We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Do you know any secrets of the Universe? Options

DmnStr8
#41 Posted : 4/23/2017 5:48:55 PM

Come what may

WisdomTooth wrote:
It just shows you what you already know from within, you are the universe/reality you see, you created all of it but most of the time you only have a limited point of view/perspective because you are experiencing separation.

Through our eyes the universe sees itself and becomes more and more aware as we are.

I completely agree! Thumbs up

Carl Sagan stated "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Neil Degrasse Tyson stated “There’s as many atoms in a single molecule of your DNA as there are stars in the typical galaxy. We are, each of us, a little universe.”

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WisdomTooth
#42 Posted : 9/25/2017 1:31:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The most important things i have learned in life is what you focus on grows and all is ultimately well Smile
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Orion
#43 Posted : 9/25/2017 9:26:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do I know any secrets of the universe? Yes, but if I tell you it won't be a secret! I jest, I feel like an observer in hyperspace, less of a student and quite incapable of storing the revelations in my simple human brain. It's easier for me to store lessons (if they are lessons) if there is a visual metaphor that I can remember them by.

A consistent visual metaphor I see is that everything is actually one thing, that there is no beginning and no end. Every part of everything is infinite, but on a smaller and smaller scale. There are always more parts and parts that make those parts, but never any gaps in between. Even the void is a 'thing'. An energetic thing boiling with some sort of potential. It makes sense to me. Perhaps it's just my interpretation of what I see.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

PREV123