We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Delusions of control; Hyperspace; the weight of evidence: what limits possible! Options

Rivaq's Matilda
#1 Posted : 9/28/2017 4:37:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is my own quest, I don't want to pose as a question, as it need not be answered.

Today I found myself thinking different from yesterday, about the relationship between psychedelics and science. The theme of limitations at the forefront of my mind now. And within the concept of limitations, the notions of cause and effect as distinct phenomenon we may experimentally test, and observe to be, either cause, or effect, (so long as aware that an effect may cause further effects, but won't effect its own cause, except as inasmuch as the cause is within its own process defining what it effects and effected).

It is obvious to most of us, that we can't do, (“do” as in causally achieve permanent result), anything we might have imagined, and much of what was imagined, we, in fact, can't even cause ourselves to want to do becoming the cause of. The butterflies flap their wings all over the world, and tiny wind movements are caused, and ___________ (maybe I got a pain in the tummy by wanting to wear a pretty butterfly dress to the ball, or perhaps rather not).

Today there are a few other threads I contributed into, the content of which, is kind of rolling into one in mind, associated with the idea of being limited. I made some difficult to quantify and qualify statements about science, as if just to be annoying, yet according to my own experiential lessons, (equally difficult to impart to others, yet possible perhaps depending upon available time), at this thread, here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=836037#post836037 ; and here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=836170#post836170 . And I made an observation about hyperspace imagery at this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=836173#post836173 . And now my mind is wanting to find a scientific approach, which is acceptable in modern Western science, within which to validate application of the imagery of a “multicore”. Obviously the limitations theme is necessary so as to abate any latent psychotic tendency. Besides which, I dreamed of the necessity for limits earlier this morning, and the astrologer Facebook friend I have, wrote about the necessity of limitations this week, bringing to mind further, a corresponding thought process about the validity of including questions of causes verse effects. Do I think in terms of limitations because of astrology in Facebook, or because I am recognising signs in how I am thinking and writing, of a need, and do I even need know the answer to such as this might be if posed as a question.

A third factor comes to mind also, about what I know of how indigenous australian men sustain, and are fluent and fluid within, a communication system, that corresponds animal behaviour with how human beings entrap and blame one another. The ideal pattern is that every time one witnesses oneself being in any way entrapped, (suffering any loss of freedom, being careful to discern the real limits of freedom, from perceptions of what freedom might ought to be according to desire), there will be a natural form, of a specific species, which every bad trip and nightmare, and the specific imagery from, (within every entrappment pattern), can be turned into as the only possible manifestation of the mind into the solid matter world. This phenomenon is used to safeguard health on the whole, so let me unpack this a little further here.

Indigenous australian psychonauts (accustomed as many still are now to chewing duboisia hopwoodii, but nowadays in combination with any and all drugs available at street level), are engaged in internal community warfare at least as bad as any I read about in the Amazon, and I have learned much from their methodology. I could say that every Bruja dart can be turnedinto another living being, and that the only reason that didn't always happen was because who received the dart had not enough knowledge of all species of Earth's biodiversity. And then also nobody bothers calling anybody any name like a “bruja”, since words meaning “good medicine man” also mean “evil doer”, and the darts come from unidentified sources thus. And indigenous men using psychedelics, have long sought more and more knowledge of more and more species, and a few began to seem to believe in themselves as having caused land invasions of the past 1000 odd years, as if by means of catching darts, yet while others had received that dart, and undertaken to source the animal forms into which to divert the responsibility. Now that was a hell heavy battle which is very very resistent to the application of modern western scientific methodology, even anthropology, (ie anthropologists can go get f%^ked, and I never finished the degree).

The point is, that all indigenous medicine men here, believe that by turning ourselves-in-future-incarnations, into specific-other-than-human-species, solutions can be found. Some believe that we may then become the very means by which we were entrapped and attacked in time now, thus also become our own solution. Other medicine men simply wait for that dart to hit, having previously been investigating all potential solutions for how to catch and handle in safety, actually becoming the solution. All ways uniting always. Simultaneously is held a belief that the wrongdoers throwing darts do not need be identified as that now, since in future human incarnations, they will acquiesce to being indebted in their own karmic balance. So the game being played becomes all about whose karma had the more positive weight, (debts are owed unto rather than indebted unto), as can be determined by any means possible, and modern western science is often today being utilized as one among many tools for discernment of Karmic balance. Actually most of the time everybody reasonably finds themselves able to identify within specific clan groups which publically denote the more stable basis of the Karmic balances; but when psychological warfare is apparent, (the aussie “tall poppy syndrome” is indigenous in origin and very hard fought within indigenous cultural contexts), the disturbances caused between various clan affiliations can be unnerving. (eg I am not the only person with PTSD related to)

The whole game plan was a bit like Dr Seuss's “The Cat in the Hat Comes Back”, with all those little cats in his hat making a bigger and bigger mess, until, . . .

