We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Snakes den Options

Yumi
#1 Posted : 8/27/2017 12:38:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I should have done this a long time ago but, Here goes my off the top of my head mescaline report from 2 experiences, Two experiences wich were absolutely life changing. I've taken oral dmt, Rue and acacia quite a few times, And at pretty high doses, DMT Is definitely very extreme stuff, But I feel like mescaline is a bit more calm. Anywho on with it.

Trip 1 - Ma

First trip I cant recall how much I brewed, I was pacing my room shortly after ingestion, Trying my best to hold the brew in the old gut, not even 20 to 30 minutes I begin to feel like I am laying down on my back in a field of tall tall grass on a hot hot summer day, then suddenly all my vision goes black and I see this blue women, In slightly tattered black clothing, With pale blue skin, Long long black hair, And menacing red eyes, this is exactly what she looked like

she puts her arms up and one foot up pointing in to her knee, Flips her hair down, and began to melt, I snapped out of it and had to catch my breath as I was completely blown away by this,I later realized that this is what humans supposedly call the goddess kali, that moment had a very significant impact on me, Anyhow, The rest of that trip I vaguely remember a few things from, I remember seeing These blue people in this sandstone den on a hot day Dancing with tons of snakes around every were, and I just felt fine. I loved being in the snakes den It felt absolutely awesome, Hope I get to visit it again someday. Lots of cool patterns and such, Great first time with Mescaline

Trip 2 - Black skinned entity of fearlessness, Ma possesses me

Now my second mescaline trip, Was Far more intense then the first, And I did weigh out how much cactus I used, 1.5 pounds brewed down nice and thick. So This time around I purged, Due to some things in the setting that made me really paranoid,Introspection was intense and emotional. one of the first things I remember on this trip, Was flying through that typical sacred space, Then seeing this huge Eye mosaic thing looking down, And melting into itself, And I at a certain point felt like this little burning blob of oil that was reflecting all oil like, The blue skinned lady came to me again, only this time she had a slightly different form, with fangs and googly eyes and possessed me. I had a strange breakthrough where I saw these white cubes floating above grass on an overcast sky with this strange white spring lady hanging upside down, pretty sweet, the most moving part of this trip was when I was this very clear image of some black skinned deity, Standing on a large fine cut grey stone, With a black thundering sky behind him\her, And they had black skin, And gold jewelry, They were wielding either a naginata or spear, Cocked back and ready to kill with no fear, If I did catch a look at their face I cannot remember it at all. Oh and at one point I remember standing on my back porch and feeling like the blue skinned lady was making me breathe snakes, She really likes her snakes. Mescaline definitely impacted and changed my life, And im so glad I got to experience it, Much love and thanks for the nexus fam for helping me through some of it and giving support.

Ma has become an important part of my life ever since. totally enchanted me forever.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Orion
#2 Posted : 8/27/2017 7:03:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mescaline is a little more calm but no less deep, you gotta love it Love

Two really good reports, I'm glad you got round to typing them up!

Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Yumi
#3 Posted : 8/28/2017 4:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love how i'm able to see visuals without the feeling of being hurdled on some space roller coaster through the universe like dmt, Mescaline is my favorite psychedelic hands down, I enjoy the intense visuals. I totally respect dmt to don't get me wrong, but I feel like I can enjoy intense visuals at a safe distance with mescaline.
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

Chaska
#4 Posted : 8/29/2017 4:35:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin
its lovely to read of another persons passion for this medicine
thanks for the write ups and pictures
im curious about what kind of cactus you used?
grow plants, make tea, love life

Yumi
#5 Posted : 8/29/2017 9:11:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do believe it was trichocereus bridgessi, And I have much love for the medicine <3
The Snakes Den \m/\m/