We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Annoying entities in pre-breakthrough realm Options

Erik
#1 Posted : 9/26/2017 12:03:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there,

I had many breakthroughs on the past. After some time I realised that just before the edge of breakthrough, several entities seem to linger. This entities are not pleasant, thus I decided to pause for a while.

I took a hit yesterday and experienced the same entities. To my surprise I even did not want to fight them, as I did in past sessions.

I was extremely annoyed and told myself jokingly, lying there, that "I had to complain to the travel agency of travel guide" for this sh*tty experience. Consider starting on a journey and then realising that it had been completely ruined and you will understand how I felt.

In the end I had to fight them, including finger snipping and pointing to the open window, commanding them out etc. An entity also tried to connect something to my head; I had to remove this "connection" with a special hand gesture above my head several times.

In the dark I could make out the signature colours, which I associate with these unpleasant entities. These colours comprise blue, red, purple, sometimes yellow and green. These colours seem to "linger" in the dark air.

The entities themselves where marked by something like a silvery snake skin, with colours on the skin like described above.

I am under the impression, that a large enough dose catapults me through this realm, but this cannot be the only solution. I want to get rid of these pre-breakthrough entities.

Questions

Do you experience sub-breakthrough entities?
Would you classify them as friendly or unfriendly?
How do you handle the unfriendly ones?

Thank you,
Erik

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Hamiltone
#2 Posted : 9/26/2017 2:58:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah for me the lower realms are inhabited by a mixture of entities. Some of them seem like lost souls and others are downright malevolent. Other times an entity with a more advanced state of karma will appear and usher me into the higher realms.

When I see those types of entities I just try to look behind them and not feed any energy back to them. It's not always possible but often you can guide the trip to a certain extent. If you focus on negative things it amplifies them in my experience. If you acknowledge them and not give them any energy back, sometimes they just go away.

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 9/26/2017 3:24:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Hopefully this doesn't come off as a dick post, which isn't the place I'm coming from at all, but with that said ..

Who cares? Who cares as to what comes up during the dmt experience - at any level. I find there's no definitive cut and dry 'at this level you'll experience this' 'and at this level you'll experience this'. Everything, every inch of hyperspace is inhabited, more times than not for me. Nothings for me's ever guaranteed in terms of what I'll experience when I pick up the pipe.

Why fight them and/or the experience, what is fighting going to do?

What characterizes an unfriendly or annoying entity to you? We all look at these things differently I'd imagine so who's going to have the hold on this and be correct?

I learned not to polarize these things or any part of this experience. 'Good', 'bad', this/that, list goes on - do any of these polarizations really define the totality of the dmt experience - as it's happening? I mean it though - do they? I don't categorize these things; just because parts of the experience make me feel a certain way or appear a certain way - doesn't necessarily mean that those things themselves are 'evil' or 'bad' or 'negative, annoying etc'...I mean we have no clue what this is that we're plunging ourselves into when smoking, so how can we really be sure of anything?? Laughing Laughing

But really - I just drop all expectations and ideals and smoke, that's it.

Just my opinions. Smile

Triglav
#4 Posted : 9/26/2017 10:48:16 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

I have not yet had the chance to experience smoked DMT. I'm not even sure that I want to achieve a breakthrough with smoked dmt. Anyways I thought while reading the discussion that this article may be of interest to you.

https://www.erowid.org/c...s/dmt/dmt_article3.shtml

Take care.

Psilosopher?
#5 Posted : 9/27/2017 5:37:35 AM

Don't Panic

tatt wrote:
Hopefully this doesn't come off as a dick post, which isn't the place I'm coming from at all, but with that said ..

Who cares? Who cares as to what comes up during the dmt experience - at any level. I find there's no definitive cut and dry 'at this level you'll experience this' 'and at this level you'll experience this'. Everything, every inch of hyperspace is inhabited, more times than not for me. Nothings for me's ever guaranteed in terms of what I'll experience when I pick up the pipe.

Why fight them and/or the experience, what is fighting going to do?

