We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
E-Cig: Amazing Atomizer - Divine Crossing v3 Options

OrionFyre
#1 Posted : 5/5/2017 9:07:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I absolutely need to share this miracle with everyone.

I stumbled across someone that had a wax atomizer for his cannabis at a small party. I saw him put some wax in his vaporizer atomizer from across the room and immediately sprung up to pester him with 1,001 questions. The atomizer in question, and the focus of this accounting is the Divine Crossing v3 atomizer.

I bought the atomizer with a sale link floating around reddit, requesting in the comment section of the order page the black version to match my Joyetech vTwo mod. It arrived in very short order.

Upon opening the retail grade packaging you have the following contents securely nestled inside the interior foam liner:
-1 Pre-assembled atomizer ready to go out of the box
-2 replacement ceramic donut coils individually wrapped
-10 replacement screws in baggie
-1 screw-driver
-1 metal spatula which has a through-hole for cordage or keyring
-1 Manual

Me being me, before taking it out for a test flight decided to tear it apart and try to break it before getting to use it.

The atomizer has a mouthpiece which is easily removable from the main body of the atomizer. The friction fit between the two is sealed with two o-rings that appear to be silicone. It's a light friction fit that you should be somewhat cautious of because I have once absentmindedly grabbed the mod+atomizer combo by the mouthpiece and the weight of the mod sent the mod and atomizer dropping to the floor. The mouthpiece has a dome-shaped splatter guard. I am pretty certain that the package included spare o-rings, but I can't say for certain as I lost them if it did (very likely). The body of the atomizer and the mouthpiece are glazed ceramic and glossy in appearance available in white or black.

The atomizer itself has a non-adjustable airflow vent in the shape of the symbols "V3". Opposite of this is a stamped 'ohm' symbol. There are three screws which retain the internal components. Upon removal, the internals reveal the ceramic donut and cup being held into the electrode posts by two more identical screws. Assembly of the atomizer and the replacement of the donut is self explanatory.

The business part of the atomizer is a flat ceramic donut shaped electrode retained in a ceramic cup which has four small holes in the bottom for airflow and the electrical contacts. The two electrical contacts for the electrode are thin nickel wire appearing to be ~28 gauge in diameter which go through the two perfectly sized smaller holes on opposite sides of the cup. Along the other axis are the two airflow holes. The premise being you place your material on the donut, which begins to vaporize the material and the airflow comes up from underneath the donut catching the vapor in the stream. Because of this design one needs to be careful in the amount of material you place in the device, too much and it can possibly drip through the airflow holes and leak out onto your mod. But in the application we're discussing here this shouldn't be a problem on account of our relatively small doses and lack of need for loading multiple hits into this unlike one would do for toking on some cannabis.

In all, before even taking off with this product I am genuinely impressed with it's incredibly simple design and engineering and it's build quality and feel. I am no expert with this vape stuff by any measure.

Now onto what you all wanna know...
"so Orion, how does it work?"

One word: Flawlessly

This thing is absolutely amazing. It's as simple as setting your mod up in Temperature Control mode with the Nickel setting and targeting 300-350f and pressing a button, next thing you know you're in hyperspace. No lighter, no nothing. It makes breaking through absolutely child's play.

The MAJOR benefit I see that this atomizer has over other options is the fact that there's no wick to get clogged up or burned. There's no mixing of spice with e-juice liquid and flubbing up the ratios. And it retains your ability to precisely and carefully control your dosages without accidentally getting too much or missing the mark and getting too little.

My only concern with this thing is that the outside body is ceramic in construction and not metal on account of me breaking things too easily. I am toying with the idea of busting out some stainless 316L rod stock and machining a new housing for myself which is indestructible. But that'll be a pet project.

What's it like qualitatively? Again, flawless. I'll convey the quality aspect with my first attempt with the device, picking up where we left off after re-assembling it from my teardown...

After replacing the three outside screws I grabbed my Joyetech eVic vTwo mod from the shelf and removed the Cubis tank and set it aside. I attached the new atomizer and reprogrammed the mod setting it up into Temperature Control mode for Nickel and selecting 340f for the temperature. I did a few second dry firing of the atomizer with the mouthpiece removed to observe it. Nothing. "Ok kitten" I say to the cat shoving her aside as I make myself a comfortable nest of pillows on my bed.

