We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa on the dancefloor ?!? Psychedelic Trance Festivals Options

Kaapiten
#1 Posted : 7/9/2017 10:47:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians,

I think that consuming Changa is a journey that is best lived and enjoyed in a natural environnement such as mountain tops, forests or in front of the ocean...
I find the vibrations of nature to be so power-full, beautiful and so positively overwhelming under the influence of my sacred changa.

For a while, I was thinking that the use of spice should never get out of these type of context, but I met a guy at a psychedelic festival who told me I should really try smoking some changa on the dancefloor...
At first, I did not want to, I felt like it was so direspectful to the plant spirits and the molecule.

Then, the guy told me that for him, it was creating some kind of connection with the music, sending him in a trenscendental space for a few minutes and that it was in no way a disrespectful behaviour towards the plants.
The next day, after having thinking a lot about all this, I decided to give it a go...

and what happened next was so amazingly intense and ineffable, I hardly can find words to describe how it went...
I remember feeling the come-up of so much energy, much more that i could handle, then the music started to take control of my whole body, making me do some really strange moves I had never done before. ( A friend told me I did moves that seemed inhuman, as if some evil spirit had gotten control of me, doing contorsions and lots of crazy movements that could hurt my body ( the friend in question is an ostheopath, he knows what he is talking about) )
I was becoming a physical interpretation of the music (it was some kind of insane dark psybass-music) , I was in a real trenscendental state... for about 6 or 7 minutes, I could not stop dancing madly, if the word dancing can be applied, I was out of control...
When I got back to reality, there was a big circle of space around me, my friend told me I was looking possessed so people got a bit scared.

This experience took me a lot of energy, as if I had danced all night, I was feeling so exhausted and I could not understand what happened...
Overall, despite the fact that I had scared shit out the people around me ( sorry for the expression ), this experience was not unpleasant, VERY very far from the spiritual path that i usualy take with Changa.
I did not try it again as it was freaky, but I understand the trance state that can be reached on a dancefloor with changa.

I wanted to know if things like that (being possessed, dancing like a crazy demon...) happened to other and what do you think about all these people doing dmt on psy-parties dancefloor ?

thanks for reading, much love.
PS: Sorry for my englishEmbarrased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 7/9/2017 3:15:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This might interest you.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=74603
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Forestwalker
#3 Posted : 7/13/2017 5:01:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you throw a can of worms into a black hole you re bound to get worm holes

My original 2 cents as always , nice trip report

TeaDaze
#4 Posted : 7/14/2017 3:56:36 AM

truth is a pathless land

I've never done this at a public show but I pretty regularly dance at home on freebase. Like your experience, I end up making crazy dance movies that I would *never* have thought of and I am way more focused and connected with what the music is doing. It feels a bit more like something else is dancing for me because the flow is so effortless yet also complicated.

I've heard my back and neck popping with the crazy moves but have never hurt myself. The first time I did this I figured that I probably looked like I belonged in a straight jacket, but I sure felt more coordinated. Glad nobody was there to witness it either way Smile

It seems that DMT communicates when it is time to back off and it has never told me that this is disrespectful. In fact, I've closed my eyes mid-dance and felt like the visions were dancing with me.

I posted about this in an earlier thread here. It was a very pleasant and amazing discovery.

Kaapiten
#5 Posted : 7/14/2017 9:37:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think we should meet on a dancefloor one of these days TeaDaze to try this together Laughing
I have read your thread, i can feel some similarities with what is happening to our body/mind while into this dancing process Wink

I forgot to mention in my original post that I was under the influence of acid too when all this happened.
So maybe it's the synergy of acid and changa that pushes one to be "possessed" by music as TeaDaze did not felt the same effect without the acid.
I might give it a go without lsd, just to check if it really is the synergy that brings me into this dancing "madness".

I am happy to see that i'm not alone, thanks TeaDaze.

I will also re-ask the other question in my first post, about what do you think of all these people smoking spice on dancefloor ?
I would add, if you are one of them, what are you seeking ?