What characterizes an unfriendly or annoying entity to you? We all look at these things differently I'd imagine so who's going to have the hold on this and be correct?

I learned not to polarize these things or any part of this experience. 'Good', 'bad', this/that, list goes on - do any of these polarizations really define the totality of the dmt experience - as it's happening? I mean it though - do they? I don't categorize these things; just because parts of the experience make me feel a certain way or appear a certain way - doesn't necessarily mean that those things themselves are 'evil' or 'bad' or 'negative, annoying etc'...I mean we have no clue what this is that we're plunging ourselves into when smoking, so how can we really be sure of anything?? Laughing Laughing

But really - I just drop all expectations and ideals and smoke, that's it.

Just my opinions. Smile

This. I find a lot of entities hilarious. And i appreciate them a lot more, especially after periods of shutouts/patronising light shows.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Rivaq's Matilda
#6 Posted : 9/27/2017 11:23:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If an entity is trying to connect something to your head, (perhaps something that might seem to be alike a multicore, used in sound engineering, which connects many microphone leads, into one big plug that goes into the back of a sound mixing desk), the normal way to indicate you have no need of, is to point out another entity, (who the more colourful entities maybe witnessing as having possessed yourself), who was who the multicore belonged in the back of the head of.

That other entity, was always black. You know the blackface guy, who was in fact not white with a painted face, but black inside and black outside, and feigning that he was white under the black, but when he knew he was only more hell bent the deeper in. He might appear alike the Hare Krishna's sticker, and was often visible in the minds of heroin users, who can see him in possession of many persons around themselves, whenever they were denying their uncontrollably apparent clairvoyance heroin was renown for. He looks through everybody else's eyes, and was giving away our dreams whenever we can't remember what we dreamed.

The mythology about him was that he was a magician, charged with the care of sheep, a shepard who became corrupt. He got lazy and wanted to stop the sheep walking off a cliff without his needing chase his sheep. So he convinced himself that by hypnosis, he need only convince, . . . (well first he was who convinced human beings to be sheep), . . . his sheep, that each can be another more special animal, in a sheep's coat, and so the sheep started presupposing themselves to be lions, elephants, and the like,...but still walked off cliffs.

So if you find that dude, who when not visible, is like an unexpected movement in the clouds, kind of like a temporary brief swish past of a rarefication of the oxygen, the plug goes into his head. If you can put the plug-in-the-head which entities use, into that entities head, they will know you don't need.
a mother a daughter a lover of life, an exorcist of addictions if ere in need of the strife, and at bottom line a wife, I might well be a bore, yet have no doubt, I stand among the poor, and beg not what for, that hat hath at, nobody's mind fell too flat

Felnik
#7 Posted : 9/28/2017 3:39:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a recurrence of negative entities for many years now.
Ive tried every possible approach in the book.
While its true in most respects
that good and bad is a human construct and that a neutral non-judgmental attitude is best.
That being said, certain entities that I encounter are not cool at all and I've found no way around that. Certain entities seem to carry a parasitic indifference that is undeniable.
My own experience has taught me that its not so easy to just change your attitude.
This is an evolutionary process that can take time.
I find it very difficult at times to be objective when you have weird-ass alien what appear to be alternate dimensional creatures up in your grill poking at your brain.
Believe me I've tried everything.
The conclusion
I've come to is simply this : I'm just not into it anymore plain and simple and that's ok.
there are other aspects that are amazing no doubt about that.
But the cold indifference of alien entities poking at my head, Nope.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Erik
#8 Posted : 9/29/2017 11:19:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What you describe Felnik, is my own situation.

Felnik wrote:
While its true in most respects
that good and bad is a human construct and that a neutral non-judgmental attitude is best.
My own experience has taught me that its not so easy to just change your attitude.
This is an evolutionary process that can take time.

I am not sure if there is a causal relationship between my attitude and aliens harassing me.

And there is no need for a causal relationship: a bunch of agitated wasps will sting you any anyway, independent of your attitude.

