We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The dmt-nexus connected with illuminati elites? Options

Lavir
#21 Posted : 7/19/2013 9:42:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:

Thats not the kind of attitude we like to see in this forum. Please refrain from judgemental comments such as this.

What attitude are you talking about? If you believe in the Illuminati theories as put forth as for example by David Icke you simply don't know nothing about those orders and occultism in general. There's no "attitude" here, these are facts and facts you cannot change.

If you feel "judged" or "attacked" personally because I'm stating a fact there's something wrong on your approach on knowledge and research of the truth, because buring your head into the sand hoping you will not hear something that turns you wrong will not change the fact that you are wrong, and becoming angry because someone challenges your wrong assumption is a child behavior.

We are not talking here about matters tied to opinions, on which different individuals can have different beliefs and way of looking at the thing, being the parameters tied to subjective matters. Here the parameters are objective and hence not subject to opinions. You cannot "challenge" someone because he incorrectly states that "A season in Hell" is written by Baudelaire and you state he is wrong and it is instead written by Rimbaud. You are simply correcting a faulty knowledge.

If you are sure that your knowledge is correct simply challenge what I say. I have no fear of you hurting my ego. If you can prove me wrong I will even thank you for adding to my personal knowledge. Fire away.

endlessness wrote:

Please post some credible sources for your claims, otherwise better not state these things as incontrovertible facts.

My claims are based on knowledge of those things and I explained some of the points albeit very marginally.

I'm sorry for you but if you really believe, as an example, that Satanists care something for the state of Israel (this is what the Zionists fight for, for the liberty of the State of Israel, do you know it, right? They aren't even an occult order, they have NOTHING in common with Satanists - many Satanists are actually filo-nazists, do you imagine how much they are close to Zionists, LOL) then you know nothing about the philosophy of Satanism.

The same goes for Freemasons vs Luciferans (Freemasons believe in the concept of Adonai - and generally follow an hermetic pow working within the sephira of the tree of life - an hebrew word, coming from the cabalah and hermeticism, representing a well defined way of looking at divinity, a concept that Luciferans are personally against; Luciferans works primarily within the adverse sephira, the qliphoth; they are opposite in "beliefs" and practice, completely opposite).

My "claims" can all be found by simply studying occultism and the various orders being used to form the group called "Illuminati" by certain authors. It's obvious that you know nothing about those orders since you really believe they can be tied togheter on a sort of "uniform credo" (OMG).

Instead of asking me to give you a general proof (that's impossible given the amount of info you would require since if you belive something like that you simply know nothing of the philosophies of those orders) challenge what I said trying to prove me wrong on constructive points (as the nature of the orders, their believes, practices, etc. etc.), then we will easily see who has more knowledge on the issue, want you?

endlessness wrote:

And yeah, as mentioned, the whole post stems from an april fool's joke that was taken seriously by people who apparently did not do much critical thinking.

This has nothing to do with what you wrote. It's true, I did take the OP seriously when it was a joke, but now you have taken MY post seriously and at face value so the previous point makes no difference

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lavir
#22 Posted : 7/19/2013 9:44:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Did I just read a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory? Surprised

Conspiracy theory of what? Satanists, Luciferians, Freemasons and Zionists are what they are, orders with their philosophies and credos. No "conspiracy theory" on those. They exist and are well defined orders.

The same happens for the Illuminati (the real ones) being a Bavarian order of the XVIII century. No conspiracy theory there, it is history.

If you don't know those orders exists a simple google search would fill the gap.

The Traveler
#23 Posted : 7/19/2013 9:54:43 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Lavir, this attitude (you know, the link that is clearly shown at the top of EACH page of the forum): ATTITUDE

And then specifically read this one very well (and the topic that it links to):
No Conspiracy Theories

Kind regards,

The Traveler

endlessness
#24 Posted : 7/19/2013 10:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You seem to be making a whole lot of assumptions about me, dont you think, Lavir?

