We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jim Carey's awakening Options

Artemis
#1 Posted : 9/24/2017 12:30:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let's talk about Jim Carrey. He's been making some headlines recently appearing on popular media events giving shots of truth to the masses. Many people are now calling him insane, but it seems evident that he has become self aware and in touch with the cosmic comedy. I've heard he has been through ayahuasca ceremonies to overcome depression.. I would venture to guess he has also been experiencing pure DMT and other pyschedlics. I like what I'm seeing! I can't think of another public figure recently who has brought these messages to the pop culture masses in years. Thoughts?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 9/24/2017 1:45:40 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

A (false?) rumor had started about him doing a movie about Terence McKenna's life. Any thoughts? May not be real, but a movie I would watch if it gets made.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

soul-explorer
#3 Posted : 9/24/2017 12:17:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loving this interview,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMnrH1CN4oc

Like 10min in he starts talking about his awakening etc Smile

Ulim
#4 Posted : 9/24/2017 3:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip
#5 Posted : 9/24/2017 4:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Am I the only one getting a Charlie Sheen vibe from Jim lately? He's lost weight in his face. He's talking strange crap. Trolling and yet somehow NOT trolling. If he's been into the Aya I wonder if it's just fed into his sense of self importance, I mean people still fawn over him and he still gets LOTS of attention everywhere he goes. This wouldn't be the first time Carrey's talked out his arse either.

Disclaimer: I am a fan of Jims (Morrison, Carrey, Hendrix, etc.) Smile
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

spacexplorer
#6 Posted : 9/25/2017 11:40:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems like he's undergoing a dark night of the soul, pretty common with spiritual awakenings

Ananda7519
#7 Posted : 9/26/2017 11:16:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You know what they say it is all fun and games until someone loses an I. Most people that have non drug induced ego death keep it to themselves for obvious reasons. I only have my first thousand hours in meditating so I am a beginner. I have glimpsed the possibilities enough to keep me on the mat every day. If you ever watch the Dali Lama he thinks everything is funny. If you have no attachment to the ego there is no I.

There is an old Zen saying. You know there is always an old Zen saying for everything.
Before enlightenment chopped wood carried water. After enlightenment chopped wood carried water.

I have minimized my stuff to a computer, three pairs of pants, 7 tshirts 10 underwear, 10 socks I sadly had to add a wheelchair to my inventory. I spent months traveling with less than 20 pounds of stuff and did not miss the stuff. I still have a long way to go and a short time to get there. I will just carry on.

If Jim Carrey lost an I he is probably just having fun with all the reactions.
The storm can not hurt the sky.