We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Think I should try this tonight? Options

Space
#1 Posted : 10/11/2009 12:21:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have 20g worth of chaliponga extracted right down to a shot worth. I'm thinking of chewing on some chilli then swooshing it around my mouth for ten minutes. Reckon I could get some good effect? I have a good batch, 6g of it is a killer.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Space
#2 Posted : 10/11/2009 12:53:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah I'll just try it. Seems like people are getting effect from far less sublingually.

jamie
#3 Posted : 10/11/2009 2:29:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

it's not like it is in ayahuasca though...when you brew chali with aya and drink it the DMT is active as well..sublingual without maoi you jsut get 5meo..there are some beta carbolines in chali as well but i dunno if they are active sublingually or what..I just felt like it was 5meo when I tried it.
Long live the unwoke.

Entheozen
#4 Posted : 10/11/2009 7:07:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The 20 g of Chali are supposed to contain around 40-50 mg of 5-meo on average, and sublingual effects are felt even with 10 mg, so 1/5 th of the shot quantity should be enough. Curious how did your experiment go?

Entheozen
#5 Posted : 10/11/2009 7:19:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

if by "chilli" Space means chilli peppers SWIM would not recommend potentiating sublingual absorption capacity before knowing what natural absorbtion of Challiponga is, and would start with a drop (!!!), otherwise Space might be in for an unexpected train-wreck, as happened to SWIM yesterday...

Space
#6 Posted : 10/11/2009 1:46:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My curiosity has led me to something I'm now very intrigued by. Chaliponga sublingually was so different to drinking it with an MAOI. It seems that sublingually chaliponga brings it's soul, light or something, in comparison to drinking it which seems like deep black lifeless water you submerge deeply in. (which can also be nice for some of us).

Now this wasn't an intense trip. Which I think was due to all the tannins and fine particals because I didn't filter it. It was that bad that my mouth seemed dry and I couldn't remove any of it with my tongue. So, I think if I do a really good filter to get all particals out then I'm going to be in for a big one.

So I was in the bath with some ambient music on, and after about 5-10 I started getting quite relaxed, it was so nice because it was relaxing, but not sedating, like a real clear feeling. What I then began to get were dream like visions, but painted with mosaics. I saw images of dimensional mosaic colour which were faces, but not like how you would humanly register a face, I just sensed it. At one point I got the image of clear being, almost human looking, which went past me at high speed. I can't explain like the feel of the experience though, the space I was in, there was just something special about it. Eyes open my vision was so sharp. I could feel my enviroment better, think clear. I felt like I was more calm and clearer on the inside, like a light feeling.

Chaliponga sublingually takes a bit of time to get going, but once it does your in the space for a good amount of time.
Today I still have this clear feeling to me, vision still has that clearness to it, and I can still locate within me a sense of the energy/space I had last night.

I'm deffinitely studying this one further. I wasn't going to get some chaliponga on my next order but now I am, and a big batch. I'm going to get this stuff bottled into tinctures. I'll definitely be reporting back on this one.

Entheozen
#7 Posted : 10/11/2009 5:28:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Space, could you comment on dosage and way of preparation?

Space
#8 Posted : 10/11/2009 6:30:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The way I prepared the above was 20g worth boiling in about half a tablespoon of ascorbic acid. Didn't filter or anything. But next time I will put it through some paper filters then in the fridge to set, then pour off the clear liquid. the next time I try this though the trip will be alot greater. All the particals and tannins were blocking anything getting through sublingually last night.