We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia - One for the Books Options

windchime
#1 Posted : 8/26/2017 10:15:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had tried Salvia a few times in less than ideal environments. Always inside among people who didn't have a lot of respect for psychedelic experiences who thought of this 'legal high' as something to party with. After some really difficult experiences that made virtually no sense to me, I had almost written it off completely.

As fate would have it, while sitting in an open field watching a sunset and smoking Cannabis with some friends who had a little more experience, one of them pulled out a little container full of Salvia extract, loaded a pipe and offered it to me. I was apprehensive because of my previous experiences but curious enough to give it another shot and am very grateful I did.

I took a few puffs before the familiar, rapid onset began and put the pipe down to get comfortable. It was as if several waves washed over reality and stepping out of one, the most beautiful woman who appeared to have a subtle body made of light, almost like a rainbow, extended her hand and in an instant pulled my consciousness across the entire field and through the sunset.

It seemed as if we travelled forever through various interconnected pathways until we arrived at a place that seemed to exist just for me. Atop what looked like stone pillars sat memories of all the most significant moments of my life. I was astounded as I looked through them and caught glimpses of my past and what might have been pieces of my future. It was too much to comprehend and I looked over to my guide who was looking at me with an expression that seemed to be equal parts pride, empathy, sadness, and encouragement. After being there for what apparently was an appropriate amount of time, she took me back through a familiar path and to the field where every day reality put itself back together, piece by piece until once again I was sitting in the field with my friends asking if I was alright.

I've been thinking about this for years. Haven't smoked Salvia since but ever since then I've wondered about using it more traditionally and now knowing what is possible, with purpose. Feels like it is getting to be that time.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BecometheOther
#2 Posted : 8/26/2017 7:47:25 PM

metamorhpasizer

Awesome you met the princess. She presents herself in several forms but I'm sure it was her you met.

Very fortunate she must like you to show herself so soon!

I call the spirit associated with salvia the princess, just for reference.

She is normally rather shy, so it really is promising you had this experience further work would probably be a good thing
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

windchime
#3 Posted : 8/27/2017 2:14:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That is a beautiful name for her! I am considering setting my intention yet remaining open to her guidance but this time I plan to go the traditional route and hold some extract in my mouth in hopes of a longer, less fleeting and more comfortably navigated experience.

This isn't the only time I have encountered helpful entities in my travels. After some extensive LSD and psilocybin mushroom experiences while I had long been abstaining from Cannabis, I smoked about a gram of really high potency flower in a water pipe and found myself among what I would describe as a Council. I was receiving a message offering some sort of education if I would be able to dedicate my use to learning from it down the road and I have been considering that ever since. It seems in this sort of realm you have to be willing to abandon casual use and reserve these sacraments for use in spiritual guidance which I am certainly willing to do.

I haven't received this sort of guidance or offering from LSD or psilocybin just yet so I am wondering if maybe they are to be used as a sort of stepping stone into what might be more powerful tools like Salvia and high dose Cannabis flower. It is my hope to approach them with a new, more grounded intention and see what these tools are able to help me navigate toward and interact with.

Legarto Rey
#4 Posted : 8/28/2017 10:09:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ska Maria Pastora...The "Shepherdess". This is the moniker given SD by the Mazatec. They liken her to a shy deer, slipping into "view" during moments of quietude.

She can be quite the ally. I'm always impressed by the "shallow"(shy, easily disturbed), yet PROFOUND, trance that can be conjured with gentler ROA(plain leaf smoked, quid). Once acquainted with salvia space via extracts, an appreciation for the more navigable planes of communion with the Shepherdess can be cultivated.

I recommend this approach highly!

Peace

Legarto Rey
#5 Posted : 8/30/2017 9:50:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd also mention, a 50/50% blend of Cannabis with plain leaf SD makes a useful smoking mix. Typically, I'll use sativa to help settle in for a quiet, low light session. Repeated, gentle hits are taken until the desired plane is achieved. This combo seems to extend the SD aspects of the trance and is very interesting in it's capacity to allow a synesthetic fusion with peaceful, ambient sounds, natural or low volume music.

