We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Did I Break through? Options

AstronomyDomine
#1 Posted : 1/31/2008 7:33:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's a little thing my friend typed up as soon as his trip ended (this was about 2 months ago)

This was also the third time he had smoked it, and was the most "intense" trip:

Quote:
So I took my first hit and immediately started getting warmer, by the second hit i acquired this whole-body hum. Sort of like a buzz, throughout my whole being. While holding this monster-ass hit in, shit started to get fucked up and reality began to slip. Upon closing my eyes, this world made up of these kaleidoscopic, shifting patterns and colors enveloped my world. I completely lost my sense of "self" and was no longer in my body. I was in something of a hospital, the only way to really explain it. I was being transported around by beings which i could not see, but i knew they were there and knew they were talking (though i did not hear any voices). It occurred to me that I was a subject of theirs. Now that I think of it, it was just like coming out of the matrix (in "the matrix). These were the people behind the curtain, and they were moving me around in their world as if to say, "how did you get here, well, you might as well watch as we do what we always do." It was very very odd, and keep in mind that this entire world is made up of this crazy psychedelic grid matrix of complex patterns and colors moving in a fractal-type animation. I kinda forgot other parts, but that's basically what i remember.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 1/31/2008 8:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well, I'd say yes ! Some sort of ' _through' happened ! And she remembered ! well done ! .. the similarities to other people's discoveries is uncanny !

With a big enough hit, it starts exactly the same for me - like a melt-through feeling, a warm, wet, and buzzing feeling - you know it's coming on strong ! But then it's almost anything you could imagine, rocketship to the ALLThaIs-White Light and become God, or .. you wake up in God's playground under Her crazy-jungle-gym, play abit, then 'pop' back here !

But often the 'break-through' happens and you simply forget 90% of it - I only recall the entry and the 'leaving' ... the popping-through, is all you can say FOR SURE, happend ...

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 2/1/2008 4:44:01 PM

The Great Namah

That would sounds like a solid breakthrough to me. Anything where total ego loss happens and one goes beyond the veil of colorful geometry is what I would consider a breakthrough.

Congrats!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 2/1/2008 5:56:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:
well, I'd say yes ! Some sort of ' _through' happened ! And she remembered ! well done ! .. the similarities to other people's discoveries is uncanny !

With a big enough hit, it starts exactly the same for me - like a melt-through feeling, a warm, wet, and buzzing feeling - you know it's coming on strong ! But then it's almost anything you could imagine, rocketship to the ALLThaIs-White Light and become God, or .. you wake up in God's playground under Her crazy-jungle-gym, play abit, then 'pop' back here !

But often the 'break-through' happens and you simply forget 90% of it - I only recall the entry and the 'leaving' ... the popping-through, is all you can say FOR SURE, happend ...

Have to say, love your descriptions!