I feel that the idea of simply accepting anything indiscriminatorily is a new-age fallacy, which has nothing to do with a solid spiritual, non-judgemental stance.

Being non-judgemental does not mean that one does not discriminate!

Felnik wrote:
That being said, certain entities that I encounter are not cool at all and I've found no way around that. Certain entities seem to carry a parasitic indifference that is undeniable.
I find it very difficult at times to be objective when you have weird-ass alien what appear to be alternate dimensional creatures up in your grill poking at your brain.
But the cold indifference of alien entities poking at my head, Nope.

Yes, this cold, parasetic indifference is well known to me. I assume that they feed on something, not sure whether it is consciousness, the soul or emotions.

Also, I believe that these entities digest the human consciousness. Upon returning, many times I felt like leaving a digestive track. Honestly.

Theory

The negative entities linger in pre-breakthrough realm, trying to catch travelers.
They catch them by displaying certain forms and colours, which cause interest.
This interest by the traveler opens up the facility of imagination of the traveller.
The facility of imagination is taken over by the negative entities, who simulate a DMT trip; the traveler gets hijacked.
The traveler most of the time never realises that is is not a true DMT trip.
In this untrue DMT trip, the aliens play upon deep-seated psychological projections of the traveler, leading to a variety of experiences.
These psychological projections bind the traveler with his own content, which is a pretty elegant method.
They use the internal content, as the traveler will not fight it in the same way one would fight external content.
But in case the traveler realises that something is fishy, tactics of emotional decomposition are employed.
These tactics of emotional decomposition target the self worth of humans and the belief in one's own power.

Basically, the fight revolves around the imaginative power of humans, which they try to hijack, to feed on the traveler.
I am well aware that not many people will agree, but I suspect strongly, that many so called DMT experiences are basically shows initiated by the aliens.

And the aliens try to catch returning visitors, too, as the traveler needs to cross their realm upon return.

Antidote

I realised yesterday that many problems with negative entities could be influenced by the light setting, and if one smokes with open or closed eyes.

In the dark, the aliens have more easy access to the imaginative facility of humans, thus enabling them to enter the human mind.
The same holds true for open and closed eyes during smoking: closed eyes resemble the darkness of night, thus again favouring the aliens.

Some drops of pine oil placed on a some tissue near my face helped, too.
I avoided connections made to my head by simply covering my head and every part of skin.

Going on multiple trips a day seems to soften the consciousness, opening it up more easily to the aliens, thus I avoid doing so.

Combining DMT with other substances (wine, cannabis) can become critical if combined regularly, as this too, seems to soften up the consciousness for the aliens.

I will try to evaluate these counter-techniques in a structured way.

#9 Posted : 9/29/2017 2:45:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

erik,

these are very interesting ideas you bring up. before the super bad trip i went on, something tried to creep into my experiences one or two times... i was able to circumvent them... till they succeeded. it was utter horror. a smaller dmt trip later just brought back the horror, although a bit dampened, like a reminder of what is really going on.

on mj, maybe 2 years later, those entities made it back into my consciousness and i had an exhausting fight with them... which i won, alas, they threatened me with rape and suicide...

before that, my trips were pure bliss, like the paradise we earned to live in. so my experiences cover your theory a bit Smile

Felnik
#10 Posted : 9/29/2017 6:53:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely some good points that I resonate with .
I think instinctively I began to only journey during the day
As a general practice.
Also one important thing I've noticed is that sometimes
these negative entities can slip in almost unnoticed
right after a positive trip as the trip is fading .
There are certain obvious things that can make
an encounter more likely. Staying attentive at all times helps .
But the interesting thing about this is that these entities can show up even with the best positive mind set possible.
It's happened countless times. One interesting note is that
I brought this very thing (specific negative entities) up in a one on one meeting with a very experienced Colombian aya shaman when I was there
doing ayahuasca and he did not have much to say about it .
He was puzzled by what I told him .
I'm still in the process of working through this but honestly
I've hit a bit of a wall with my dmt explorations because of these entity encounters . My trust level had been damaged
so it's become hard for me to fully let go into the experience now .