I retrieve my spice and place 50mg of crystal onto the donut. I tap the button for a split second and the spice oozes out from it's spot glazing over the flat surface of the donut. "cool" I mumble. "Meow" the cat says in agreement.

I return the mouthpiece onto the atomizer and position myself in the pillow nest. The manual says to keep the atomizer "in an upright position while hitting, not at an angle or out to the side for optimal operation and efficient vaporization". I figure I'll heed that advice for spice as well, so I sit up with the plan to lay back when it starts to hit. I'm expecting to take a couple hits spaced apart to see how it hits and how well it vaporizes

I put it to my lips starting to inhale lightly without trying to force it and depress the button. 'one...two...three...four...five...six...' I'm counting in my head knowing my mod has a 10 second cutoff. 'WHY AM I NOT GETTING ANYTHING? eight...nine...ten...' I let go of the button still inhaling and quickly decide i've barely filled up my lungs and depress the button a second time 'one...two...three...ah f*** it'

I let go of the button and take it away from my mouth. Still holding my breath in case I got even a little bit of anything I'm getting ready to take the mouthpiece off... And then i start to feel it. That tension and warmth migrating into my back, up my spine, into my neck.

I haven't even begun to feel respiratory stress from holding my breath and I find my head weighing a metric ton as it teeters backwards and I fall backwards into my pillows as body euphoria hits me like an oceanic wave sent my way by Poseidon himself. and WHAM I was in hyperspace.

To say I was in total shock is an understatement. it hit me faster than anything I've ever experienced and it had absolutely no flavor and went down as easy as sucking in fresh morning air through a drinking straw. I literally went from thinking I got absolutely nothing but air to breaking through in a matter of seconds, and I didn't even remember breathing out it hit so quick.

I come back to this world laughing out loud enough that the cat is standing on the foot of the bed looking nervous and ready to flee. "yes! OH MY GOD YES!!!" The cat flees.

So how about repeatability? just how reliable is this thing? Again, and I know you're getting tired of hearing this word, FLAWLESS. Not including the first time accounting you just read I've used this atomizer ten more times and got ten more effortless breakthroughs. Each time it's the same. Load the spice. press the button. inhale. breakthrough. No fuss, No muss.

In no uncertain terms this thing is absolutely FLAWLESS. It definitely is THE next best thing in hyperspace launch vehicles and deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the hallowed and venerable GVG. Just do yourself a favor and get it. It's your loss if you don't.

Atomizer:
http://ineedhemp.com/pro...-ceramic-donut-atomizer/
*Note: At the time of this writing there is a sale link floating around reddit to get this amazing device for the low price of $26.20, exercise your google-fu.

My mod:
http://www.joyetech.com/product/evic-vtwo/
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 5/5/2017 9:47:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I also got one, but I'm unfortunately not that impressed by it.

I already wrote about my experience with it here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=73640&p=2

I can see it definitely working for DMT if you put, like you did, just plenty in it. But as I described, I personally rather would like to have a way, where I exactly know, how much DMT I finally get into my system.
Or does DMT evaporate good enough that nothing remains in it? Would be really interested in this, for as said in the linked thread, I didn't test it for DMT, but for 5-MeO-DMT.

And as I described, I don't see it for this reason as a good option for 5-MeO-DMT, for which I actually bought it.

If DMT evaporates totally, then it would be an excellent choice!
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

OrionFyre
#3 Posted : 5/5/2017 10:42:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
I also got one, but I'm unfortunately not that impressed by it.

I already wrote about my experience with it here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=73640&p=2

I can see it definitely working for DMT if you put, like you did, just plenty in it. But as I described, I personally rather would like to have a way, where I exactly know, how much DMT I finally get into my system.
Or does DMT evaporate good enough that nothing remains in it? Would be really interested in this, for as said in the linked thread, I didn't test it for DMT, but for 5-MeO-DMT.

And as I described, I don't see it for this reason as a good option for 5-MeO-DMT, for which I actually bought it.

If DMT evaporates totally, then it would be an excellent choice!

I cannot comment on 5-meo.

What Ive been doing is to place my spice on the donut itself and giving it a quick click of the button so that the spice melts onto the disk itself and flows around it.

I just took mine apart for the first time since I got it and I checked the bowl under the donut. All it had was a little bit of discoloration and a light sheen to it I suspect from vapor condensing and coating it. The was no collection of spice in the ceramic dish or on the donut (which was itself a bit discolored and had a glaze to it, but wiped perfectly clean with an alcohol swab).

