We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The Similarities and Differences Between NDEs and Psychedelic Experiences Options

Rising Spirit
#21 Posted : 8/15/2017 4:21:04 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

I'd like to bring my comments back to the OP. While there are many similarities betwixt NDE/OBE and psychedelic/OBE. Primarily, everyone dies eventually and the vast majority of humans have never tripped on any type of Sacred Medicine.

And in this light, near death experiences alone, almost never facilitate entering into sky-high Samadhi states. Whereas, there are many souls who enter into higher frequency states of conscious-awareness, under the enigmatic force of entheogens. This goes back to the Vedic Soma and shamanic encounters during earlier historical periods.

In synopsis, I feel that the experiential modality ignited by psychedelics, are but part of the equation. After my peak experiences, I continue to follow the meditative entrancement, despite the molecule's ending point. Often, I spend hours in deep meditation, post the elevator ride of entheogenic expansion. Thoughts?

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#22 Posted : 8/15/2017 8:24:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rising Spirit wrote:
...And in this light, near death experiences alone, almost never facilitate entering into sky-high Samadhi states. Whereas, there are many souls who enter into higher frequency states of conscious-awareness, under the enigmatic force of entheogens. ...

No entheogens (clinical) death visitors coming back: give or take 10% have NDE.
On entheogens, as you say, 'higher-states' success rate is a ton higher.

I suppose/suggest the 'higher state' is an inter-phase layer between life/death.
-> on e.g. cardiac arrests the body is actually dying and chances to overshoot the inter-phase rise to 90%, the non-NDE experiences right there.
-> On entheogens the body isn't dying, your system as a whole knows that, and success to end up in the inter-phase are thus legion.

Speaking of no-experiences: these also happen under enteogens, the black outs. Another way to overshoot the interphase?

This opens a perspective on the inter-phase itself, why should it be only a thin possibility?
On enteogens one could end up in another corner than on e.g. cardiac arrests, why not. Why should we ever presume that it should be the same? If there are similarities then that could be an overlap between the different corners present in the inter-phase world. 5Meo could have a larger overlap with e.g. cardiac arrests than DMT, hence more similarities found.
Just thinking out loud Pleased

PREV12