We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does Prolonged sub-boiling heat affect mescalin? Options

DGB
#1 Posted : 8/15/2017 8:30:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just froze and processed my entire pc pach collection cep the tip which left me with an ungodly ammount of tea, but i never acctually boiled it, for the whole process i keept the heat just low enough to not boil the cactus, i did this till it turned from green to light amber, the exstration of the tea only took a few hours but as mentioned i was left with an ungodly ammount of tea to reduce, i kept it on the pre boil with a vortex fan pointed directly into the pot, this took about 2.5 days before pouring the thick reduction into a glass pie pan in a dehydrator its been in there for about 2 days slowly getting harder.

I know people argue back and forth if heat hurts mescline or not, for thoes who do, do you think such a prolonged heat will hurt my exstraction much? I just wasnt sure what i should expect as from what iv read most of the people talking ahout heat degrading mescaline seem to be talking about it in terms of a full boil/simmer. But what about it it never acctually simmered? Or the dry heat of a dehydrator when there almost no water left?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#2 Posted : 8/15/2017 10:10:22 PM

Not I

"Does Prolonged sub-boiling heat affect mescalin?"

No not really. Mescaline is surprisingly stable.

But you know course there is only one way to find out right? lol
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Chaska
#3 Posted : 8/26/2017 5:07:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the salt comes out w boiling heat or less easily, but something strange happens when you evap w too much heat
the effects seem less than compared to when its evapped in sunlight for a week. not sure why
grow plants, make tea, love life