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

#11 Posted : 9/29/2017 7:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

felnik,

dropped trust levels seem just to be fine for uncharted territory. Remember NGC_2264's experience reports?

Erik
#12 Posted : 9/30/2017 8:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

332211 wrote:
before the super bad trip i went on, something tried to creep into my experiences one or two times... i was able to circumvent them... till they succeeded. it was utter horror. a smaller dmt trip later just brought back the horror, although a bit dampened, like a reminder of what is really going on.

Yes, I know very well what you are speaking about. They can do horrible things, and it is not only an imagination.
I believe they are present always ... and taking DMT multiple times just sharpens one's senses and awareness with respect to these aliens: One needs to have experience and awareness to realise that something wrong is happening.

Felnik wrote:

these negative entities can slip in almost unnoticed right after a positive trip as the trip is fading .

I experienced that as well. Taking DMT somehow weakens the constitution of the psyche, opening one up for these buggers in the next session.

I noticed the following: DMT provides a certain euphoria, making it more likely to go happily on a subsequent trip. And in this subsequent trip they get you.

Felnik wrote:

I brought this very thing (specific negative entities) up in a one on one meeting with a very experienced Colombian aya shaman when I was there doing ayahuasca and he did not have much to say about it . He was puzzled by what I told him .

Maybe this is related to the density of people in cities and towns, which is common in western parts of the world.

Many people with polluted minds stacked in one place probably attract these entities. Even if these entities do not enter people with polluted minds directly, I am sure that these entities do manipulate or feed on them.

In a way, DMT lifts a protective barrier.

Erik
#13 Posted : 9/30/2017 1:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just leave this here.
Erik attached the following image(s):
Spaces.png (184kb) downloaded 671 time(s).

#14 Posted : 9/30/2017 2:16:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

excellent work!

concerning bait: I can remember leaving hyperspace for the first couple of times with "the answer" in hand on how to "save us". after complete comedown i was left with a feeling of "uhhh, what, how??? i forgot!" which immediatelly lured me into taking another dose, making me suck the gvg like a crack-fiend and taking super-large doses.

Felnik
#15 Posted : 9/30/2017 7:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting diagram I can relate for sure. I've gotten nailed many times, the problem is that it gets so good you just get caught up in the moment and have to keep hitting it to get back to the zone each time. That's where the trouble starts for me I loose myself in the whole thing then one too many hits brings these things in. I've had it to the point where it feels like my physical body has been infiltrated and I'm being controlled by something outside myself. To say its a buzz kill is putting it mildly.
Its become a real issue for me. I think that things change when you go at the spice for many years running. I've often felt
a certain vulnerability to certain entities the more I've done it over the years.
Its been a real adjustment to come to terms with this aspect of DMT.
Arthur C. Clarke

Erik
#16 Posted : 10/1/2017 2:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

332211 wrote:
concerning bait: I can remember leaving hyperspace for the first couple of times with "the answer" in hand on how to "save us". after complete comedown i was left with a feeling of "uhhh, what, how??? i forgot!" which immediatelly lured me into taking another dose, making me suck the gvg like a crack-fiend and taking super-large doses.

Oh yes, I know that very well!

I actually tried, while tripping, to install dead letter boxes / information pods in my psyche to transport the information back.

Like dreams fade away after one awakens, DMT memories fade away, too. Probably due to the fact that information and experiences are bound to a specific context or state of mind. So, the easiest way to access these memories is to induce the same context: by using small doses of DMT (or high doses of cannabis).

Last but not least: I believe that the human faculty of imagination is used by these entities. Training and controlling this faculty could solve the problem, but that is just a theory.

Felnik wrote:
I've had it to the point where it feels like my physical body has been infiltrated and I'm being controlled by something outside myself.
Its become a real issue for me. I think that things change when you go at the spice for many years running. I've often felt a certain vulnerability to certain entities the more I've done it over the years.

