We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WTF.... DMT answered Options

Ananda7519
#1 Posted : 9/14/2017 9:16:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

A year ago I would have thought this was crazy talk.

After my 100 gram run I evaped the Naps 50% and chucked it in the freezer. This morning there was just a glimmer of crystals so I put it in front of a cool fan in the garage for 4 hours. I was left with a very small field of yellowish slightly sticky crystals.

I weighed it and it was 50mg out of 100 grams. I got it all on a glass dabber and fired up the quartz banger. I vaped it all easily not harsh at all. I got a good rush and patterns stamped into the walls and ceiling.

I had the feeling that DMT was telling me to not give up you are almost there. Look I left this 50mg in this bark keep at it. So after next payday, I will acquire 100 grams here and there and see what happens.Wut?
The storm can not hurt the sky.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FiniteFox
#2 Posted : 9/17/2017 1:23:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, don't give up! 50 mg seem like a big dose, but a small yield from a 100 g extraction. Maybe you already know what's up, but if you need advice on getting a deeper trip with less dmt or getting better yields, I for one am happy to help.

Welcome traveller.