We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Banisteriopsis caapi freebase dosage Options

Running Bear
#1 Posted : 10/2/2017 8:39:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is the dosage for caapi freebase the same as freebase from syrian rue? I'm going to follow the simple cappi extraction on the nexus but it doesn't say what alkaloids you're actually extracting. I've made 15x cappi leaf in the past but this time I want to extract the freebase from the vine. I know some of you think it's a waste of good bark but it's what I want lol. I've been looking through the nexus and i can't find anything on cappi freebase dosage for changa. Thanks Smile

Extraction- https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...lkaloid_Extraction_Guide

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

monomind
#2 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:42:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this subject was discussed on more than one thread and i am sure you can find some relevant stuff Smile
anyways... i am no expert but the popular ratios i am aware of are 2:1 and 3:1 ( spice:maoi with enough leaf material to absorb the alks) there are others though who use very little harmalas.
i assume that for practical purposes a full spectrum fb from caapi can be treated the same as any other harmala.

best is to experiment and find what works for you. start with higher ratio and add more harmalas till you find your "spot".

hope it helps Smile

CosmicLion
#3 Posted : 10/3/2017 2:16:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

200mg

Thumbs up

-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

PurgeMasterV2
#4 Posted : 10/6/2017 5:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think runningbear means if you do a base on the rue vs caapi just once without manske which one contains more alks/potent.

Maybe im wrong? then add this FB onto caapi leaf?