In my case the same main entity keeps returning most of the times I take a hit.
I can identify this entity by a certain pattern that appears in the air while I am inhaling.
The main pattern appearing in the air is a "torus with rounded triangles on the outside".

Strangely, the entity did not appear yesterday as I took a hit in the semi-dark. Curiously, I noticed something that was different. I called it Local Space Weather:

Typically, I lie down and watch the ceiling while inhaling. Then I see a blanket of slightly moving colours in the air, in front of the white ceiling. Yesterday, these colour where blueish-greenish-whitish and I felt peaceful upon returning.

(Although, upon returning slowly I traveled through the space of evil entities they did not disturb me; I realised suddenly that I had been meditating upon this evil realm, watching my surroundings calmly. The typical signs where there, but I was not touched or agitated by them: in case of negative entities a certain lampshade (yes, I know ...) takes on life and starts harassing me. A darkness creeps over the lampshade, then the shade seems to become a face with small, black tentacles growing out from it.)

In case I meet an evil entity, the colours form concrete points, forming clusters of colourful points. These colours are typically redish-blueish-greenish-yellowish. The red stands a little bit out.

I think that the change in colours could relate to Orgon (good) and Dorgon (bad) as formulated by Wilhelm Reich.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Global
#17 Posted : 10/21/2017 2:54:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Negative entities became real pests in my quests. Contrasting with neutral/positive entities, the negative entities I encounter tend to be ugly, bunched up, knotted glitches. I agree that it is a fallacy to just accept everything, and I can recall some scenarios where I got stuck in what you might call a fake DMT trip. It would be like I was seeing Egyptian imagery, but it would look really cheap compared to the authentic Egyptian imagery I would see, and there would be a negative entity waiting like it had set a trap.

I get very uneasy around geometric deformities. I agree that avoiding giving them attention does take away power from them, and can steer the experience away, but it is rolling the dice, and I don't like leaving things to chance. All kinds of energy seem to interact with hyperspace including these negative entities. This includes light, sound, tactile vibration, etc...I've never used light like an active defense, although I have thought of buying a really powerful flashlight, or laser pointer, and use it as a means of defense by disrupting their programming.

Personally, I find throat chanting to be the most effective form of defense against these things, and the technique was quite literally taught to me by other entities. There's this multidimensional mansion that I end up in from time to time. The rooms are always the same, in the same place in relation to each other, and it is sometimes inhabited, sometimes not. When it is, the entities are indescribable. They are very abstract geometries, yet predominantly pleasant to the eye. They have no analogue in our reality.

So one time I show up in the mansion, and I'm in the "living room." It is a a circular room with a grey floor and a vaulted ceiling. I call it the living room cause it looks like it has some red couches. On this occasion, there's the usual crowd of entities, laying inert on the floor. They were dull colored and lifeless. Then one of them starts emitting the 8-bit bleeps and bloops, which brings the room to life. I float upward along with an entity in the center of my vision, bobbing in a sea of magnetism. This entity, which I had seen on many occasions began doing something I've never seen it nor any other entity ever do. The lesson began:

It started folding itself up again and again and again. Finally, it was so tightly folded that it looked like the negative glitch entities that plague me. This entity was putting on a demonstration. Now I know many of you can relate to the sensation of involuntary motions in hyperspace. In this particular instance, the entity moved an invisible energy through me that essentially triggered my voice box involuntarily. The sound I made got lower and lower until it was so low that I didn't realize I was even capable of doing it...and then it was like crossing this break into visceral throat singing. It is very intense, very violent sounding and it vibrates the entire body heavily. That sound caused the entity to unfold itself. It was one of the most valuable, practical lessons I got. First of all, I was taught a skill by some non-human intelligence. Secondly, it was contextually going, here's this skill, and here's when to use it.

I have personally found the technique to be 100% successful in thwarting unwanted entities. In my Unraveling Negative Entities thread, I illustrate this technique in action...literally. In post #1 I recount the story, and in post #9, I show my very elementary artwork version of what happened.