Where did I say anything about the illuminati or what I think about them ? I didn't. I just laughed at a practical joke we made years ago. At no point did anybody else here talk about theories on the illuminatis either. And yet you already called people brainwashed.

Do you really think this is the best way to join a community?

Please take a good look at the attitude page. This is what Im talking about. You seem to be projecting previous arguments you might have had with other people about the illuminati in a thread that has nothing to do with it, and doing so in a very unfriendly matter. Again, this thread is about a joke, not about the illuminati. By calling people brainwashed and being confrontational as you are being, with a 'I know it all' attitude, not only it is totally out of place since this thread was about a joke, but you are directly going against our required forum attitude, and you won't last long here if you continue doing so.

As for the whole 'serious' illuminati discussion, which is off topic but I decided to take your bait anyways, I am asking you for sources for your claims. You are making claims about what one or another group is or where it comes from and what it represents, and yet you did not bring even a little bit of evidence to corroborate with your claims. So either bring sources, or stop talking. Again, this is clearly stated in this part of our attitude section

Parshvik Chintan
#25 Posted : 7/19/2013 10:26:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:

Maybe Lavir is part of a conspiracy to discredit the illuminati (had to add another layer Smile )

Jbark made this conspiracy to stop lavir from counter-conspiracizing against the original conspiracy. (let's aim for recursion at this point)
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Lavir
#26 Posted : 7/19/2013 10:35:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:

Do you really think this is the best way to join a community?

Listen. I don't know what kind of community is this. But really if you are playing at the hippie game of "we will love each one another and never say anything bad one another" and never confront yourselves on topics you will A) never grow, B) will always think you are doing the greatest things because there will never be somebody to challenge what you do or think as "correct".

Why people have to be so hypocrite I cannot understand. What there is of wrong on having a discussion and a debate about a point. Nothing. This "avoid conflict at all costs" is the new kind of behavior of new-age that is destroying people and turning all in weaklings self-aggrandized "gurus" never wanting to be proven wrong on anything and never wanting to be challenged on anything, because their ego is so inflated as to be almost impossible to listen anything but themselves and what they believe to be true.

Is this what you want in this community? Because this is what you will have in the end if you never allow confrontation between people, ESPECIALLY with the use of psychedelics. Look around, it is already happening (not in this forum, but in the new-age community, that use just this kind of attitude)

Remember what I'm saying you. But naturally you can then do whatever you want. This is your forum.

endlessness wrote:

Please take a good look at the attitude page. This is what Im talking about. You seem to be projecting previous arguments you might have had with other people about the illuminati in a thread that has nothing to do with it, and doing so in a very unfriendly matter. Again, this thread is about a joke, not about the illuminati.

A) I'm not projecting anything at all. I looked at a post and replied to it with my knoweledge on the thing (that EVERYBODY can check for themselves). I was just trying to help people, acutally, even if you don't understand it.

B) Unfriendly on what? If you believe something not true to be real then you are brainwashed and manipulated by the one telling the lie. Simple as that. It is not being unfriendly, it is simply stating a knowledge of certain things that the majority of people know little about.

C) Yes, I took this post as real when it was a joke, but, again, what I said had value. I'm sorry if you cannot understand it because you cannot see beyond your "attitude enforcement" and pretending I'm being unfriendly just because I'm stating some facts.

endlessness wrote:

By calling people brainwashed and being confrontational as you are being, with a 'I know it all' attitude, not only it is totally out of place since this thread was about a joke, but you are directly going against our required forum attitude, and you won't last long here if you continue doing so.

If I really wanted to be a "know all" I would act exactly as you. Never wanting to confront anybody and being shielded in my knowledge. I'm always willing, on the contrary, to confront my knowledge with others and debate with others and learn and grow up in my research.

