We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt & weed Options

jiva
#1 Posted : 9/17/2017 10:08:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everyone,

whenever i smoke DMT while high on THC the trip feels very distant to me, CEV colors are almost as if they are fading out, the psychedelic feeling is hardly present and overall the experience is not satisfying.

recently i smoked about 40mg of dmt while pretty high on weed chocolate to see if there is a difference as oral THC has a very psychedelic experience for me. the effect was that the the distant faded out feeling was even more present.

because of this i only smoke dmt when completly sober.

i read that other people have great results mixing them and i wonder why that is?
what are your experiences with this combo? any of you out there have the same effects i get?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Running Bear
#2 Posted : 9/17/2017 11:51:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everyone's brain is different and unique. Dmt isn't going to be the same experience for you as it is for me and it's the same for any other drug/medicine. When I smoke weed im happy and laughing but when my sister smokes it she's paranoid and crying. So the answer to your question is that every brain is different.

jiva
#3 Posted : 9/18/2017 9:05:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i know Smile
i was just wondering if anyone else experiences the mix this way, since i could only find positive interaction posts/reviews from others

Infectedstyle
#4 Posted : 9/18/2017 3:03:32 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Anecdotal info, i've only used Weed+dmt one time so there's not much of a comparison. But i've noticed a peculiarity non-theless:

It was my first time smoking DMT btw. Rougly 20mg. Vaporized on a bed of weed

at first holographic structures appeared. Very rigid and smooth buildings and after about 4 minutes of this the trip smoothly dissipated into spacey visions of stars and became very dreamy.

I know it's not exactly science, but my initial guess is that the perfectly geometrical holographic structures is the effects from the dmt alone that kicks in first. And it dissipated into dreamlike experiences i.e. visions of stars after the weed started kicking in 4 mins after smoking (which is enjoyable in it's own right but different). My line of thinking is that I never experienced dreamlike images from smoking DMT alone, only holographic images from smoking DMT alone. The only time it popped up was when used combination with weed. Oh and similar kind of images pop up in hypnogoic imagery from using either weed,melatonin or chocolate for me. But that's just my personal theory.

Using weed it's not that harsh or defined so that seems to be similar to using words like distance. Hence we might be experiencing similar symptoms of sorts

bindu
#5 Posted : 9/18/2017 5:50:56 PM

i have mixed before

but i would recommend doing DMT alone

honestly the cannabis high does impair sound judgement, for me and most people i know

you dont want to have a happy/euphoric overlay on your dmt expierience, unless you are just looking for a high...
blessed be all forms of intelligence

Infectedstyle
#6 Posted : 9/18/2017 6:49:16 PM

well.

you dont' have to be a junkie to look for euphoric experiences. bliss makes you a better person to be around.

ShamensStamen
#7 Posted : 9/18/2017 8:51:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've always smoked Cannabis with my Aya/Pharma/Changa experiences, and i probably always will, but i only need like 3 to 4 puffs or so. Too much will cloud up the experience, but just enough is perfect. Sure there's probably some downsides to having Cannabis in the mix, but i've had wonderful/amazing/full on/terrifying experiences and i for one see absolutely no issue with using Cannabis with this stuff. A little bit of Caffeine with Aya/Pharma can also be interesting, speedy, but interesting. Lemon Balm with Aya/Pharma can also be interesting.

Legarto Rey
#8 Posted : 9/18/2017 11:17:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm an oldster, am still amazed by the potency of current year Cannabis products! That said, what is not often commented on is the species/strain of MJ that is chosen to potentiate or smooth out a tryptamine or phenethylamine journey.

For me at least, MJ used modestly can establish a helpful foundation for just about any psychotropic one is interested in exploring. A bit of study on the Indica/Sativa contrasts is useful. Sativa may be more stimulating/psychoactive/psychedelic, while Indica may be more sedating/anxiolytic/soporific.

My personal preferences lean towards judicious utilization of Indica during the "stressful" come up(LSD, shrooms, aya/anahuasca). If a "peak" experience needs to be potentiated, Sativa seems to be the appropriate choice. Interestingly, Changa, seems to be very balanced on its own 2/2 the harmonization of harmala/tryptamine. Another interesting mix is plain leaf Salvia div with Indica, imbibed gently(like Changa), titrating the desired plane of hypnogogia.

With age and experience, and relative freedom from heavy dependence on alcohol, opioids, benzos or SSRIs, psychedelics/psychotomimetics, may offer a profound gateway that can be ergonomically accessed without undue ordeal.

Peace

Koornut
#9 Posted : 9/18/2017 11:23:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
well.

bliss makes you a better person to be around.

Until you start trying to sell your path to bliss Pleased
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Infectedstyle
#10 Posted : 9/19/2017 12:27:17 PM

Koornut wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:
well.

bliss makes you a better person to be around.

Until you start trying to sell your path to bliss Pleased

Ye i can already picture a 20-ish guy (me) wearing shipibo-patterned cape going door to door with Glass vaporgenie in hand saying: Hello, have you heared about the new combo of using DMT+weed. Rolling eyes

EntreNous
#11 Posted : 9/19/2017 3:00:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend and I are having deeply enriching experiences with a changa blend of 1:1:1 hot pulled dmt goo, harmala freebase and cannabis indica buds. We pre-load a moderate dose of harmala hcl sublingually before launch. Both of us have very spiritual encounters in hyperspace, there is never any question about breakthrough. The hyperspace phase usually lasts 45 mins to an hour with a deep afterglow lasting another 2 hours or more. This "afterglow" is different for both of us. She sings and draws very beautiful and moody songs and images. On the other hand I coo and babble like a baby, laugh, taste the air like a snake processing pheromones and generally eat bliss bisque with neuron croutons. Go figure. I've never experienced anything similar whether taking oral aya analogs or vaping straight DMT. Even the roughest visit to hyperspace is reliably followed by a pillow soft, giggling and smiling landing. All this and I never have to fret about the state of my crystals. Full spectrum goo in the ganja changa for the win.
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskě:nę hę ( Peace)

Ulim
#12 Posted : 9/19/2017 7:18:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think DMT+N2O+Weed is good.
Weed alone has to much paranoia.
The N2O really removes the tension Pleased

FiniteFox
#13 Posted : 9/20/2017 5:24:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Legarto Rey wrote:
Another interesting mix is plain leaf Salvia div with Indica, imbibed gently(like Changa), titrating the desired plane of hypnogogia.

Can you elaborate a bit with your experience on Salvia Div and weed? Anything you want to sound off on, from your experience, would be greatly helpful.

#14 Posted : 9/20/2017 8:26:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Love dmt, love cannabis, though not together for me.

Early on I had smoked weed and dmt together, but anymore I like keeping them separate. I even had infused some weed with dmt early on and had incredibly powerful experiences, but now I prefer to launch from a clean-slate [no other influencers]. Cheers Smile

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 9/20/2017 8:00:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To me, it hugely depends on how much cannabis you use. Large amounts do indeed seem to diminish wakefullness. It seems to take me out of the experience, as if i'm not realy in it but merely watching from a distance.
Extremely small amounts do seem to have the exact opposite effect though.