I will say that my spice isn't a perfect powder and quite tacky when it comes to 'crystals', and therefore much easier to control where it goes inside the atomizer. The last couple times I have been using the provided spatula to pick up my spice. I'll then touch it to the disk and give it a fire at 200f to flow the spice from the spatula. This method seems to be a lot easier than trying to drop the spice onto the ring.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

some one
#4 Posted : 7/26/2017 2:03:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I've also noticed that smoking gear good for nn-dmt doesn't necessarily work for 5meo-dmt and opposite. As for dosage control: just place the desired amount on the ring. If some is left aftwards, simply smoke it off as soon as you resturn (wont effect you) for a clean start next time. 5meo dosages are so small, I don't see much being felt. And if it is, why not increase power?

Well then.. OrionFyre, your excitement got me intrigued. So I ordered the Divine Crossing and tested it on an Evic vtwo mini mod to smoke DMT.

Short version:
Flawless indeed! I prefer this over the GVG, though I must admit I haven't mastered the GVG to the point yet where you always get the full dosage effortlessly in one big inhalation. This device however works without learning curve.

Long version:
Review: 'Divine Crossing v3' vaporizer

Questions:
Which Wattage do you use at 340F and are you able to get all the DMT in one inhalation? Does your resistence also read 0.59 ohm? I forgot to lock resistance at room temp. You think this could have effected the experience?

PS: I like the fact that a company named Divine Tribe made this device for smoking weed extract and called it "Divine Crossing" without knowing its the perfect DMT break-thru device. And the fact that its their third version. 3 - the sacret number of manifestation and creative power. The Hindu symbol "Om" is a 3 written in mirror and symbolizes the first sound of creation. The Divine Crossing has an encraved "v3" on one side, and an "Ohm" (from sub-ohm) on the other side through which the air flows taking you to an other world. Also, on the cardboard box v3 is written in a way resembling Om, with two ohm symbols at each site. So nice! Did the universe inspire the creation this device to smoalk DMT?? Hehe. I couldn't resist to start with 330F/33W power setting.
some = one | here = some | there = one

OrionFyre
#5 Posted : 7/29/2017 3:57:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
Well then.. OrionFyre, your excitement got me intrigued. So I ordered the Divine Crossing and tested it on an Evic vtwo mini mod to smoke DMT.

Hey Someone! I'm so glad it's been working for you!

Quote:
Which Wattage do you use at 340F and are you able to get all the DMT in one inhalation?
My eVic vTwo Doesn't show wattage when it in temperature control mode. that I'm aware of. I have it set to temperature control mode for nickel and I set the temperature. If I'm not mistaken it fluctuates the wattage to maintain the desired temp.

Quote:
Does your resistence also read 0.59 ohm? I forgot to lock resistance at room temp. You think this could have effected the experience?
Yeah somewhere around there. I need to figure out how to lock in the resistance because sometimes it likes to bounce around just enough to trigger the controller to think there's a new coil and ask for user input.

I'm really glad someone else has had a good experience with it and can confirm its efficacy.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

some one
#6 Posted : 8/22/2017 12:32:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And I'm glad you led me to it!

Mine shows temp + wattage. In temp mode voltage fluctuates, while not exceeding the maximum wattage set. Both the temp and watts are shown on the display while not pressing the fire button. I have the newest mini. Maybe you have an older version which doesn't control max wattage? Though I doubt it can't

Resistance can be locked. Manual states how.

What temp are you currently using?

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 8/22/2017 9:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After your Review, I also had to get one. Amazed by the build quality and look. Thumbs up
I've now tried a dry run, setting the temp at 340F, and inhaling warm air only... just that it does not feel warm the slightest! Is that normal? Even after 10 seconds, the air does not get substantially warmer. If i unscrew the mouthpiece, i can tell there is some heating of the coil....Wut?

OrionFyre
#8 Posted : 8/23/2017 3:36:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
And I'm glad you led me to it!

Mine shows temp + wattage. In temp mode voltage fluctuates, while not exceeding the maximum wattage set. Both the temp and watts are shown on the display while not pressing the fire button. I have the newest mini. Maybe you have an older version which doesn't control max wattage? Though I doubt it can't

Resistance can be locked. Manual states how.

What temp are you currently using?

