We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An unexpectedly powerful journey with Chaliponga! Options

Valmar
#1 Posted : 9/14/2017 9:09:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A journey I was never expecting... but nevertheless, very powerful and very tiring, in return. My ego is still processing the powerfulness, Light and Dark, of what I experienced... I will now proceed to ramble on a bit, and hope my words make sense, lol.

I journeyed on Wednesday night, after a day of shopping and preparation. I extracted 50 grams of Syrian Rue with the Herbal Percolator method, using perhaps a bit too much white vinegar... then I blended 100 grams of Chaliponga in some water, put the sludge into a pot with some more white vinegar. The cooking process was interesting, because if there was too much heat, the sludge would rise to the top in a mound, then collapse as the hot water forced through it. Slightly annoying, but worth it. I put the finished brews into two 1 litre bottles, and filled them up with water until the bottles were completely filled, as I reduced too much.

I made the mistake of having some curry a few hours before the journey, not realizing my stomach would be hating me... worth it? Don't know... but I drank tons of water and some ginger root capsules to slowly ease the discomfort.

At around 8pm I drank 100mls of Syrian Rue, waited for half an hour, feeling nothing, then drank 100mls of unpleasant Chaliponga brew that had plenty of tannins... it looked deceptively milky. Smile

Straight away, I felt plenty of pain in my stomach region, and after half a minute, I inexplicably saw a pair of eyes, and I recognized them as representing Chaliponga. I greeted Chaliponga and she starting working on me straight away, telling me to focus on the pain, and fully accept it. I did so, which wasn't easy... then miraculously, the pain shifted away, towards my lower back, though it was more dim now...

As it reached the bottom of my spine, the pain disappeared, and a very strange, hardly noticeable energy consumed me ~ it was my Shadow, again, but it was so transparent that I fully and delusionally believed I was in control of myself, that I was doing what I chose to do... I believed that I was psychically interacting with the neighbours across the road, that they were responding to me... it felt so damn real that I couldn't tell reality from illusion... especially because the noises I was hearing were a mix of real physical noises and delusions created by my Shadow. The synchronicity was merely the cherry on top...

Eventually, I somehow snapped out of that, and a demon was pulled from just below my chest region ~ a demon that was a creation of emotional energy... related to what, I am not entirely sure, right now. I don't know how long it was there... eventually, another demon was removed from my near my Root Chakra, this time it was a poisonous-purple-coloured viper that had an upper human torso. It was definitely related to my sheer obsession and addiction to masturbation ~ a representation of all that energy from day after day, year after year, of masturbation. I feel like those were only upper layers of these respective energies, and that there is more to dig away at, but that I am not ready to safely release right now.

At some point, the journey abruptly ended. Puzzled, I drank another 100mls of both brews, and After a while, the journey came back into motion, with Chaliponga asking me with mild interest that I came back, with an uncomfortable tingling rising up my body and into my head. Chaliponga had me focus on drawing all the negative energy I could into my stomach region. Then I had some quiet time where my mind idled and whirled with the pleasant feelings I could sense throughout my body.

Sometime later, in the background Chaliponga created a space that me and my beautiful tiger spirit guide could interact with each other in... this space seemed overlaid on the physical space my body was on. It was like I was suddenly able to access a higher dimensional plane that I wasn't able to reach before. I can't explain the energy with words... somehow, I think I've been there before, but I can't remember it. Familiar, yet not.

I also met Mother Ayahuasca again, for a short while and had a small chat with her. What I do remember is that she said that I could connect with her without necessary having to drink the Vine, as I was doing now through Syrian Rue and Chaliponga's assistance. I saw a huge vine curling off into the distance. Grandfather Rue was in the distance, and Chaliponga was in background, acting as a seeming intermediary for it all.

After the sun rose, birds ecstatically flying around, chirping happily, my mind focused on beautiful rhythm of it all, I finally heavily purged and vomited ~ a grand release, and one that I still processing and integrating... eventually, the journey faded away,

This is what I can mostly remember. Thank you for reading! Smile
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

strtman
#2 Posted : 9/17/2017 5:16:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your journey. Before reading your report I had never heard of the so called herbal percolator method. I started to search and found information on the wiki section of this site.

The wiki article talks about Caapi and says that to brew 100 gram Caapi you need 15 liters of acidified water. That is quite a lot to reduce in the end.

How did you extract your Syrian Rue? How much water did you use and to what amount did you reduce it?