Another fact: the earth you stand on has been born on a "conflict" (of chemical nature). The air you breath you can breath because of a chimical reaction (a "conflict" of two different chemicals), do you know it? Love is a conflict of two opposite souls. Meditation is the union of two opposites, the seer and the seen.

endlessness wrote:

As for the whole 'serious' illuminati discussion, which is off topic but I decided to take your bait anyways, I am asking you for sources for your claims. You are making claims about what one or another group is or where it comes from and what it represents, and yet you did not bring even a little bit of evidence to corroborate with your claims. So either bring sources, or stop talking.

Do you want me to quote you 1.000 books in this topic. If you want I do it.
I already said you: the argument is TOO vast, there just about 50 books only for the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn that it is the one that started all the hermetic orders and then created the various branches (stemming from Crowley and all). How can I quote you sources?

I'm sorry but you have no idea of what you are talking about and it shows. If you are specific about the kind of "source" that you want (as for example a book on the Satanist theist philosophy and credo, or a book on the modern Luciferans practices or a book on how the shism of Freemasons and other hermetic branches did go THEN I can give you those, but you cannot ask me to give you sources in general on a thing that has an history and a depth that would take 50 enciclopedia to fill, it is too general your request for "sources". It would like you asking me to give you "sources" to explain you ALL philosophic views.)

jbark
#27 Posted : 7/19/2013 10:37:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
jbark wrote:

Maybe Lavir is part of a conspiracy to discredit the illuminati (had to add another layer Smile )

Jbark made this conspiracy to stop lavir from counter-conspiracizing against the original conspiracy. (let's aim for recursion at this point)

I must conspire with you on this point. Smile
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

The Neural
#28 Posted : 7/20/2013 6:17:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lavir wrote:

Listen. I don't know what kind of community is this.

So you just stumbled upon it without reading the basic rules?

Since you claim that you are so knowledgeable on so many orders and cults, you must know that they too have their rules. Would you walk into one of them without researching what they are about, what they allow or not allow and start telling them that they do not know what they're all about?

Conflict (constructive) and confrontation are healthy and positive. Calling people "brainwashed" or "you do not know what you are talking about", are not; they just provoke people that you did not spent any time to get to know. It also looks as if you do not have any arguments.

If you wish to expand on topics such as the Illuminati, or any other order (and you think that it is RELEVANT to this forum's mission), then you are welcome to create a thread about it. Otherwise, stay on topic (it is displayed on top, right beneath the banner in case you forgot about it while typing away). Please stop throwing the ball around.

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

#29 Posted : 7/20/2013 6:32:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

The Traveler wrote:

And then specifically read this one very well (and the topic that it links to):
No Conspiracy Theories

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Infinite I
#30 Posted : 7/21/2013 2:40:23 PM

JC

Well this thread totally proves why conspiracy theory's shouldn't be allowed. I love a good conspiracy too but posts like yours Lavir shows why this place is much better without such crap, it's not what your saying even though I skipped most of your ranting its your pious attitude, this is why the nexus is one of the best forums on the Internet because people have respectful discussions without speaking down to others, you were asked for proof and said oh there's 50 books out there go use google, that's not proof that's avoiding the demand of proof, really I'm not interested in your "proof" anyway it's your attitude that stinks and well if you look around you don't get irrational ranting like that here and that's what makes this place one of the best, and people do challenge others points of view but its not done in such a rude crass manner as yours, read the attitude it's not new age fluff it's common courtesy nothing else.

Jin
#31 Posted : 7/21/2013 5:20:22 PM

yes

well put infinite I ,

to the OP - i think sometimes its ok to take a step back and brush up on our manners , i myself have been very harsh lately yet i suppose their is no need for being rude , the attitude of this place is the best and i believe if one follows this attitude wherever he goes he'll be treated with respect

give respect and get respect - i know i know .........i myself have been very rude recently yet i believe one should always take an oppertunity for improvement and step back and look at the bigger picture
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Mattafizz25
#32 Posted : 7/21/2013 5:58:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Parshvik Chintan wrote:
jbark wrote:

I must conspire with you on this point. Smile

Consception Very happy haha

What a substance
#33 Posted : 7/22/2013 10:49:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelias....your final thoughts on this matter, please.

