We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
too see bee Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 9/19/2009 11:19:36 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

i dont know what it is but even though its been a while and swim only took a tiny tiny fraction of a dose... tooseebee is just the perfect medicine for swim... its like there is a part of swims brain that just does not work very well with out it in there from time to time to give swim a little extra somthing...
like an antidepressent or antianxiety med that you only have to take once and a while but it lasts for a long time.
Swim was just walking around int he rain with some freinds thinking that maybe there is just a part of his brain that is not functional with out it. swim like tryptamines and all but it was not until swim took 2cb and mescaline that everything sort of started smoothing out in his life. things make more sense, swim can handle things emotionally much better... its really the best thing for him...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/23/2009 7:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

someday I will have to try it..I heard from a freind of mine that he liked 2ci more, that it was more friendly..but I also heard its weeker, not as psychedelic..

The 2c's are more amphetamine like than mescaline are they not?
Long live the unwoke.

Touche Guevara
#3 Posted : 9/23/2009 8:04:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is really interested in this one, but hasn't tried it, knows no one with it, and doesn't know of an online vendor that he'd feel safe using. Maybe someday.

soulman
#4 Posted : 9/23/2009 8:20:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking dmt whislt on 2cb is crazt too. It always gives swim this hyperreal reality. This reality gets shifted to a crystal clear, high definition transmision and everything looks brand spanking new. Its really bizzare and you cant believe you eyes when it happens. SWIM really likes. He also gets this a little with changa, but never as pronounced.

Someone told me that this happens because 2cb is a MAOI. Is this true?
You have to go within or you go without

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 9/23/2009 8:40:14 PM

The Great Namah

fractal enchantment wrote:
someday I will have to try it..I heard from a freind of mine that he liked 2ci more, that it was more friendly..but I also heard its weeker, not as psychedelic..

2C-I is more psycadelic than 2C-B.

I think you are thinking of the DOx series. They are more closely related to amphets than the 2C series.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Touche Guevara
#6 Posted : 9/23/2009 9:23:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So how safe can RC's be presumed to be? I mean, not only are they relatively new, there's obviously no FDA testing or any regulation other than a few charitable underground chemists and a whole lot of anecdotes. Does their similarity to known substances provide any assurance that everyone who's taken 2c-t-7 or something won't have their eyes fall out at the 20 year mark?

dread
#7 Posted : 9/24/2009 2:14:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Most of the 2c-chemicals can be safely assumed to be quite safe. They don't seem to have toxic qualities.

Only exception would be the 2C-T-x series, which are more or less MAO-inhibitors. This may cause problems if you overdose, or combine with the wrong chemicals (such as DXM, MDMA, amphetamines in general).

Most of the tryptamines can also be safely assumed to be safe. There's very little variation from the backbones of DMT & psilocin in the most common RC tryptamines.

The only exceptions would be 5-methoxylated tryptamines, especially the higher substituted ones, such as 5meodipt, and the alpha-alkylated ones such as amt, aet, and the worst of all, the 5-methoxylated alphamethylated one, 5-meo-amt.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 9/24/2009 2:24:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I find 2cb to be a very mild experience... kind of like electric mescaline, though it has a much shorter duration, I think the body load is much less than on mescaline, but at the same time the head doesn't feel as clean.

jamie
#9 Posted : 9/24/2009 2:28:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

acolon_5 wrote:

I think you are thinking of the DOx series. They are more closely related to amphets than the 2C series.

Actaully nwo that i think about it the conversationg withmy friend was about 2C-E..he said 2C-I was better..lots of people around here have tried 2C-E..never seen 2C-B around..but from what my freind sadi I was sorta put off from 2C-E..is it worth it??

Is 2C-B still legal? I would like to try it but not from a street source..

Yeah the DOx series I have totally stayed away from..I dont like amphetamines at all..MDMA is even too stimulating for me..I enjoyed it while dancing but sitting down I tented to figet too much and grind my teeth.
Long live the unwoke.

Touche Guevara
#10 Posted : 9/24/2009 2:48:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:

Actaully nwo that i think about it the conversationg withmy friend was about 2C-E..he said 2C-I was better..lots of people around here have tried 2C-E..never seen 2C-B around..but from what my freind sadi I was sorta put off from 2C-E..is it worth it??

Is 2C-B still legal? I would like to try it but not from a street source..

Yeah the DOx series I have totally stayed away from..I dont like amphetamines at all..MDMA is even too stimulating for me..I enjoyed it while dancing but sitting down I tented to figet too much and grind my teeth.