Personnaly, I don't really understand why they do so, as most of them are smoking it just to get "another" type of super high.
I will soon go to another psychedelic trance festival, i will ask some of them to see what are their motivations in doing so.

Enjoy life nexians Pleased

TeaDaze
#6 Posted : 7/14/2017 4:13:42 PM

truth is a pathless land

I wouldn't mind at all if someone was doing this on a dance floor as long as their usage wasn't disruptive or negative. Hopefully they are taking some precautions to remain safe, but I don't feel like it's my place to judge them otherwise. After all, I wouldn't want anyone telling me what is the right and wrong way to use psychedelics. The government already does that. I say live and let live. This stuff is highly personal and affects everyone differently so projecting my psychedelic code-of-conduct onto another doesn't seem fair.

Someday I'll try it in public when the timing is right. My interest is mainly out of curiosity. I've enjoyed changing the conditions and locations of my usage to see what happens. Safety is my main concern though. In a crowd of people on alcohol, weed, LSD, shrooms, MDMA, or other psychoactives, DMT and ketamine seem like two things that will make you look like you're "on drugs" when everything else is normal Razz

vibrator
#7 Posted : 9/21/2017 4:05:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Kaapiten wrote:
Hello Nexians,

I think that consuming Changa is a journey that is best lived and enjoyed in a natural environnement such as mountain tops, forests or in front of the ocean...
I find the vibrations of nature to be so power-full, beautiful and so positively overwhelming under the influence of my sacred changa.

For a while, I was thinking that the use of spice should never get out of these type of context, but I met a guy at a psychedelic festival who told me I should really try smoking some changa on the dancefloor...
At first, I did not want to, I felt like it was so direspectful to the plant spirits and the molecule.

Then, the guy told me that for him, it was creating some kind of connection with the music, sending him in a trenscendental space for a few minutes and that it was in no way a disrespectful behaviour towards the plants.
The next day, after having thinking a lot about all this, I decided to give it a go...

and what happened next was so amazingly intense and ineffable, I hardly can find words to describe how it went...
I remember feeling the come-up of so much energy, much more that i could handle, then the music started to take control of my whole body, making me do some really strange moves I had never done before. ( A friend told me I did moves that seemed inhuman, as if some evil spirit had gotten control of me, doing contorsions and lots of crazy movements that could hurt my body ( the friend in question is an ostheopath, he knows what he is talking about) )
I was becoming a physical interpretation of the music (it was some kind of insane dark psybass-music) , I was in a real trenscendental state... for about 6 or 7 minutes, I could not stop dancing madly, if the word dancing can be applied, I was out of control...
When I got back to reality, there was a big circle of space around me, my friend told me I was looking possessed so people got a bit scared.

This experience took me a lot of energy, as if I had danced all night, I was feeling so exhausted and I could not understand what happened...
Overall, despite the fact that I had scared shit out the people around me ( sorry for the expression ), this experience was not unpleasant, VERY very far from the spiritual path that i usualy take with Changa.
I did not try it again as it was freaky, but I understand the trance state that can be reached on a dancefloor with changa.

I wanted to know if things like that (being possessed, dancing like a crazy demon...) happened to other and what do you think about all these people doing dmt on psy-parties dancefloor ?

thanks for reading, much love.
PS: Sorry for my englishEmbarrased

i kind of think that these possesions and circles are the whole point of those darkpsy parties it was weird though that i noticed them forming around me when not even dancing,,,, or maybe i was and dint know it?!? those events are supremely weird.

Locoboy
#8 Posted : 9/24/2017 7:39:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This year i went to Sonus festival...Techno music mainly...5 days...I got through these 5 days of dancing everydayx8 hours with 1 puff of enhanced leaf / 30-45 minutes. It provided a good rush of energy all the times and it was as i could feel the music much more. Nothing else was consumed, i was only drinking water+1 puff of enhanced leaf 30% when i told you i did it. I have tried it many times since that festival, almost all the times it turns out good but i haven't gone beyond 2 puffs, i believe things would get really weird after that.