We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa Oil Options

Du57mi73
#1 Posted : 9/2/2017 10:46:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone considered the oils that are left over from purification steps? Maybe it can have a use. What types of analysis could be ran on it to either figure out whats in it, or to figure out what to do with it. I have considered running and IR on it. I read that mimosa essential oil helps wounds heal so that there is no scarring. I've also heard of it being in some shampoos. I have collected a bit of it and I'm sure it can be cleaned up a bit more but it's a slightly viscous yellow/amber oil that has a very strong odor(the usual odor). I tried to dry it as much as possible by putting a fan on it for 2 weeks but it's still a viscous fluid(no crystalization). Anyone know if any research has been done as to what oils are in these roots? What are your thoughts?
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.