We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
anal / rectal administration revisited: DMT as well as bufotenin Options

Entheogenerator
#21 Posted : 9/16/2013 11:56:21 AM

Homo discens

Rectal administration of (freebase) vapors would likely not have any significant difference from rectal administration of freebase DMT crystals. Anybody who says otherwise is just blowing smoke up your ass.

On a side note, Hemorrhoids in Hyperspace would make an awesome band name.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sidefx
#22 Posted : 3/15/2014 10:01:08 PM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

A little off topic
you said my brother that you had tried coca, and mdma rectally
have you experimented with LSD ENOUGH to give an opinion?

[MOD EDIT: This falls under smuggling which is not allowed here.]
as i want to use it for meditation how McKenna suggests.
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

null24
#23 Posted : 3/15/2014 10:46:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Entheogenerator wrote:
Rectal administration of (freebase) vapors would likely not have any significant difference from rectal administration of freebase DMT crystals. Anybody who says otherwise is just blowing smoke up your ass.

Oh man,rotfl!
How long did you wait until you could use that line? Perfect!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Nicita
#24 Posted : 3/15/2014 10:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are actually devices designed for this purpose. The topic of enemas is also covered in C. Rätsch "Encyclopedia of psychoactive plants", in case you can get to it.
It should also be possible to fashion a "machine" attached to a tube, capable of producing pressurized vapor.
Nicita attached the following image(s):
BCMJ_54Vol10_sf_enema.JPG (80kb) downloaded 458 time(s).

a1pha
#25 Posted : 3/15/2014 10:59:50 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

^ It is HIGHLY advisable to give oneself an enema before any sort of rectal ROA. Otherwise, you will waste a good portion of your actives in... waste. Look into the wonderful coffee enema as it opens and cleans the rectal cavity allowing near 100% absorption.

(A coffee enema in the morning is a much better ROA for caffeine as well. It will give you nice skin and a clear head.)
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Nicita
#26 Posted : 3/16/2014 1:18:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another thought: freebase DMT is lipophil.
-Heat up measured amount of cacao butter
-Dissolve measured amount of freebase DMT
-Form into suppository
-Apply
-???
-Profit

I may give this one a try...

a1pha
#27 Posted : 3/16/2014 1:53:05 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Nicita wrote:
-Dissolve measured amount of freebase DMT

You might want to go with a fumarate over freebase. Freebase is going to burrnnnnn.

Your a-hole on fire while entering hyperspace sounds like a bad time.

Razz
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

arcologist
#28 Posted : 3/16/2014 2:24:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried this twice without much success. From memory:

1st try: 200mg DMT fumarate in 1 or 2 ml of water, administered via a syringe (no needle). Some body load, threshold-level visuals, not much else. It is a little uncomfortable but doesn't burn or anything. I think the effects lasted for around 30 minutes total.

2nd try: 300mg DMT fumarate. Similar effects, perhaps slightly stronger, but nothing much more than threshold level. This time I did an enema first for better absorption, but it didn't help much.

Consensus: I believe that rectal absorption is too slow to bypass the MAO metabolism enough to produce any significant effects without an MAOI. I'm not trying this again because it's incredibly wasteful.

Nicita
#29 Posted : 3/16/2014 3:09:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:

You might want to go with a fumarate over freebase. Freebase is going to burrnnnnn.

A single dose dissolved in several g of cacao butter is going to burn that much too? It has the advantage that the butter is absorbed efficiently and fast by the intestines. I would think it is much more efficient, than aqueous solution.

syberdelic
#30 Posted : 8/9/2017 2:38:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

delete me

EntreNous
#31 Posted : 8/9/2017 5:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You read my mind syberdelic. I plan to find out soon using both seed tea and full spectrum harmalol extract. I will be using mimosa tea and dmt freebase orally in conjunction with the harmalol. This will obviously take me at least 3-6 tries to find out what is going on, I'll post results as I do the assays. I might try changing ends and doing harmalol orally and booting a citrate or acetate solution (done with opiates before with no discomfort. I'm not advocating for opiates). This may get weird.
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskě:nę hę ( Peace)

obliguhl
#32 Posted : 8/9/2017 7:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I have to revive this thread.

Some here claim that Harmalas are responsible for the nausea from Aya/pharmahuasca. If this is true, and that anal administration of Ayahuasca does not cause nausea, then one could plug the Harmalas and eat the DMT and get no nausea.

Any thoughts? Any takers?

To my knowledge, that would fail since it would not inhibit mao in the gut where the dmt would be present. The same reason why sublingual harmalas and oral dmt is supposed to fail.

syberdelic
#33 Posted : 8/9/2017 7:51:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

delete me

Sakkadelic
#34 Posted : 8/9/2017 11:12:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the reason why rectal administration is stronger is that most of the dose goes directly to the bloodstream without passing through the liver, does it get effectively redistributed again to the whole body including the stomach? i don't think so, rectal harmalas + vaped DMT would work quite well i think.
i tried rectal harmalas alone 3 times so far and it does work without nausea, it is quite nice actually Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

FiniteFox
#35 Posted : 9/20/2017 5:19:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just had to jump in on this. I've been wanting to start a whole new thread, inviting all the colonic crusaders to start dropping their knowledge, but this seems a good a place as any. Often people get weirded out, as if no-one poops, but I'm good to answer any question as far as I know it. And by any, I do mean any. I wish there was more up-front discussion of this because of how useful it is. I've done rectal MOAI + vaped spice maybe 20 times? Enough to know my way around behind the scenes, if you know what I mean.

