We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus! :) Options

Serotonin Symphony
#1 Posted : 8/18/2017 2:48:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I began my psychedelic quest quite young, cannabis became a daily habit at about 15, which led me along the mellow brick road to LSD(and no doubt some nasty RC's) which seemed to profoundly alter my conscious experience of reality. LSD grabbed me by the hand and led me away from cannabis, away from several other substances that weren't serving me and due to its heavily psychoanalytical nature it led me into some very interesting and transformative experiences.

After that, I found my way into the loving arms of the psilocybin containing fungus. I can only define the experiences as loving now because it seemed to show me the true nature of what I had been symbolically referring to as love, a warm experiential transcendent melting of boundaries between any disparate elements of existence and the ensuing true peace I felt for the first time in my own monkey skin.

Ayahuasca came next, experienced in a classical setting with a shaman and with it came breaking through into spaces not previously explored whilst traversing through the fungus-facilitated entrance to tryptamine land. Strange places inhabited by entities who came offering hyperdimensional exchanges of questionable commerce, unfathomable beauty and also terror and darkness beyond measure. The profound and undeniable experiential validity of these experiences led me to pursue psychedelic knowledge and information gathering in many different forms over my 23 years.

Conversations of this nature seem to ignite my deepest passion in the form of discourse pertaining to the mystery we find ourselves embedded in, moment to moment. I find it interesting that when the memories of these transcendental experiences melt away over time and lose their incredibly vivid and weighted emotional component, my personality is still left changed in a beautiful and unique way, slightly ajar and accepting of the chaos we call life in a strange and deeply sincere reverence.

I will hope to write some experience reports of mine in the near future, I have read many on here and that is my main area of interest, subjective accounts of the mystery. I cannot guarantee I will be the most active forum member in all areas but I would love to contribute where I can, this seems like an interesting technological biome inhabited by lots of my favourite type of humans, the psychedelic intellectual. They seem to arise when intelligence and earnest curiosity confront the mystery and are partially digested, regurgitated and are consequently left contorted, distorted and expanded in all manner of magnificent and unique ways.

I hope to interact with as many of you as I can whilst I am here, Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 8/19/2017 2:52:18 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Beautiful words. Thanks for sharing.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Serotonin Symphony
#3 Posted : 8/20/2017 4:58:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Loveall, appreciate you taking the time to read Smile

Hbar238
#4 Posted : 8/22/2017 8:55:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Soooo yeah. Sometimes after a journey to hyperspace when left looking for words I could have used someone like you around to help me explain my experiences.