Manual Schmanual. Instructions are for those uninitiated in the art of tinkering. Pleased i figured out that the changing resistance was a poor electrical contact. Apparently I had a screw loose and left a loose screw when I last rebuilt it.
Here's what my screen says
TEMP NI
350F

PWR 45.0w
COIL .63

obliguhl wrote:
After your Review, I also had to get one. Amazed by the build quality and look. Thumbs up
I've now tried a dry run, setting the temp at 340F, and inhaling warm air only... just that it does not feel warm the slightest! Is that normal? Even after 10 seconds, the air does not get substantially warmer. If i unscrew the mouthpiece, i can tell there is some heating of the coil....Wut?

That's perfectly normal in regards to not feeling any real heat in the mouth while firing and has been my experience as well. This is one of the biggest features I enjoy about this thing.

Two people I've let try it (who both have experience with the vapor genie and other methods) were impressed by this. One guy was halfway through his hit and just blurted out "I'm not getting any...." while a cloud came out as he spoke.

I will come clean that since I originally posted this review I've only personally used this atomizer one more time for a trip that left me a little shaken and unwilling to dabble any more. I have however let some people launch with it and all of them enjoyed the simplicity of this ROA. Push a button and inhale.

When I got this I started my temperatures low (200f) and worked my way up to the number I posted in my initial post. But I never really tried any higher temperatures. I just found that inhaling for a count of ten, re-firing immediately while continuing to inhale at a temperature of 350 lead to excellent results. One thing I was planning on doing was moving up the temperature and seeing how that impacted the performance and if it further improved the simplicity of administration by possibly eliminating the need to re-fire mid inhalation. It would be very nice if this thing could just puff up all your spice up into your lungs in under 10 seconds, but I suspect that would lead to too much burnt and destroyed spice.

The way things are looking in regards to my troublesome experience I won't be partaking of the spice for some time and won't be able to push this thing any further. And while I'll be ferrying people to the other side as they ask it of me, I'll just be sticking to the settings and procedures which I know to work reliably and not asking others to be my guinea pigs.

So, as it stands I can only proceed by commenting on my experience and feelings with the device, but I cannot venture into the unknown in regards to tinkering or developing a different administration procedure. But I DO think that this should be pursued because it'd be nice to find a one-hit wonder ROA, one can hope.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

Orion
#9 Posted : 8/23/2017 6:31:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Even though I already have a perfectly suitable device or two, I am intrigued!

I'd love to know how this performs with lower doses to get an idea of it's efficiency. It may easily get you to hyperspace with 50mg, but that's big dose of DMT anyway when vaporized. How about 30mg, a breakthrough? How about toe-in-the-water doses like 10-15mg ?
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

OrionFyre
#10 Posted : 8/23/2017 7:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:

I'd love to know how this performs with lower doses to get an idea of it's efficiency. It may easily get you to hyperspace with 50mg, but that's big dose of DMT anyway when vaporized. How about 30mg, a breakthrough? How about toe-in-the-water doses like 10-15mg ?

That's actually a very good question Orion, (I feel like I'm talking to myself) and one I sort of regret not bring up initially now that I think about it.

Low doses it performs just as well in my experience. I have used it on sub-breakthrough and lower doses as well and found it to be just as effective.

In terms of sub-breakthrough dosing I had some experience with that personally and introducing others to spice and it was effective.

I even enjoyed loading up a 50mg dose (about the limits of what you can manage to keep on the ring) and inhaling and doing just a quick 1-1.5 second pulse and clearing the atomizer to get a slight headspace alteration and nursing it every couple of minutes. Had some good times hanging out with friends and music like this. With some Harmalas I think this nursing approach would have some great potential.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

skoobysnax
#11 Posted : 8/24/2017 11:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any reason to not go with the complete kit? I don't vape nicotine and the machine and GVG have been my main modes of ROA.