And you do.

Quote:

the reason why rectal administration is stronger is that most of the dose goes directly to the bloodstream without passing through the liver, does it get effectively redistributed again to the whole body including the stomach? i don't think so, rectal harmalas + vaped DMT would work quite well i think.

This is my favorite method, plugged inhibitor and vaped DMT. I don't think plugged MAOIs and oral DMT would work, based on solid reasoning of the gut not being inhibited, and maybe the DMT never making it into the blood stream, but I have not heard of one person actually try it.

CALLOUT: If you've ever seen a trip report of an anal MOAI + oral spice, oral MOAI + anal spice, I'd love to see it.

Anyway, as for the MOAI being stronger, I'm not sure I would call it that per se. It's more forceful, but in a slow way, than sublingual. It crescendos, blossoms. Oral MOAI is waiting game then a gut punch, followed by an almost non-consensual opening of the portal - if I wasn't in the zone I'd hurt. This is at least how I experienced them.

Quote:
Some here claim that Harmalas are responsible for the nausea from Aya/pharmahuasca.

I think the truth is that many alks/psychedelics can cause nausea, and certainly eating harmalas does create stomach pains for me. I think that even if the MOAI didn't do it when consumed orally, the DMT might anyway -if taken orally. When I've plugged the MOAI (sometimes dissolved in juice, other times in water), I've never had any nausea. It's darn near perfect ... in its own way. But if you struggle with tummy pains, plug the MAOI. It's almost like a cheat code. But the trip is affected by the ROA - it pulses, goes in waves, not unlike oral MOAI, and for me the trip was much more intra-cosmic inside my body (maybe because the colon/prostate has sensory feeling of sorts, and bloodflow variations can be felt, unlike my stomach lining, which I tend not to feel at all) then externally multi-verse cosmos.

I've found that like sublingual, there is some immediate absorption, and it'll augment a DMT trip if you let it sit in the chamber for 5 minutes, but if you have a clean bowel, you'll get better absorption at 20 mins.

But even weirder, the "harmalization" affects may linger for a long time - like an hour or more. I've found that out the hard way - I did like 30mg plugged harmaline acetate then vaped 40ish mg DMT 30 mins later. (You can tell the harmalas are starting to work by a sort of flush throbbing pulse in the anus - a little like a "whhaaa whaaa wwwhaaa" speaker noise, but in your butt. It's mild-ish)

So anyway, the first trip way good, but I thought I kind of missed my mark, maybe didn't time it right, only had 10 mins of hyperspace, nothing deep. I play around on my PC for 20 mins, enjoying the moderate afterglow and thoughtspace.

Then I decide to clean off the screens, not wanting to waste the little that might still be there.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. The heavy darkness of being folded into a new cosmos held entirely inside my own butthole began. Reality's edges burned out like a short match and I fell deep into the abyss.

That harmala effect was still there, and the little bit of DMT - couldn't have been more than 15-20 mg's - hit with a hammers force upon my consciousness.

starway6
#36 Posted : 9/21/2017 2:31:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
i tried rectal harmalas alone 3 times so far and it does work without nausea, it is quite nice actually Smile

How long will rectal administration of harmala extend the vaped dmt experiance????

I recently smoked a caapi leaf and rue seed extract infused in caapi leaf and vaped a low dose of dmt right after smoking the maoi... and the experiance lasted a good 45 minutes...would anal administration of an MAOI make vaped dmt last longer than 45 minutes in your opinion????/

FiniteFox
#37 Posted : 9/21/2017 5:29:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:

How long will rectal administration of harmala extend the vaped dmt experiance????

I recently smoked a caapi leaf and rue seed extract infused in caapi leaf and vaped a low dose of dmt right after smoking the maoi... and the experiance lasted a good 45 minutes...would anal administration of an MAOI make vaped dmt last longer than 45 minutes in your opinion????/

For me, it doubles or triples my normal "down the rabbit hole" part of the experience. So like 10-20 mins of deep stuff. But the comedown is kinda magical and can be an additional 45-50 mins, with much lighter visuals and trippy headspace. There is a little wobbliness that finally leaves after an hour or so. There is an afterglow past that, but its minor and your mileage may vary.

Sakkadelic
#38 Posted : 9/21/2017 1:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Sakkadelic wrote:

i didn't try it with DMT yet and if i was to try it i'd wait at least 30 mins before vaping, what FiniteFox says seems reasonable.
and FiniteFox what is you method of rectal administration? salt or freebase?
i was using freebase cz i only had it in that form but salting it with vinegar and then i add water 3-4 ml in total, once there was some undissolved freebase and it did burn. next time i will try it with the HCl salt, it should make less volume
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

soul-explorer
#39 Posted : 5/7/2020 8:04:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How much DMT to plug with oral harmalas 30min before?

What are your experiences?

I never got deep into vaping, but 70mg DMT Pharma is where it starts to be strong for me.

Jees
#40 Posted : 5/7/2020 9:21:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use the same amount for oral as for rectal, according to the gusto, between 60 and 100 freebase weight. Since rectal is so much more benign on the body and mind you can handle same weight easily imho.

Last year I've never had to run to the toilet anymore, no hard times to keep it in at the start.

Til now I've only combined harmalas + deems in very same rectal shot, harmalas ca 150mg freebase.
All goes in 2 ml standard vinegar, all fully dissolved.
2 Shots of a 1ml syringe (needless ofcourse)
If there's a lot time available I prefer oral roa.

PREV123NEXT