We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Been reading for years but just signed up? Options

Clife777
#1 Posted : 9/16/2017 9:58:50 PM

Multi Dimensional Entity

Been reading these forums for a while now and they relly helped me with spice use so think it's time to sign up and give something back

Shout out to all the multi dimmensional enititys
Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

The universe is but one floor of an infinite elevator shaft

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 9/16/2017 10:07:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome welcome Big grin
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

FiniteFox
#3 Posted : 9/17/2017 2:43:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Clife777 wrote:
Been reading these forums for a while now and they relly helped me with spice use so think it's time to sign up and give something back

Shout out to all the multi dimmensional enititys

Welcome, glad to have you! Now trying shout in to the pluraversal entities.
Very happy

Spacekitty541
#4 Posted : 9/17/2017 4:44:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Same here, I have been absorbing the non member knowledge for a year or so now and i am ready to give back as well. I have around 8 years experience in the cannabis extraction field, currently working with short path distilation & isolation as well as hydrocarbon extraction. I have been using what knowledge i did have to explore a/b extractions and its been going well. Very happy to finally be here with others to learn and share. Thanks

Clife777
#5 Posted : 9/18/2017 8:56:06 AM

Multi Dimensional Entity

Nice to meet you all Smile i look forward to some mind bending conversations. Some of the stuff i read on here is immense i love it!
Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

The universe is but one floor of an infinite elevator shaft