#10 Posted : 10/9/2009 2:43:31 PM

currently intergrating

Good luck and best wishes mate.

I spent nearly two months as an in-patient in rehab and at the time it was exactly where I needed to be. It takes someone special to even realise the nature and urgency of their problems. To make a commitment such as you have is in itself proof that you have the power you need to resolve your issues. You will succeed. If you feel comfortable doing so then please do pop back to tell us all how far you've come!

Respect

"Give enough that it feels good but not so much it hurts"
Life is not a task. There is absolutely nothing to attain except the realisation that there is absolutely nothing to attain.
What is sought remains hidden from the seeker by already being everything.

(Tony Parsons)

Seven
#11 Posted : 10/9/2009 2:44:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Get well soon brother!, swim had a friend that had probs with needles too, he needed to travel cross country just to get away form it all. Do what you gotta do, and take care of yourself. Be well. peace.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 10/9/2009 4:21:21 PM

The Great Namah

Man.....

I know all about poly substance abuse and it snowballing out of control. IV'd anything is a hard psycological addiction to break.

I wish you the very best in rehab. Please remember that rehab only allows you a break from the temptations of drugs, you will need to do you own internal work for it to really be effective (from personal experience and watching MANY old friends go through it). Yes the do meetings, yes you may get a bit of one on one time with a councellor or psychaitrist, but the main work, the real healing, happens inside your own mind. You will need to do more than just be free from drugs, you must change the way you operate (again all from personal experience) or your old tendencies will creap right back up on you, and before you know it you are back where you started.

Addiction is one hell of a burdend, and I wish you the very best. I'm sorry to hear you might be leaving for good. You may want to consider coming back and sharing your road to recovery with us. It might help some people struggling with the same things you are. just a thought.

I don't mean to be preachy, I'm only trying to help by telling you what helped me in the past. I had a massive heroin IV addiction, mixed with occasional cocaine use, MJ use, N2O use, etc.... It was HARD to quit, and MUCH, MUCH harder to STAY CLEAN!

You will be missed. Please do your best to get your life back in order. You are a special person and deserve the best for yourself. Don't forget that!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#13 Posted : 10/9/2009 9:58:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
It pains me to hear about your problem.

The only thing i can think of to say to you is that live is beautyfull and that simply all that's required to heal from the worst of all imaginable pains is to truly see and feel this.
I believe that if you learn to love this life with all your heart, you will be able to beat anything that could be thrown at you.
Truly loving your own life is the greatest possible succes anyone can achieve in this world.

SoCal
#14 Posted : 10/10/2009 5:00:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

best of luck to you! much love. stay strong.

MagikVenom
#15 Posted : 10/10/2009 5:49:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You have a strong mind Brad never forget that. How do I know? Because you had the balls to come forward and tell the truth. Knowing the truth about ones self is a accomplishment in its self by this I mean being honest in your own mind admitting to yourself what you know to be true of yourself, never deniing the consequences of your actions wright or wrong.

Do not judge yourself or others, life is nobody's fault as long as you do your best and do not harm others wile living your life what can go wrong? No one is immune we all must make mistakes and learn, no one is exempt from this mandatory requirement of life. It often seems everything has gone wrong if only I had done this and not that, If so and so had never ....this would not be happening.

I think that way all the time I must stop and correct myself frequently because I know that I know I am ok. I/We must make the most of each moment as it occurs the past and future make them selves and in the long run life seems like a crap shoot and indeed it is nothing is certain or guaranteed. So all we realy have to give is our best, that is our single true possession that we can truly control.

Go and get yourself well Brother and dont be afraid to come back to the Nexus clean because I am sure you will have knowledge to pass to others if you feel called to do so.

I am the skeptic from hell as you know friendLaughing

But there is no way for me to prove that all things do not happen for a reason. That said maybe this is the painful part of the path you alone must follow.

We will all be thinking of you and sending good vibes (real or imagined its the thought that counts) so you go do what you feel you must.

I know I am speaking for others but feel they would agree (you know that crazy one mind I am god thingLaughing )

Hope you feel better soon. You are a young man your life has just begun this will all be behind you as a lesson soon. So do not worry heal yourself then proceed with your life. I never met you in person and do not know you at all in the normal sense of being friends but I have read your post and I am sure you will be fine. Do not worry Bro all will be good in the long run.

Glad to here your friend has account I would have missed the Homer Avatar/Clip

Our thoughts will be with you

PEACE
MV

EDIT If you choose never to return thats good as wellSmile
Ride it out it will subside in time

Phlux-
#16 Posted : 10/10/2009 6:39:45 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

damn man - i hope all gets better and i hope you return - whats out of sight is out of mind and if one is amped for change then a change in environment is about the best thing.
see it as a holiday.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

DMTripper
#17 Posted : 10/11/2009 4:16:25 AM

John Murdoch IV

Great to hear you're going to sort your self out Very happy
Best of luck mate.
We'll be here if you need us Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

#18 Posted : 10/15/2009 8:59:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck broha, stay classy.

shoe
#19 Posted : 10/15/2009 11:00:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
I had a massive heroin IV addiction, mixed with occasional cocaine use, MJ use, N2O use, etc.... It was HARD to quit, and MUCH, MUCH harder to STAY CLEAN

I didn't know you used to do that, A_Colon ...
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Espiridion
#20 Posted : 10/16/2009 3:04:33 AM

--who.??..ME??--

I wish you the best.

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung