We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Black White Supremacist Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 10/4/2009 6:19:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 10/4/2009 11:18:44 PM

Derek

i thought that was dumb four years ago
just perpetuating the segregation and hate like most of chappelles "humor"
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Morphane
#3 Posted : 10/6/2009 1:29:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I liked it. Thanks for sharing MagikVenom.

narmz
#4 Posted : 10/6/2009 8:31:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:

How so? Please explain.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Touche Guevara
#5 Posted : 10/6/2009 9:56:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:

I disagree. Chappelle was so funny precisely because he constructed a lot of his jokes to poke fun at prevailing racist attitudes and satire current events.

For example, his 'juice' routine. youtube link

On the face of it, Chappelle is just joking about the eating preferences of different ethnic groups. However, look at the way he talks about juice vs. drink, and think about it in the context of what kind of food is more available in poorer communities.

MagikVenom
#6 Posted : 10/8/2009 6:28:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:

Sorry you did not like the joke dude. I hope we are still friendsCool

Dave Chappelle is a wise man he made his money bought a farm in Ohio and took his family there to live. He said the hell with show biz for now, HE WON THE GAME society's BULLSHIT game that makes most of us slaves. I feel like a SLAVE but thats ok its 1.22am and my BIG pot of Aya almost cool soon I will taste the sweet nectar of Freedom.

Humor is a powerful brain cleanser for me when you realy truly laugh it wipes out all other emotions. Laughter allows one acess to the "experance" directly with out meditation or pre thought. When you laugh that is ALL there is that moment and it is GOOD.

Laughter is pure we need more.

PEACE
MV

۩
#7 Posted : 10/8/2009 6:33:04 AM

don't worry, I'm laughin' my ass off

cheers

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 10/8/2009 4:58:42 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

psychosisdoses wrote:

Ehh, not so much. Chappelles humor walks the line between segregation and hate and political correctness and the complete lack of congruence between them in American society. If you recall, Mr. Dave Chappelle went "crazy" a number of years ago, dipped out to Africa and subsequently the show was cancelled. What you probably don't remember is that the reason for this was that, they were working on a minstrel skit and the reaction he got from people made him realize that the show was beginning to cross the line from laughing at the stupidity and ridiculousness of racism to laughing with it. As such, he axed the program. You can't fault him there, especially in today's era when sell-outs are commonplace.

I think this sketch is one of the most brilliant ever created...who else could have thought of such a thing or created it so artfully, i mean, everything from the language to the timing to the reactions is perfect. It's pure comic genius that highlights the stupidity and fundamental flaws of racism.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jamie
#9 Posted : 10/8/2009 5:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^thats interesting..never knew that about him..at least there are still people not willing to sell out.
Long live the unwoke.

psychosisdoses
#10 Posted : 10/10/2009 9:23:43 PM

Derek

MagikVenom wrote:

of course we are still friends man! we are all entitled to our own opinion..

i laughed at it when it came out to and i laugh now watching it..
but i wasnt laughing at racism i was laughing at the absurdity of the situation.. the skit doesnt really poke fun at racism it more so blatantly advertises it.. perpetuating it as i said... but i dont feel i have to explain my opinion.. to anyone with similar moral standings it would be clear..
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

Touche Guevara
#11 Posted : 10/10/2009 9:37:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
MagikVenom wrote:

of course we are still friends man! we are all entitled to our own opinion..

i laughed at it when it came out to and i laugh now watching it..
but i wasnt laughing at racism i was laughing at the absurdity of the situation.. the skit doesnt really poke fun at racism it more so blatantly advertises it.. perpetuating it as i said... but i dont feel i have to explain my opinion.. to anyone with similar moral standings it would be clear..

That's not really how satire works though. To an average person, do you think Clayton Bigsby portrays a positive or negative image of white supremacists? Was Tina Fey's act to be taken as an endorsement of Sarah Palin?

psychosisdoses
#12 Posted : 10/10/2009 11:53:46 PM

Derek

Touche Guevara wrote:

That's not really how satire works though. To an average person, do you think Clayton Bigsby portrays a positive or negative image of white supremacists? Was Tina Fey's act to be taken as an endorsement of Sarah Palin?

think what you like