. . . clearly a limit is necessary. Death is usually that utmost limit of course, but we all ought aim to be stopping at least one mark short of there. Thus ask ourselves, what is that limit at which, our own aversion to our own dying processes, will have a limiting victory within ourselves, over any delusions of control over anybody else's life and death processes. Coincidentally the Dr Seuss theme is perhaps more prevalent than was recognized by those who did not read the books, but there was a “long arm of the lawN” delusion among drug users of control over police, associated with imagery of The Oncler character out of the book The Lorax, as a handyman who mows down hair, preventing dreadlock antennae like quality being accessed by the other side in the psychological war. As absurd as that in fact, since the imagery had become a part of the indigenous “Two Way” (Mestizo) cultural hybrid form, before many had read the books. Thus a battle for control of the “Seussian” mind might need take place now that I have outed such a phenonmenon, (here quietly tucked away without anybody engaged in such battles now knowing where I live).

There might in fact be loads and loads of Dr Seuss's imagery occurring before breakthrough, within this line of thinking. And a bit of Asterix and Obelix; ...but Tintin feinted at the start, ...and then an entity points out better not to let all policing be sustained by metaphors of Inspector Gadget and Chief Wiggan, but instead of the return of Tintin, Baltazar meets the Fabulous Furry Freak brothers, and instructs in necessary silence. And then, under it all, I find something akin to sound engineering equipment is a ruling metaphor, (distantly relating with the Matrix movies). A multicore that can be plugged into a person, but the same multicore might also be a giant squid, a Medusa like girl (known to live in dry salt lakes in australian deserts and much held in awe and fear, and seen to be in childhood, as if under attack by many snakes, but gaining control of), or even The Vine itself, but tends to stay plugged in to certain persons, and not into others, who pass through a transition in which cause and effect begin to become better differentiated. All obviously relating to how delusions of control are tackled by various entities.

In the instance of the multicore imagery, it is obviously modern rather than pre-historic, and clearly the metaphor of psychedelics as primative technology is operative. Thus we may well wonder as to the full functioning of the metaphor, and whether it is applicable to all related technology, (just as much as whether Dr Seuss and Asterix&Obelix need be encountered in the breakthrough).

On that note, perhaps I ought add that perhaps I have been playing around with making Art out of older largish transistors for too long, (noting here my first encounter with indigenous drug users was at the site of a working 1920's radio station transmittor facility in 1987, with a big city bright lights kind of a role if the old transmittor gets turned on), . . .
. . . then my mind slips into remembering a conversation late last night, about Silicon Valley electrical engineers seeking a more inert substance than silicon, since they found a definite limit to how small a transistor can be made from silicon, before electrons start to behave erratically, (potentially producing too many cartoons to be able to breakthrough).

p.s. Cartoons aside, if you want or need, learn the acquired trait of communication via evolution of species, which indigenous men have habituated through many generations, you will of course need avoid acknowledging those species who may have loaned you a bit of life blood and might be a spirit guide, but don't let you mention themselves; instead, from that species as starting point in charts showing Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species, move up into genus or family, and look around for what else is to be found. If you can't find a species which the nightmares turn into naturally, move up again, even as far as Kingdom if necessary since Archaea living in salt were, for example, the child medusa in the imagery I mention. Duboisia Hopwoodii is well renown among indigenous australians as the entheogen teacher of the methodology for tracking evolution in Hyperspace, (and modern usage includes causing cannabis to evolve being able to grow in australian deserts). And when you find the correct species that can take down the negative imagery, you do have to wear as your own coat to keep yourself safer.
a mother a daughter a lover of life, an exorcist of addictions if ere in need of the strife, and at bottom line a wife, I might well be a bore, yet have no doubt, I stand among the poor, and beg not what for, that hat hath at, nobody's mind fell too flat

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.