We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First break thru up the nose Options

Badsanta
#1 Posted : 9/21/2017 1:10:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow explorers.

I have been researching dmt for a year now. Last month, I finally felt confident to extract my own. A/B salt tek resulted in goo goo and more goo. On the 5th pull, I experimented with the caustic soda/Shellite ratio and got some nice powder. Nice crystals formed in the Shellite on the 5th pull even before freezing!! See attached.

First experience.
I had a home made bottle with foil on the bottom. Rig failed. Did not get enough smoke. No break thru.

Second experience
Purchased a glass pipe. Loaded a double dose, 100mg just to make sure....due to poor lighter technique wasted spicy. No break thru...

3rd experience
Had a friend suggest we racked the spice (snort)
I did not want to waste the spice anymore and decide to use all of it on 4 lines. At least 75mg per line. ( big mistake )

My friend went first, Bang bang.
I took the rolled up $5 note bang. Mild burning sensation. Bang second line.

I turned the light off and switch the lava lamp on. Sat back on our chairs and waited......

My nose started to burn. I didn't care because I can start to feel the spice take control. Boom I was gone. I closed my eyes and felt like my body was being crushed into a million peices. I can feel my cells breaking. Bones crunching. Teeth breaking. All my worries and care, all my problems all my memories, everything about being human was gone....death.

The next part of the trip was to strange to even put into words. After about 15 mins I opened my eyes. The hallucination was still strong. I looked like I was in a cartoon. That's when the pain started. My nose and sinus burnt like a mofo...

I blew my nose, mucus and spice came shooting out. 2 hours and pass before the burning stopped.

All in all good trip. But never up the nose again. I would have loved to stay in that cartoon world a little more.

Badsanta attached the following image(s):
20170917_115716.jpg (3,657kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
20170908_222352.jpg (4,297kb) downloaded 59 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 9/21/2017 8:42:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,
After researching for a year, I'm sure you know that 150mg is a very high dose!Surprised
Glad you made it back in one piece dude!
Vaping 100mg properly would have anyone begging for mercy, if there was anybody left to beg.

I can't find the original post, but check out post #7 of this thread.
Vaping 100mg+ properly could have similar effect. Heavy duty stuff.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=793483#post793483

And here is a report of 120mg snorted.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=23795

It's weird how common the teeth shattering/crumbling sensation is. I have had that a few times. Feels so real.
Was this your first experience with DMT? It sounds like an intense experience.
For me, it always takes a while to work myself up to it, then I am wishing it would last longer.

Enhanced leaf or changa makes it pretty easy to get consistent effects, with much lower doses than 100mg.
I thought snorting made the experience last longer, but it seems like you had a similar duration to vaped spice.
When I have more material, I will be experimenting with insufflation, with the "Coco tek" to try to slow down and extend the experience, as I can't take harmalas.

But now I'm just rambling.
Anyway, welcome to the Nexus!Big grin
Play safe, and take care.

Badsanta
#3 Posted : 9/23/2017 12:50:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes this was my first time. Personally I would not recommend snorting it. Yes I did get the break thru I wanted but the pain after the Inital trip was not worth it.

As im coming back to earth, I was in a nice cartoon world, reflecting on the things I have learnt on the trip but the pain just kept growing sending me back to reality.

2 days afterwards, my sinus is still blocked. I'm still coughing up green phlegm (yuck)