We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why do you/we take DMT? Options

Ram Dazz
#1 Posted : 9/3/2017 4:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends,

could I ask you a personal question...I hope it is not too personal.

"Why do you take DMT?"

My background, related to the question:
* When I started with DMT it was partly curiosity and also a feeling that this is my "thing"/way.
* The last two-three years it was an up and down with unbelievable experiences.
* Two times it happened to me that I was stuck in some "boring" DMT loops and I stopped the usage for a long time.

And now I ask my self "Why do I use DMT?"
Smile

My actual answer is:
* "Learn myself (a little bit) better to understand" i.e. I use DMT for Body Scans and also to
investigate my brain.
* And I gave up religious projections...

Looking forward to hear your thoughts.

Thx for reading

Ram Dazz

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

_Arcane_
#2 Posted : 9/3/2017 6:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I use dmt for inner exploration, I use it in the hope of further spiritual growth, but I think I use it mostly because it is so mysterious it conjures up interesting questions that may never be answered, plus things it shows are truly awe inspiring to behold and I don't know any other way to experience those things with such a sense of wonder and positive euphoria, it's like having my own personal Magical Mystery Tour TARDIS, it is incredible!
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

Ram Dazz
#3 Posted : 9/3/2017 7:37:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Arcana,

good point with spiritual grow.

Could you incorporate the "spiritual" experiences in your daily "business"?

For me, the gap between my holy experience (just one) and my daily life is too big.

BTW, I like the term "Magical Mystery Tour"
Smile
Beatles?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.

_Arcane_
#4 Posted : 9/3/2017 9:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spirituality for me has lot of crossover it's primarily a spirituality/science based exploration of existence and meaning of ourselves as we inhabit the spaces we do, and what may be beyond the realms of our senses.

It is diving inward to try and find truth then trying to measure or compare that to the rules of the physical world as best we know how.

It is simply the never ending pursuit of truth and creativity, at least that is my interpretation of it.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

blue.magic
#5 Posted : 9/3/2017 10:22:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a kind of "memento morti" for me, giving me more appreciation for life.

Another reason is a mental cleanup and kind of forced meditation as I am unable to meditate normally (without getting angry, itchy etc.), but I can sit or lay for an hour calmy even after very little dose of DMT.

AcidShard
#6 Posted : 9/4/2017 12:47:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Because I like it.
Being able to experience something that is so far removed from everyday reality that it is labeled impossible, yet there it is.
Either I am travelling to other dimensions communicating with incomprehensible sentient entities, or it is just the incredible power of what our brains and central nervous systems are capable of.
Either way, it is too amazingly interesting for me to not want to explore it further.

Jees
#7 Posted : 9/4/2017 8:32:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A momentary superconductor for the nervous system or so it feels.
Resulting in a reset from mental/emotional fog, also in resetting accumulated underlying tiredness that had build up over time. The extreme accompanied yawning and non-emotional tears flowing does that for me. I don't need a visual to appreciate all those bio-mechanical benefits. Reborn. Recharged. Fresh. Parole.
I don't hear much people acknowledging this but it seriously clears my lungs out, each and every time.
Learning how to deal/settle with fear.
I never laughed so genuine Pleased
Things I forgot.
I wouldn't generalize though, to each his/her own.

Ram Dazz
#8 Posted : 9/4/2017 4:13:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blue.magic wrote:
It's a kind of "memento morti" for me, giving me more appreciation for life.

Another reason is a mental cleanup and kind of forced meditation as I am unable to meditate normally (without getting angry, itchy etc.), but I can sit or lay for an hour calmy even after very little dose of DMT.

Hi Blue Magic,

interesting...I also use the Afterglow to improve my meditation because (mostly) the Afterglow is so peaceful and I feel very relaxed.
In this phase I'm able to scan myself (body and brain) and can hold down the "talking monkey".
Smile
...1h hour? Chapeau!
Smile

Thx

Ram Dazz
#9 Posted : 9/4/2017 4:24:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcidShard wrote:
Because I like it.
Being able to experience something that is so far removed from everyday reality that it is labeled impossible, yet there it is.
Either I am travelling to other dimensions communicating with incomprehensible sentient entities, or it is just the incredible power of what our brains and central nervous systems are capable of.
Either way, it is too amazingly interesting for me to not want to explore it further.

Cool...after my suspicion that my entities are just my "pattern matching" of my brain...my DMT realm changed to a complete abstract dimension. Maybe this is self-fulfilling?
Currently I don't understand what I see, it is so unreal, but on the other hand it feels so real!

This leads me to the impression that we/I can't recognize the real reality. What we/I have is just a world model in our brain with a lot of contradictions. But this is now a little bit "Off Topic".
Smile
Thx