We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Did I travel to another planet? Options

anxiousbutterfly
#1 Posted : 8/17/2017 4:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tripped last night. I am pretty sure I visited another planet (i aint crazy). I had a birds eye view of a busy market stall, had a disney aladin vibe.
I am not sure if they were humans but deffo similar to us. It was vibrant and as realistic as the room im looking around right now. This was no regular dmt trip with fractal patterns or crazy entities. This was crystal clear.
Has anyone else experienced this? I had a quick search but couldnt find anything.
It could of been earth, but I had this thought or feeling or even message that this was an alien world.
Let me know what you think.
AB

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/17/2017 11:17:24 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yes dmt can do that.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Infectedstyle
#3 Posted : 8/18/2017 1:30:44 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

maybe a better world

anxiousbutterfly
#4 Posted : 8/18/2017 2:49:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seemed pretty perfect.
Maybe something to aspire to.

InAwe
#5 Posted : 9/14/2017 8:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm curious, did you meditate or set an intention for this trip?
Is there anything that could have precipitated or caused this particular astral projection type of trip, or was it completely random?
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance''

#6 Posted : 9/16/2017 8:27:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, dmt can put you directly in the middle of places, worlds, scenes, and they seem to be very distinct from everything else that's going on.

I've had clear-cut scenes of a daughter going to school with her mother waving goodbye, an upscale party of some kind with everyone standing around in a circle/at a party, mountainous valleys and diamondencrusted pastel lakes, one time I was flying over what looked like a birds eyed view of 'hyperspace' looked like this infinitely sided ever-transforming city of sorts to where I eventually swooped down through one of the streets - checking out some of the different rooms and buildings - each one leading to another infinite array of possibilites/places.

This is just skimming the surface of certain memories I can look back on, among others.

Cheers Smile

BecometheOther
#7 Posted : 9/16/2017 11:57:06 PM

metamorhpasizer

I once read a trip report from Erowid with salvia divinorum in which the author describes visiting an alien world with humanoid entities that told him this place was the original home of salvia and that salvia was placed on many other planets to serve as an interplanetary tool of communication. He describes the experience as being very real. I'll see if I can find it I forget some of the details. Not dmt per say but still I find it relevant
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

DaneGabrielRuss
#8 Posted : 9/24/2017 8:21:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love that idea!