Razz
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

ZenSpice
#34 Posted : 7/24/2013 11:38:45 PM

Mostly Ignored

oldsoul
#35 Posted : 7/25/2013 1:06:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to add a couple quotes from Charles Eisenstein to this thread.

Quote:
Belief in conspiracy theories is not one of several emotionally coequal world-view alternatives. It is part and parcel of an emotional, psychological, and spiritual state of being. That state of being is a victim state. The belief that events are controlled by malevolent people far more powerful than ourselves, that any attempt at change is futile in the face of the tremendous powers arrayed against us, leaves no alternative but to carve out a small, safe realm of rebellion-in-private. If there were indeed a global conspiracy, it would be quite happy with this result. Paradoxically, then, we might say that the idea that there is a global conspiracy is itself a lie propagated by the global conspiracy.

Quote:
If there ever was an Illuminati orchestrating world events, it has lost control. Today, the atmosphere among the financial elite fluctuates between panic and resignation. They cannot be bothered to suppress films like Thrive, like What on Earth, like Moon Rising, magazines like Infinite Energy, and all the information freely available on the Internet that is accelerating the shift of consciousness away from separation and scarcity
The power elite are not reprehensible villains, but players of a role soon to become obsolete. This would be an attitude of forgiveness and invitation. After all, the rewards of the rich, whether measured in money or political power, do little to further their authentic happiness. The rest of us, having not attained the pinnacle of success, can at least tell ourselves that our angst would be relieved if only we reached the top of the ladder. The power elite have no such anodyne to assuage the desolation of life at the top. The system, in other words, isn't working for them either. We want to invite the 1% into a world that is better for everyone.

Original sources:
http://www.realitysandwi...story_wrong_spirit_right
http://www.realitysandwi...myth_and_new_world_order

Reality is what you make of it... there are no guarantees

Thumbs up

One epiphany short of a paradigm shift

universecannon
#36 Posted : 7/25/2013 3:03:08 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

"You should view the world as a conspiracy run by a very closely-knit group of nearly omnipotent people, and you should think of those people as yourself and your friends." —Robert Anton Wilson

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Juliali
#37 Posted : 9/20/2017 6:47:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Surely whether or not we are being covertly observed is hardly the question. The point might be to remain aware enough to continually distinguish that which is probable from all that is possible. To this end, the reliability and estimation of our nebulous powers of intuition can be improved when we allow them to be informed by all our senses and balanced by our innate sense of reason.
By aligning ourselves with the simplicity of its perfection, we can simulate in our mind how it feels to experience the complexity of all creation. Simultaneously holding two such opposing ideas in the mind at once can evoke a state that allows us to experience the resolving of the Paradox, where fear is banished and confusion is transcended.
Thought as Language can over-complicate the mind and its workings, where the word becomes the thought, instead of the THING ITSELF. But the mind had its genesis in the unfathomable expanses of time when consciousness existed entirely without language. Expression and Consciousness as they flow beyond the parameters of words, (for example as music, ritual, art, movement or telepathy in communication with humans or animals), this can recalibrate the mind, allowing it to function more reliably from its place of clarity.

dragonrider
#38 Posted : 9/20/2017 7:31:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Conspiracy theories....i personally don't like them. It's good that we don't have them here.

This is just my very subjective opinion, but most of the times when people come-up with a conspiract theory, they realy manage to make me feel like their actual objective is either 1-to dehumanise their opponents, or 2-to ruïn a fair, open, and honest discussion.

This may sound a bit like a conspiracy theory itself, maybe, but i think that political and religious extremists use conspiracy theories to isolate their followers from their friends and family.

PREV12