Smoking potent SD extracts, while undeniably "efficacious", is often too overwhelming and disconcerting to allow integration. Indeed it can be frightful. This fact leads many to the conclusion that SD isn't medicinal. My experience has been that, plain leaf, quidded or smoked gently, alone or in a Cannabis or Changa blend, adds a profundity to shallow-moderately deep trances that is most intriguing. Additionally, the plant is fairly simple to grow and yields copious leaves that once dried, can be easily stored retaining potency indefinitely.

Peace

physics envy
#6 Posted : 9/1/2017 6:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds like a great experience, windchime :-)

I'll second Legarto Rey's suggestions for quidding or using a spliff of 50/50 cannabis/salvia for very useful, navigable, profound, extended sessions. In my experience, those two methods are similar in depth and length (lasting about 1-1.5 hrs).

Personally, I enjoy quidding more, but I am sensitive to Salvia this way and only need 0.75g of rehydrated dried leaf to get into the Salvia zone. Some need much larger amounts, so using the spliff method may be easier to start with.

Best of luck in your continued exploration with Salvia!
Salvia quid enthusiast

raven44
#7 Posted : 9/2/2017 5:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting thread. Thanks for sharing, makes me want to grow some SD nown thank you for the inspiration

TheCaterpillar
#8 Posted : 9/3/2017 10:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like salvia but I found myself getting flashbacks from it. I only did .5 grams I got some labeled 120x. I was at a hotel though cause I was on vacation and I rolled it in a joint and smoked it with weed on the 6th floor balcony. I started seeing a three headed dog emerging from the floor and I saw like waves everywhere I layed down on my face and shut my eyes till it was over. It was my first time I had it although I had already experienced many more powerful things like mushrooms and MAOI.

Anyway when I finished tripping the three headed dog spooked me I couldn't help thinking I had jumped off the balcony and died and the dog was from the devil cause it wasn't suicide but I thought the dog had created another world like he felt bad so let me think nothing had happened. It still freaks me out sometimes especially when stoned.

I have better reasults at lower altitudes however that one trip was pretty terrible I often enjoy salvia its just really expensive.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

starway6
#9 Posted : 9/4/2017 2:07:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i once smoked some 40x xtract sitting on a couch then sudenly heard and visulized a spinning vortex comming at me and in the vortex was everything of the earth spinning in the tornado like vortex..

I also heard a whining buzzing sound and felt my self in a sitting position get transported into the next demention then the whining sound sent me back to the couch again..

In that experiance i was sitting on a couch but felt physical movement of my body and being!.. it was like flying into a new demention it was awesome!

I think when i see multable objects on salvia its because i eas on a low dose i think the higher doses change the experiance a lot...

I also found that if i showed respect for salvia it would respect me with a good experiance ...

Loveall
#10 Posted : 9/4/2017 8:43:53 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

TheCaterpillar wrote:
I like salvia but I found myself getting flashbacks from it. I only did .5 grams I got some labeled 120x. I was at a hotel though cause I was on vacation and I rolled it in a joint and smoked it with weed on the 6th floor balcony. I started seeing a three headed dog emerging from the floor and I saw like waves everywhere I layed down on my face and shut my eyes till it was over. It was my first time I had it although I had already experienced many more powerful things like mushrooms and MAOI.

Anyway when I finished tripping the three headed dog spooked me I couldn't help thinking I had jumped off the balcony and died and the dog was from the devil cause it wasn't suicide but I thought the dog had created another world like he felt bad so let me think nothing had happened. It still freaks me out sometimes especially when stoned.

I have better reasults at lower altitudes however that one trip was pretty terrible I often enjoy salvia its just really expensive.

