We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Carbamazepine and Lyrica / Pregabalin with DMT Options

Bennybombsquad
#1 Posted : 9/27/2017 4:26:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

SWIM, we'll call him Peter is currently on two medications - 100mg twice a day Carbamazepine and 150mg 3-4 times a day Lyrica / Pregabalin. Peter has been on these medication for a few months so they are well settled into his system.
Peter could not find much information about being on these medications while smoking DMT. The Carabamzepine however he did find, should NOT be taken when doing Aya. Due to the Carbamazepine having an adverse effect with the MAOI.
There was no information that he could find about Lyrica and DMT, though if anyone reading this does know of any articles or posts, Peter would love to read them if you would share them.

Peter had previously taken DMT without being on these medications and had an incredible journey being taken to a place where everything moved inwards and outwards on itself, there were at least 3 or 4 more dimensions he could visually see but could not explain. He mentions being scared whenever his mind may have slipped into a state of ego, something bad would take place and scare his ego out of his mind, then the trip would return to a nice place.

He dimmed the lights, done some meditation and breathing techniques and lit some sage to clear the air. Peter loaded 35mg of DMT into a glass pipe before smoking it. He had gotten through just about all of it when he says the geometric visuals consumed his vision and he quickly while he could still move put the pipe and lighter onto the table.

Peter mentions his first feelings were of a compressed head and not being able to move. He was taken to a similar place of these dimensions moving inwards and outwards. Seeing faces popping through boxes momentarily to see him and then vanishing into the surroundings. For one moment he did begin to think a negative thought and suddenly a man made of black and red started to appear into his vision. He returned to his happy thoughts before he could enter completely and the man too vanished. From there the journey of meeting a few entities of his imagination took place and then he began thinking of a friend and how they would feel on DMT. He became distracted and lost the realm that he was in.

Peter says that he did feel a lot calmer this time doing DMT compared to last. He also said that he could think egotistic thoughts briefly and nothing would happen to his trip in a negative way. The other thing is he could still remember everything about himself... where as compared to the last trip, he had completely forgotten himself and his existence. Perhaps this is from a milder strength of DMT or perhaps this is from the medication, because it is not the same DMT, though the weight was the same, he will not speculate.

The most important part of this though is that the Lyrica and Carbamazepine did NOT have a bad effect on Peter's health or mental health. It may have indeed dulled the trip but Peter is still alive and well, which is the main thing.

Thank you for reading

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ulim
#2 Posted : 9/27/2017 10:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Peter should stop swimming or he will drown Confused
Swimming doesnt keep you safe from the police. They got boats.

I think your problem is less the Pregabalin it will probably just dull the whole experience.
The Carbamazepine will definetly have some unwanted interaction. Reading up on it it might not have a physical interaction but the whole thing with the mood swings and so on is a problem.

From the two medications you take i read that you maybe have fibromyalgia / history have seizures.

I most definetly advise you to not take DMT in combination with Carbamazepine.
Or to be more safe with your illness not take DMT at all.

Bennybombsquad
#3 Posted : 9/27/2017 7:47:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Peter might just do that 😂 thank you for the advice 😅

Well there's neither of those conditions present.. Though I do understand your concern.
I will not share the conditions unfortunately as it is personal information that will pinpoint if someone was to try.
However i can guarantee the DMT will have no effect on the condition itself
But your advice will definitely be taken on board and smoking will cease immediately until a whole lot more research is done
There was just no information to be found when searched previously.
Is there anyway you might be able to send me the link for the carbamazepine thing that you had found?