Mainly my question is about the Eleaf pico that comes with this. The price for the kit is spot on.
https://ineedhemp.com/pr...onut-atomizer-sony-vtc6/
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

some one
#12 Posted : 8/26/2017 9:26:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to see more ppl are trying this...

ducdevil wrote:
hey guys, thanks for posting all the info on this.

so...to "someone" Smile

i've got the set-up, both the mod (ileaf pico) and the DT V3. i have a couple of questions:

using very fluffy, white spice, it's a fairly large pile of goodness to spread across the donut if one is at a dose beyond 25-30mg. when doing the pre-melt at 200 do you find or worry that some of it runs into the very fine crack between the donut and the outer housing? on mine, there is a tiny gap; seems some of it would run down. perhaps doesn't matter since wherever it goes it will vaporize at the 2nd temp - around 350 you say.

i did a test-run (just to see how it vapes) with just a tiny amount on the donut. melted well as you suggested. i then upped the temp and held down the fire button...there was a small "sizzle" and a wisp of vapor. i don't think anything burned at all - but it happened quite quickly! is that what you've found?

i probably only put 3mg on the donut for this test. pretty soon i'm going to try a mid-size (25mg or so) dose and see where it takes me. just thought i'd ask you this first...

thanks
[source]

ducdevil, my white spice is quite fluffy too. Don't worry, when you melt it, it shrinks into a puddle of oil and fits on the ring. Some can fall in the outer opening surrounding the donut, that's no problem as the heat radiating from the donut will evap it. Just make sure to scrape the powder in the middle hole onto the donut prior melting so you risk inhaling some powder, that's all.

If I were you I would start with 20mg. I keep on finding that the first hit misfires due to adrenaline neutralization, so I prefer a to start with a low dosage first time to get rid of pre-flight fear. When you're happy with the technique, follow with 30 mg.

During the second evening of experimentation I found that 350 F is a bit too high. For me 310-340 F works. Wattage is also important. 31-33W works. I found from previous experiences that if you vape dmt at too high temp, the trip will be very hard to handle. OrionFyre, I think this could maybe happened to you with very high Watt and 350 F. I wouldn't advice > 350 F to try to get all in in one hit. I don't think this is possible. That's a shame. But two hits is good enough, as the device is super easy to use and doesn't take much concentration during the second hit.

Quote:

I find that the device works super efficient. Hold your breath long enough and zero smoke is exhaled. 30 mg is a solid strong dose. 40 mg for me is all I need. 50 mg is probably the max the device can handle. More is not needed.

Gotta run, more from me next time

obliguhl
#13 Posted : 8/27/2017 3:02:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So here is some more data:

eleaf istick pico

280-300F; Mild vapor
310: Picking up the pace
320: I hear a sizzling sound if i do not inhale but just press the button
330: Vapor formation comparable to VG classic
350: Massive vapor so intense it stings my mouth bad

I personally can't imagine how someone won't notice DMT vapor. To me, it burns horribly but it seems to be a bit better if i inhale it quickly enough.

Tried it with 3x10mg and the experience itself was very weak, weaker than anticipated but perhaps due to 5-htp 36 hours ago. Still, i have no doubt that this method of administration is brutally effective. My last try at 330F made me cough - it's DMT clouds on demand.

It can be a bit tricky to take long inhales since its easy to forget the 10 second time limit (wish it would beep after 10s!). I resorted to pulsing...this way the time limit is a non issue and its easier to do it while under dmts effects.

Of course 10mg can be done in one hit rather easily. The real test would be to vape 30mg+ and see how it goes at 340F. I have a feeling 330-340 might be a good range for proper vapor formation.

Another thing: With limonene tainted spice, there will be an oily residue on the donut.

First impression: Very promising!

starway6
#14 Posted : 8/28/2017 1:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this info on the devine crossing v3 sounds impressive .. BUT has anyone tryed to vape an MAOI with the device yet..??

skoobysnax
#15 Posted : 8/28/2017 5:37:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
So here is some more data:

eleaf istick pico...

First impression: Very promising!

Thanks for the info. Found the reddit link and order the v3 and the pico. Cant wait. This morning i finally tried vaping with my GVG, i used a different torch than normal and melted my spice through the disc. A rare misfire but it got blue balls from that... will be glad to see the end of open flame.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 8/28/2017 9:56:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Keep us updated on your attempts. Would be especially interesting to hear how it compares to the GVG. The eleaf box works just fine in case you still have any doubts. Also, at the temps set, the ceramic only gets warm and never hot. So there'd probably be no harm in dropping the apperatus - no chance to burn yourself and no firehazard.

I thought about maybe adding a bubbler piece to see the vapor, but not sure it is really necesserary. I feel that with 330-340F one can draw as if one would clear a bong so rather faster inhales would be possible. But that is of course highly subjective....i think the quicker you can get it in even within one toke...the higher the probability of a strong effect.