2c-b has been schedule 1 since the mid-90's. There are online vendors, mostly in Asia, but without knowing the legit from the scammers and leos...

jamie
#11 Posted : 9/24/2009 2:52:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm...Crying or very sad..guess it's off my list for the near future at least then...least I still have cactus.
Long live the unwoke.

LiquidxTrance
#12 Posted : 9/24/2009 4:17:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had the pleasure to experience 2c-b on a few occasions. My first time I ended up dosing what was a total equivalence of 48-52mg--three times a standard dose. My thoughts:

2c-b has a very "scientific" spirit. Its creator, Shulgin, really leaves a bit of himself within the compound--I can recall personal "interactions" with him during this experience. It wasn't so much of a conversation or direct communication common to the DMT world, but rather like one was reliving specific mental sequences and thought processes of the man himself.

In short, the best way to explain the knowledge he shared would be to imagine the "real" plane of existence, and the "other" plane which is all that exists beyond this plane--essentially the plane you are catapulted into through the Spirit Molecule. With both of these divided planes, there is the exact center, middle rift of nothingness that separates the two, yet binds them infinitely together. This is what Shulgin wanted to show us through this compound. I specifically remember his joke of "2c-b...tween the rift!", and his "researcher laugh" (anyone who has worked in a lab would know this laugh).

In essence, DMT catapults you over the rift into the rest of what's "out there". Shulgin's creation was a means to literally *stick* you directly on the rift and keep you rooted there. Key note the term "rooted" and its connotations Wink . You could not return to the "real" world, but you could actively observe it for all it was and still reach in and interact with it, like reaching out a window and smelling the fresh spring air. The same is for the "other side". One could actively observe and slightly interact with it similar to the "real" plane. This also accounted for the strange and eerily "real" time-shifty OEV's.

Take note that I do not recommend this high of a dose, as the body load and "push" was incredible throughout the trip. All of this knowledge comes at a price, luckily I had a salted form, and not the HCl binder. All in all this turned out to be a solid 7 hour experience. Below is a sketch that I was told was acceptable to bring back from the experience.

http://img195.imageshack...195/6531/0908091520a.jpg

cellux
#13 Posted : 9/24/2009 8:11:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You say that people who create psychedelics can leave their personal "footprints" in the experience?

What if not only the creators but each of the voyagers can do the same (leave their own markers on that other, drug-specific plane)?

If this is so, the LSD universe should be a quite chaotic place by now. Smile Actually, the more people use a drug, the more varied the experience should be. A drug which is newly developed in the laboratory should have a feeling like being in an empty, hollow building (there was noone there before). Ayahuasca worlds should be full of artifacts of shamanic cultures. etc.

Interesting ideas.

cellux
#14 Posted : 9/24/2009 8:19:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

( Actually, that would be a nice explanation for how the type of LSD blotter can influence the experience. Perhaps the flavor of the experience gets "imprinted" after synthesis by the chemist's first trip. Smile )

LiquidxTrance
#15 Posted : 9/24/2009 4:48:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Think of it like this:

Everyone knows we drop skin flakes, hair, etc EVERYWHERE we go. It's just natural physical regeneration. Its how animals track other animals, and so on. On those remainders remain entire active strands of our DNA--the core of existence and the physical bond that links everything together in the physical plane.

Moreover, Everyone here has some concept of a much larger metaphysical existence beyond this single physical plane. What about our metaphysical "skin flakes" and "hair strands". All of which contain that specific plane's version of the single linking bond. On the infinite number of individually, yet forever-bound planes of existence, this exists for on every little variation and intricacy from the the Small Infinity (the Indepedent) to the Large Infinity (the Oneness).

Our eternally-bonded existence extends much further than many can begin to comprehend.

jamie
#16 Posted : 9/24/2009 5:17:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

see Rupert Sheldrake amd morphogenetic reasonace.
Long live the unwoke.

shoe
#17 Posted : 10/9/2009 12:29:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just wanted to give 2C-B And 2C-i his definitive thumbs up.

2C-B at 3 hours or so for an experience can be used as more of an MDMA type club-drug. And swim just wants to say *AROUGggh* it feeeeels sooo gooood.... extremely comfortable and sexy on the body, very lushious hallucinations aswell. All chubby and tentacles...

2C-i you'd need to be a bit more prepared for though. SWIMS experience of a half dose put him in a place of cosmic turmoil, with some good parts and some bad parts but definately very powerful stuff. Not very visual though, he found. But thats probably due to the reduced dosage.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!