Having said all of this, I will concede that there are many moments in hyperspace that can be very uncomfortable, and where control does need to be ceded. Even in the case of negative entity contact, this can work sometimes. I have had a couple scenarios play out where I've been rescued by other entities. One time a group of entities literally filed the negative entity away into a "closet" or something. Other times, I've heroically been saved by immense, powerful entities. This chance is not one that I'm willing to take. If I see those glitches, I don't take chances anymore. I can defend myself, and it makes me feel better about traveling (which I rarely do anymore regardless).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Ded2journey
#18 Posted : 11/26/2017 1:17:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
The lesson began:

It started folding itself up again and again and again. Finally, it was so tightly folded that it looked like the negative glitch entities that plague me. This entity was putting on a demonstration. Now I know many of you can relate to the sensation of involuntary motions in hyperspace. In this particular instance, the entity moved an invisible energy through me that essentially triggered my voice box involuntarily. The sound I made got lower and lower until it was so low that I didn't realize I was even capable of doing it...and then it was like crossing this break into visceral throat singing. It is very intense, very violent sounding and it vibrates the entire body heavily. That sound caused the entity to unfold itself. It was one of the most valuable, practical lessons I got. First of all, I was taught a skill by some non-human intelligence. Secondly, it was contextually going, here's this skill, and here's when to use it.

I have personally found the technique to be 100% successful in thwarting unwanted entities. In my Unraveling Negative Entities thread, I illustrate this technique in action...literally. In post #1 I recount the story, and in post #9, I show my very elementary artwork version of what happened.

Having said all of this, I will concede that there are many moments in hyperspace that can be very uncomfortable, and where control does need to be ceded. Even in the case of negative entity contact, this can work sometimes. I have had a couple scenarios play out where I've been rescued by other entities. One time a group of entities literally filed the negative entity away into a "closet" or something. Other times, I've heroically been saved by immense, powerful entities. This chance is not one that I'm willing to take. If I see those glitches, I don't take chances anymore. I can defend myself, and it makes me feel better about traveling (which I rarely do anymore regardless).

Very interesting... science is proving that particles can be very easily re-aligned and moved with sound, vibration and frequency. Tesla would probably like this concept very much. I'm excited to get some DMT experiences in my life.
Everything I say is complete nonsense...I am an internet troll looking for attention.

starway6
#19 Posted : 11/26/2017 7:11:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Erik wrote:
Hello there,

I had many breakthroughs on the past. After some time I realised that just before the edge of breakthrough, several entities seem to linger. This entities are not pleasant, thus I decided to pause for a while.

I took a hit yesterday and experienced the same entities. To my surprise I even did not want to fight them, as I did in past sessions.

I was extremely annoyed and told myself jokingly, lying there, that "I had to complain to the travel agency of travel guide" for this sh*tty experience. Consider starting on a journey and then realising that it had been completely ruined and you will understand how I felt.

In the end I had to fight them, including finger snipping and pointing to the open window, commanding them out etc. An entity also tried to connect something to my head; I had to remove this "connection" with a special hand gesture above my head several times.

In the dark I could make out the signature colours, which I associate with these unpleasant entities. These colours comprise blue, red, purple, sometimes yellow and green. These colours seem to "linger" in the dark air.

The entities themselves where marked by something like a silvery snake skin, with colours on the skin like described above.

I am under the impression, that a large enough dose catapults me through this realm, but this cannot be the only solution. I want to get rid of these pre-breakthrough entities.

Questions

Thank you,
Erik

starway6
#20 Posted : 11/26/2017 7:21:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Erik]Hello there,

Questions

Thank you,

If you really have the ability to interact during a dmt experiance...

Simply treat these entities as if they were not real real.. and command them to vanish...then see what happens!

If you see them as real they can develop more power to harass you...

These entities will do as you expect them to do... [just as it would be in a dream]...

These are illusions..they are part of your mental make up.. .treat then as such!

123NEXT