We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Interesting discovery when salting with vinegar Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 8/11/2017 6:31:28 AM

SWIM

I rambled a bit.... there is a TLDR below

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been teaching a friend of mine how to extract spice (see the attached pic Very happy) and he and I decided on salting out the DMT from the solvent with vinegar for a simple resin to apply to "machine balls". (minus the one pull from the picture we got crystals from for fun)

Anyway, well having not extracted in years, I neglected to acquire a vessel suitable to hold and shake both naptha and vinegar, I tried with one but it leaked a bunch of naptha.
As a result of this I left the very-cloud naptha and vinegar sitting together for about 24 hours.
When I returned I transferred it to a better container and shook it, but the naptha did not get cloudy, but the vinegar was very yellow which is usually a good thing.
After separating the yellow vinegar I added some fresh vinegar to the bottom, but no matter how much I shook, the naptha would not cloud.

I then tested what I thought had happened by evaporating both vinegar pulls.

The results:
Pull #1 - 24 hour vinegar and naptha salting - ~1g of golden yellow DMT resin
Pull #2 - 5 minute vinegar and naptha salting - ~10-20mg of solid way substance

I will be doing the same test with my d-limonene pulls.

So this experiment suggests that only 1 vinegar pull is necessary to deplete the VAST majority of DMT from naptha.

How long is necessary? I don't know yet.

One question that this brings up is: Does this "one long pull" method work with hot naptha/d-limonene/xylene/vegetable oil?

Similar to how a few tablespoons of vinegar can dissolve grams of DMT, so can similar amount of the above solvents.

I suppose that unlike the vinegar, these solvents can take of some other not-so-good things like plant oils and non-DMT alkaloids, but is this increased with this method over others?

I don't have the answers right now, but maybe this community does, or could explore it experimentally...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TLDR: While in the tek I wrote I suggest that 3 vinegar saltings should be done for 5 minutes to get DMT from any non-polar solvent, it seems that a single pull over a long period of time works as well or better.

I wonder if the same goes for using the solvent to get DMT from basified root bark...

PS:I hope you guys enjoy the pic, I know it have absolutely nothing to do with 95% of the post, haha.
q21q21 attached the following image(s):
SAM_0140.JPG (143kb) downloaded 243 time(s).
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 8/11/2017 7:57:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A 15 min swirl/shake is usually enough
From Earthwalker tek mini A/B step:
Quote:
place into this acidic water you're naphtha pulls that has been pulled from the basic soup ! 

Important
Now rock or swirl this gently for as long as it takes to fully exchange the saturated naps to the acidic water 
( roughly 10-15 mins )  important pls read below ... ! 
When mixing the dmt enriched nps with the acidic water the fat content and some minuet plant dust ( depending on how finely powdered the bark ) will seperate in between the two layers and if shaken violently or roughly it can break up the brown fatty substance into smaller pieces which will then get caught up and form a fatty emulsion which will be very hard to break and can trap valuable dmt enriched liquid so please mix cautiously

Nice pic btw Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky