We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Potion/Brew for Halloween Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 10/2/2009 9:25:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

cool can't wait to hear your findings...I love smoked freebase bufo but havent tried orally yet..i wish you luck my friendVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#22 Posted : 10/2/2009 9:36:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

gammagore wrote:
Im gonna give the yopo/cebil seeds a go beforehand, to test it out, Im going to toast them, then soak in my vodka. Going to start at one seed, th work my way up.

Add ginger, add ginger, add ginger! It's delicous and very beneficial for this product!Smile

balaganist
#23 Posted : 10/2/2009 11:43:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm think I might do the same ... Twisted Evil

Realised its my birthday very soon !! Time for some fun with my friends, hehe Very happy

I may begin to test my seeds out in this way also.. nice one Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

gammagore
#24 Posted : 10/13/2009 2:00:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok, so 10 seeds were toasted, crushed and added to some smirnoff, soaked over night. Started with one seed dose, felt a little euphoria after about 10 min. 15 minutes later i dosed another one. Felt it more, but then after half hour or so felt very stoned. No visuals, not even a hint.

The next day I dosed about 2.5 seeds, went for a walk, felt a bit light headed, like almost walking on clouds but not that much. Almost thru up.

Anyway thats the testing ive done so far. Im thinking of going for like 5 seeds next and adding ginger, I forgot this time.

jamie
#25 Posted : 10/13/2009 4:45:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Awesome!..keep the reports comming..I am really interested in dosing these seeds orally..do you think soaking in a bit of wine would work?
Long live the unwoke.

gammagore
#26 Posted : 10/13/2009 7:02:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
..do you think soaking in a bit of wine would work?

Dont see why not, im not sure of the alcohol content needed, but i wouldnt want to spoil a nice wine. I used one of them flat toasters, so i could toast both sides at once, they all popped in a few minutes. The smell of toasted yopo is lovely. It really accompanied the cold outside, reminded me of roasted chestnuts.

But the taste of the infused vodka is horrid at first, but then I look past the taste.

I want to try and make it super saturated, so just to use a few drops, not to sure though.

PREV12