Did you have a sitter? Moving around involuntarily can happen while in salvia land. Doing it in a 6th floor balcony seems very dangerous even with a sitter I would think. I avoid heights, fire, water, traffic.

nexus.me/DMT-Nexus_Wiki:Health_and_Safety#Where.2C_how_and_how_much_to_take

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Rivaq's Matilda
#11 Posted : 9/5/2017 2:17:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a lovely thread to read with its tale of the Princess, Sheperdess, Ska Maria Pastora. I think I know her, although I have not myself used salvia divinorum, mainly because somebody told me it contains very small quantities of morphine. I think I need do a little more research about what I got told, by somebody who had had a heroin addiction and was weaning themselves off onto salvia, since I see in Wikipedia that salvia contains a k-opioid receptor agonist.

There are in fact many substances which contain morphine related stuff. And morphine itself has little effect in the body other than to trigger our endorphins to be released. For example, milk contains caseo-morphines, and wheat contains gluteo-morphines. The experience of being under the influence of even a small amount of morphine, (such as our body can extract from bread and milk), is like being a baby suckling. It is worth keeping the fact in mind, whenever encountering addicts, whose habit was out of control. However this information will be somewhat out of context if I got told wrong about salvia divinorum, which I have avoided because of having developed a distasteful vulnerability to morphine, through accepting a spiked bong that was handed to me. I now need be very cautious with all dairy and bakery products, because of how the triggering works.

I am definitely going to have to research salvia, and the k-opioid receptor agonist action, since the idea of it being useful in addiction therapy, has a lot of potential, but which need be very carefully conditioned through knowledge of the trigger risk. The general warning associated with that risk, is to gain nothing without losing everything.

a mother a daughter a lover of life, an exorcist of addictions if ere in need of the strife, and at bottom line a wife, I might well be a bore, yet have no doubt, I stand among the poor, and beg not what for, that hat hath at, nobody's mind fell too flat

Cognitive Heart
#12 Posted : 9/5/2017 10:57:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rivaq's Matilda wrote:
I think I know her, although I have not myself used salvia divinorum, mainly because somebody told me it contains very small quantities of morphine.

I see in Wikipedia that salvia contains a k-opioid receptor agonist.

I am definitely going to have to research salvia, and the k-opioid receptor agonist action, since the idea of it being useful in addiction therapy, has a lot of potential,

If you cannot support the notion that salvia divinorum consists of very small amounts of morphine, it's likely incorrect. I definitely disagree with that idea. Salvia contains diterpenes such as salvinorin A, B, C, D, etc. As well as other novel constituents. The plant deserves moar research due to the powerful, consciousness altering effects, plus its anti-addictive properties/potential and any roles the plant may have within specific conditions. Among many other effects!

Salvia is an extremely effective KOR agonist, yes.

Speaking of research and addiction therapy, check out Pubmed for extensive information. Of which can provide you with informative, accurate and detailed studies both ongoing and validated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...m=salvinorin+a+addiction
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

powermarton
#13 Posted : 10/11/2017 2:51:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I agree i think the godess has being very gentle with you. Relctant to be complacent with her but it seems a good omen so to speak. Me i had to hold my nerve through some edgy encouters before being shown anything close to that. Actually im still hoping for that level. So continued good fortune. Thumbs up

starway6
#14 Posted : 10/11/2017 11:53:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Traveling on salvia 20x is posible read [ post nine above]...in this post i felt my body fly from one demention to another!

Ive smoked enough salvia 7x to be shreaded into cosmic slices in space...

in another experiance... ive floated in between a long line of shadow beings towards a skull shaped rock cave..the skull had its mouth open to take me ..and as i entered the open mouth of the cave everything turned bright and beautyfull a glorious world..

Its because ...[of my respect foe the sheperdes power].. i stoped doing salvia for a long time ive done dmt much more often . but salvia still seems more powerfull to me...

I usualy have native american spiritual music playing during my salvia trips... because it keeps me more calm and excepting of the experiance ...and when i hear the chanting of the tribes elders it reinforces my courage to travel farther into the realm...

ive also found a way to make salvia extracts like 10x 20x..40x and higher a cleaner experiance first by simply lowering my dosage and washing the black impuritys of the leafe material turning the leafe a nice clean light green again..the same as color it was when a fresh leaf!

go to my post below....and read...

cleaning salvia extract for cleaner...
By starway6, 10/9/2017