We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction, my story Options

Kanela
#1 Posted : 7/31/2017 4:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello travelers!

At the age of 16 I went to a middle school to learn photograhy. There i met an older woman and we became good friends. She was my first spiritual teacher, i learned from her basics of meditation, reiki, chakras. She taught me about the importance of our thoughts and positive thinking and feeling. The interest to psychedelics started to grow, i was smoking cannabis before but at the age of 19 i had my first mushroom eperience (p.semilanceata). It was very deep and mind altering experience, ego lost for the first time was somehow hard but after, serenity and pure joy came to me. I finally understood the universe, the principles of life, the deepness of existence, and reached all the knowledge there! I fell in love with mushrooms! At age of 21 i met a shaman, he introduced me to Wachuma(San Pedro). It is been 9 years that i actively attend and participate on ceremonies(Wachuma,Aya,MDMA,Spice). Here on nexus i would like to share my knowledge what i learned in this time. I have a good knowledge about growing plants and mushrooms i understand them deeply feel them, feel their needs. I made spice only once so please teach me how to improve. We could share knowledge about life, spirituality, traveling on earth and beyond, about the universe, hyperspace, growing all different plants and lot more!

Peace and Love!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 7/31/2017 4:21:06 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Welcome!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

EntreNous
#3 Posted : 7/31/2017 6:23:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to meet you Kanela. Looking forward to more of your posts. See you around the Nexus!
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskě:nę hę ( Peace)

Espurrr
#4 Posted : 8/23/2017 6:10:32 PM

hello Big grin
i heard you say wachuma, got me
welcome Smile to many moar smoalk sessions