We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Potential occasional parallel branes future visitor Options

qbit
#1 Posted : 9/10/2017 11:24:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all.

It's been a while since I last visited and a long time since I registered as a user here. That was years ago, and for years before registering I had been reading a ton of threads here on Nexus, always learning something useful.

My relationship with DMT is a funny one. (I guess I'm not alone with "funny"Pleased. 11 year ago I read a lot about psychedelics and got especially interested in using them as a tool for developing myself. Ordered a small amount of B. Caapi and MHRB, made a mild tea and got a very small taste of what it could be. Then I believe around nine or ten years ago I first extracted this substance and started to test the waters with my toes after making a cannon of a "Machine" from a ~200 ml absinthe bottle. Later upgrading to a well recognized vaporizator among many Nexians.

I have always been kind of a loner so I have always tripped alone and wanting to be safe I had to learn how to acquire relatively pure stuff so I can weigh a milder experience for me.

During this ten years having the pipe countless of times in my hand I think I've maybe ventured only up to my knees in the water and never broken through. Sometimes over a year between having the pipe in my hands or years between washing the bitter mixture down my throat. But every time I have had an experience, even if only mild ones they have improved me but left me a bit lacking or longing for a stronger experience. I think I want to take the plunge to the other side some day out of curiosity but I'll see when I find a trusted friend or group of friends around to safely do it.

A huge thanks to you all for the amazing forum for people attracted to psychedelics to be safe and get support, to learn and to be inspired. The advanced/enhanced chemistry section has always been super interesting and with a modest analytical chemistry background I hope I can bring something back to this community.

Thanks for reading. Safe travels!

qb
qb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.