Also, if you are vaping a smaller amount, you can premetl at 200 and then coat the donot with molten spice ..maybe this helps in aiding good vaporisation, maybe its overkill - just a thought.

Push button solutions such as this are really the next gen of spice administration if they can fulfill their promise since it does not get more convinient. Small, stealthy, portable - no breaking stuff, more space to focus on what matters Thumbs up

Psilosopher?
#17 Posted : 8/28/2017 11:05:57 AM

Don't Panic

I was pretty disappointed with my GVG. But i think that's because i'm a dumbarse that isn't using it properly. I prefer changa in the bonga.

But this atomiser sounds great for freebase. I wonder if they have a metric version.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

some one
#18 Posted : 8/28/2017 11:06:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post obliguhl!

Quote:
I personally can't imagine how someone won't notice DMT vapor. To me, it burns horribly but it seems to be a bit better if i inhale it quickly enough.

OrionFyre says he doesn't feel any smoke, but I agree with you that you definitely feel the hit. However, it doesn't burn (horribly) with me at all. I find this device works best with clean spike. Impurities will accumulate behind and cause the hits that follow to get rougher. I get the same with the GVG, which is why I burn the mesh clean after each turn. Cleaning the DCv3 is a bit more time consuming, hence pure spice is preferred. Do some clean-up teks.

Quote:
280-300F; Mild vapor

Sound comparable to my experience. 310-330 works well. I don't get pain at 350 as you describe, but again this might be due to your impurities. What's your max wattage at these temp settings? Too high might heat up the coil too quick, surpassing the set temp. When smoking full doses (30mg and above) I find that the intensity of the smokes builds up and peaks after a couple of seconds then drops down again. One time I did my first inhalation at 310 F and the second at 330 F, which worked.

Quote:
It can be a bit tricky to take long inhales since its easy to forget the 10 second time limit (wish it would beep after 10s!). I resorted to pulsing...this way the time limit is a non issue and its easier to do it while under dmts effects.

Personally I look for the shutdown notification by facing the display upwards in my line of sight. Then repress when the time is up. This gives me a better feeling for how much time has passed v.s. pulsing.

Quote:
I thought about maybe adding a bubbler piece to see the vapor, but not sure it is really necesserary.

You mean the one they sell for this device with water? I was thinking to get that to cool the vapor some more.

Quote:
I feel that with 330-340F one can draw as if one would clear a bong so rather faster inhales would be possible. But that is of course highly subjective....i think the quicker you can get it in even within one toke...the higher the probability of a strong effect.

I found that lower range temps work, but require 3 hits instead of 2 to get all in.

Quote:
Also, if you are vaping a smaller amount, you can premelt at 200 and then coat the donot with molten spice ..maybe this helps in aiding good vaporisation, maybe its overkill - just a thought.

Spreading the powder on the donut and melting then creates an even distribution. But using pre-weighed and melted dosages sounds interesting. This is basically what you do with cannabis extracts for which the device is made. Maybe creating pre-melted dmt dosages of 10 mg and inserting 3 for a 30 mg hit?

Quote:
Push button solutions such as this are really the next gen of spice administration if they can fulfill their promise since it does not get more convinient. Small, stealthy, portable - no breaking stuff, more space to focus on what matters

I agree, this is the future.

Keep on sharing experiences and ideas guys Thumbs up

some one
#19 Posted : 8/28/2017 11:21:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I was pretty disappointed with my GVG. But i think that's because i'm a dumbarse that isn't using it properly. I prefer changa in the bonga. But this atomiser sounds great for freebase. I wonder if they have a metric version.

I like changa in tha bonga! The disadvantage is that you need to inhale alot of additional smoke (plant material and harmala). Unlike with changa, vaping dmt creates a minimal amount of smoke which is inhaled much faster and doesn't get wasted on exhales. The faster the smoking part is over, the better. Also, with the DCv3 there is zero smell of DMT in the room. The same cannot be said for smoking changa. How about lacing some herbs with harmalas only (no dmt). Then smoking that in a bong as usual. Followed by inhaling freebase dmt from a vaporizer? You'll have the same effect with less time spent on inhaling dmt.

Metric: the temp can be set to display in deg C.

nonononono
#20 Posted : 8/28/2017 4:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
280-300F; Mild vapor

Great summary of info. Thanks!

123NEXT»