We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A 5 year synchronicity Options

AlchemicalGnostic
#1 Posted : 9/25/2017 12:09:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay so I went to my very first music festival this weekend and had an amazing time. Met a lot of beautiful souls, amung one of them told me about their very first DMT experience that happened about 5 years ago and I thought it was the most incredible thing I've heard and would like to share it with the community.

Okay so I'm gonna start by telling you about this necklace that my new friend bought at the festival. It was a sanded down pine cone necklace with a face made out of crystals in the center of it. (Ill attach a picture if I can find one similar online.)

Shes going down the familiar hyperspace tunnel and once she reaches the end theres a goddess holding an orb with a face in it. The entity gives her the orb, puts its hands down her head and says "you're beautiful".

Now let's fast forward 5 years to this weekend when my friend gets her necklace.
When she saw the pine cone necklace it immediately gave her deja vu. Without saying anything the vendor of the booth put the necklace around her neck, puts her hands down her head, says "you're beautiful" and gives her the necklace for free.

Has any one else experienced anything like this?
If so what do you think causes such deep synchronizes that link through time?

Thanks for reading!

"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AlchemicalGnostic
#2 Posted : 9/25/2017 3:47:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pretty much like this but the shape of a face
AlchemicalGnostic attached the following image(s):
il_570xN.1238887377_1zv9.jpg (114kb) downloaded 180 time(s).
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall

strtman
#3 Posted : 9/26/2017 7:33:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is this pure coincidence? Is this destined to happen? We will never know.

I think that most of us once end up in a situation that is too crazy to be true. That’s also a reason not to tell anyone as you know is hard too believe.

But nothing happens for nothing. There is so much more between heaven and earth than we can imagine. Consciousness is powerful and perhaps the link between dimensions. Who knows what message the goddess has forwarded into the future?

So your friend’s encounter with the salesman at the festival probably has a deeper meaning. Your friend should smoke DMT next time with the intention of meeting the goddess again and ask what this all is about.

If so, please let us know the outcome Smile .

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

AcidShard
#4 Posted : 9/27/2017 4:14:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a pretty cool story, I liked it a lot.

I have had dreams of specific things happening, and then had them play out exactly the same way months or years later.
I had a dream about bumping into someone I haven't seen for years.
Then a few months later, it happened.

It happened at the exact place,
the same words spoken between us,
same crow cawing in the same tree at the same time - everything identical.

It's the most intense deja vu feeling I've ever had.
I don't pretend to have a clue what it could be, but it seems special to me.

Tell your friend to hang on to that necklace!Very happy

Rivaq's Matilda
#5 Posted : 9/28/2017 12:36:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It happens all the time.
We don't always observe the synchronicity surrounding and engaging us all much of the time.
When we have used a psychedelic, we can observe synchronicity better.
Also, it is the process of longer term detoxification of the psychedelic.

Psychedelics, like other drugs, have a measurable half life, that is the normal length of time after which only half as much is still in the blood stream. We know about the half life of very addictive drugs, because it is a known factor in addictions, because when only half the amount of the substance is still present, the psychoactive effect, and/or pain relief effect, is massively diminished, yet there is still half the amount of the substance in the blood. For example, opium's half life is three days, but I suspect many psychedelics which are less addictive, because of causing nausea and not bringing as much pain relief, have a half life perhaps even longer than opium's.

The phenomenon is often not detected by ourselves without a psychedelic, because with the psychedelics, we witness various entities, and might be capable of realizing that such entities can potentially be in control/possession, or influencing the behaviour of, any person we happen to meet. We might be seeing the same in normal dreaming, but simply not be capable of recognizing an entity apart from anybody else. The same entities exist in our dreams, but in disguise.

Here is an experiment for testing this principle. Indigenous Australians give one another a simple rule, useful for integrating rituals made to influence our dreams. Also necessary integrating psychedelics. One rule, "go with the dream that wakes you up".

After spending a few minutes upon waking, of reflection about the dream in mind at the moment of waking, commit yourself to observing how much of the day ahead, is in accord with that dream. Do it every day. Don't try to control the process, just observe. The principle, is that what wakes your body up from sleep, will also be what has the potential to awaken your mind.

It is the most expedient integration strategy I know.
Also, the synchronicity you are describing, is just normal integration of any psychedelic, surely??? Surely the word psychedelic meaning original "mind manifest", refers to exactly that kind of integrated synchronicity.

I guess we don't always realize the fact of how powerful psychedelics can be, because of the persons using psychedelics who were adverse to integrating their psychedelic experiences into their daily lives. I guess many who use psychedelics regularly, are in a habit pattern of avoiding such integration. Because the advice for anybody who knows they don't want to integrate what they witnessed in psychedelic visions, is to use the psychedelic same again but this time within a safer set and setting. For many folk in this forum, becoming more based in western medical science, will be that safety of mindset and setting, I gather.

Yet as western medical science did not yet explain even the synchronicity of a de ja vu, the mystery remains, and scientists tend to want to keep trying find an explanation which suits the world's current stability.

a mother a daughter a lover of life, an exorcist of addictions if ere in need of the strife, and at bottom line a wife, I might well be a bore, yet have no doubt, I stand among the poor, and beg not what for, that hat hath at, nobody's mind fell too flat

dreamsmaytickle
#6 Posted : 10/4/2017 3:53:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently had a similar experience. I experienced a "teleportation" to a moment 2 years ago when I was hit hard in the head while boxing. Although I haven't boxed for years, I immediately assumed persona and stance putting all awareness into sensing and dodging. In this state of hyperawareness I dodged and weaved, I was faceless and acting entirely spontaneously. Then right back into hyperspace. 2 years ago I remember only a gap in time. It was as if I left an empty space of memory to be filled in the future. A truly magnificent experience, regardless of implications.

urtica
#7 Posted : 10/4/2017 7:22:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To Rivaq: Just fyi the half lives of psychedelics are well known and they are very short. The half life of LSD for instance is about 5 hours.

https://www.erowid.org/c...cals/lsd/lsd_myth1.shtml
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.