Although I do not have any experience with this method, I find it hard to understand that according to the wiki article this method (used for Caapi) gives a better result than a triple 3 hours cooking proces.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

tregar
#3 Posted : 9/17/2017 10:07:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome report Valmar! thanks for sharing. Swim can only handle psychotria these days, the Chali is just too weird for me, as is the rue, caapi only here...but props to you on the Chali however...an emotional energy demon coming out of the chest, wow!...cool that you met mother Ayahuasca again, yes, she is something else isn't she? from what I remember immensely beautiful and could change into any beautiful female form she wanted & extremely ancient & wise beyond words.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Valmar
#4 Posted : 9/18/2017 12:45:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:

Thanks for sharing your journey. Before reading your report I had never heard of the so called herbal percolator method. I started to search and found information on the wiki section of this site.

The wiki article talks about Caapi and says that to brew 100 gram Caapi you need 15 liters of acidified water. That is quite a lot to reduce in the end.

15 litres is sheer overkill in my opinion, lol. It is easier to look at the colour of the water after you empty and start refilling the jar ~ at a certain point, the brew will be a pale yellow that doesn't get any clearer, so at the point, I figure I've extracted everything that matters.

That said... 5 litres is plenty for 100 grams, if not 3 litres.

strtman wrote:

How did you extract your Syrian Rue? How much water did you use and to what amount did you reduce it?

I used the Herbal Percolator, as described in a wiki. I used a 2 litre jar as the collector, and a 2 litre Pepsi bottle to hold the water. I ended up using 3 litres of water, which I was happy with. I reduced the brew to 500mls, roughly.

strtman wrote:

Although I do not have any experience with this method, I find it hard to understand that according to the wiki article this method (used for Caapi) gives a better result than a triple 3 hours cooking proces.

It is because of percolation effect ~ there is a constant stream of pure, hot, acidified water pushing through the ground material at all times, forcing all the actives out of the plant matter.

Now that I read the Wiki page again, I could have extracted Chaliponga using the percolator, also. Oh well. Always next time. Smile
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Valmar
#5 Posted : 9/18/2017 12:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:

awesome report Valmar! thanks for sharing. Swim can only handle psychotria these days, the Chali is just too weird for me, as is the rue, caapi only here...but props to you on the Chali however...an emotional energy demon coming out of the chest, wow!...cool that you met mother Ayahuasca again, yes, she is something else isn't she? from what I remember immensely beautiful and could change into any beautiful female form she wanted & extremely ancient & wise beyond words.

Indeed. Smile

Chaliponga seemed to have been waiting for me ~ totally at ease with giving me what I needed, and not afraid to use some trickery to force me to experience certain emotions that I needed to experience.

I had another strong experience last night... I'll write about that soon! Smile

I've heard that strong doses of Syrian Rue and Chaliponga can potentially cause extreme mental illness from the sheer overload of the experience... I mean, I had the equivalent of maybe 8 grams of Syrian Rue, plus 15 grams of Chaliponga. Seems an absolutely insane recipe for disaster, no, especially twice, merely days apart... I have to wonder if my Spirit Guides and Chaliponga protected me from losing my shit, lol. I'm still not entirely sure how my mind isn't in tatters... but I could handle it all, somehow.
~ Lǎozǐ

~ Carl Jung

Eaglepath
#6 Posted : 4/24/2018 3:49:15 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I love you Chaliponga!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Uiui
#7 Posted : 6/4/2019 11:43:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the report Smile . I did 7g syrian rue with 3,5g chaliponga yesterday with barely any effect just purging alot. I will try 10g chali next time with less syrian rue.
its too dangerous to let anyone feel better, then everyone's going to want to feel better and society depends on suffering so that can't happen

Jagube
#8 Posted : 6/5/2019 11:14:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chali is dynamite, the best leaf there is. But not all strains are benign, some can be destabilizing. The ones I've been working with lately though are the best thing the Universe has to offer; they make you super-intelligent, it's like everything becomes clear and obvious. They come on over an extended period of 4 - 6 hours (as opposed to Chacruna, which tends to hit you all at once, plateau and drop), one layer of understanding after another. When you think you've received all you were meant to and are ready to call it a day, another wave comes and shows you how wrong you were.

theAlkēmist
#9 Posted : 6/7/2019 11:51:16 AM

Alchemist

Nice report Smile I’ve got some Chaliponga and was thinking a 10g brew. You said you brewed 100g at once. What dose did you drink for your ceremony?
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

dragonrider
#10 Posted : 6/7/2019 12:43:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
Chali is dynamite, the best leaf there is. But not all strains are benign, some can be destabilizing. The ones I've been working with lately though are the best thing the Universe has to offer; they make you super-intelligent, it's like everything becomes clear and obvious. They come on over an extended period of 4 - 6 hours (as opposed to Chacruna, which tends to hit you all at once, plateau and drop), one layer of understanding after another. When you think you've received all you were meant to and are ready to call it a day, another wave comes and shows you how wrong you were.

It would be interesting to get some of it tested. Chaliponga remains a mystery for now.