We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone! Options

Mysticmac93
#1 Posted : 8/21/2017 2:45:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, so I consider myself pretty experienced with psychedelics (mainly lsd and mushrooms) im relatively new to dmt, I've smoked changa a handful of times and had some pretty nice non breakthrough experiences. But recently I acquired some crystal form and after lots of research thought I would try breakthrough,my first journey was so intense and is the reason I found this site. I plan to share my experiences in detail but long story short I discovered I am autistic via an entity telepathically telling me. I didn't even have to think about it it was 100% clear and suddenly my life made sense, so far I haven't come across anyone who has written about anything similar so if anyone here has experienced the same or something very similar I'd love to have a chat Smile. So anyway I look forward to discussing with and learning from some like minded individuals. Stop

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Erik
#2 Posted : 8/21/2017 5:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Mysticmac93,

I wonder if you checked DSM-5 or spoke to a doctor to verify this diagnosis from another realm?

I think this may not be the right forum to go into the details of autism or medical stuff.

But a dose of healthy scepticism regarding medical diagnosis given by

- an unknown entity
- with unknown credentials
- in an unknown environment
- at the same time possibly being hyper-suggestive due to tripping

might be appropriate.

Erik Stop

Mysticmac93
#3 Posted : 8/21/2017 10:19:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Erik,
at my age a diagnosis is going to do nothing for me but cost money, not long after this I found out it does run in my family I just didn't get told about it for some reason. But whether or not it really was an entity telling me or deep down I had a hunch, and that was just a figment of me in the form of an entity that made me look into it More, I don't know how to explain it properly it was a really weird experience but it was way more convincing than any doctor could ever be and I'm at peace with it.
Thanks for the reply.