We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first extraction results : cyb's MAX ION... Low yield help? Options

smoothmonkey
#1 Posted : 2/12/2016 4:23:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used cyb's MAX ION tek to the best of my ability using 100g ACRB. Just scraped my pyrex after RE-X of first 6 pulls, and I am delighted to find nice white fluffy crystals Big grin

I still have another three pulls in the freezer but it doesn't look like much so far. Regardless I am happy with the quality of product I extracted even though it is only about .5g. This seems like a pretty low yield compared to what I've read but I am grateful for the knowledge on how to do this and the community behind it. I can only assume it will get better with practice.

Very excited to try!! Big grin

First pictures are of first six pulls, following photos are after RE-X
smoothmonkey attached the following image(s):
IMG_0916.JPG (2,007kb) downloaded 567 time(s).
IMG_0918.JPG (1,988kb) downloaded 562 time(s).
IMG_0922.JPG (2,874kb) downloaded 566 time(s).
IMG_0923.JPG (1,860kb) downloaded 566 time(s).
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Spaced Out 2
#2 Posted : 2/12/2016 8:55:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks good SM Thumbs up

Safe and happy journeys friend.

smoothmonkey
#3 Posted : 2/13/2016 8:27:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks!

Embarrased having scale issues... finally got it figured out but it looks like I did only yield like .5%...

Any ideas why this may be? Quality of my bark or something I did wrong during the process?

1. warm water bath/Freeze thaw 3x
2. (maybe screwed up here?) Basified with a 50ml H20 and minimal vinegar (small splash) mixture. solution was 3.1 pH -- water bath for 8.5 hours
3. defat with 50ml naphtha
4. added 1L saline mixture (70g NaCl in 200mL hot H20, then 800mL H20 to top off)
5. slowly poured base solution (40g NaOH and 100mL flitered H20). solution had a pH of 12.3 -- water bath 2 hours. I then let it sit at room temp overnight.
6. Performed 6 pulls with naphtha, combined 1-3 in one pyrex, 4-6 in another, cool fanned down about 40% and froze for 48hours. I kept pulls in the fridge while performing the others.
7. poured off naphtha, dried with fan, scraped, re-x'ed

I did another 3 pulls a few days later that yielded hardly anything, maybe 70mg of yellow crystal and goo that I just left as is.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Ancotar
#4 Posted : 7/1/2017 3:51:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoothmonkey wrote:
Thanks!

Embarrased having scale issues... finally got it figured out but it looks like I did only yield like .5%...

Any ideas why this may be? Quality of my bark or something I did wrong during the process?

1. warm water bath/Freeze thaw 3x
2. (maybe screwed up here?) Basified with a 50ml H20 and minimal vinegar (small splash) mixture. solution was 3.1 pH -- water bath for 8.5 hours
3. defat with 50ml naphtha
4. added 1L saline mixture (70g NaCl in 200mL hot H20, then 800mL H20 to top off)
5. slowly poured base solution (40g NaOH and 100mL flitered H20). solution had a pH of 12.3 -- water bath 2 hours. I then let it sit at room temp overnight.
6. Performed 6 pulls with naphtha, combined 1-3 in one pyrex, 4-6 in another, cool fanned down about 40% and froze for 48hours. I kept pulls in the fridge while performing the others.
7. poured off naphtha, dried with fan, scraped, re-x'ed

I did another 3 pulls a few days later that yielded hardly anything, maybe 70mg of yellow crystal and goo that I just left as is.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello! I realize this particular topic is over a year and a half old, but ran across this on random, and just wanted to share what I learned in my experiences.

Please refer to the following:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=35224&find=unread

I hope this helps!
"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

Sandgrease
#5 Posted : 8/8/2017 12:03:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just started a salty STB...

1. 70G of lye was added to 1200ml of water
2. 130G of ACRB was added, stirred this off and on for about an hour
3. Then added 300ml of water saturated with 60G of salt and stirred it up
4. I need wait a few days to do my pulls, probably should have waited... I have the alkalinity holds till then.

GreenDMT
#6 Posted : 11/14/2017 10:28:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that to much time in base soup can affect the yeld, I usualy let it more that an hour,maybe base media will deteriorate also the molecule. Just saying

Reincarnated
#7 Posted : 11/15/2017 6:55:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GreenDMT wrote:
I think that to much time in base soup can affect the yeld, I usualy let it more that an hour,maybe base media will deteriorate also the molecule. Just saying

This i don't believe to be true.Confused I have let basified soup sit for over a week with no effect on yield (IME)
I may be a poor man but when I close my eyes im sleeping in the palace of kings

blue.magic
#8 Posted : 11/15/2017 8:51:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reincarnated wrote:
GreenDMT wrote:

This i don't believe to be true.Confused I have let basified soup sit for over a week with no effect on yield (IME)

There are people letting it sit for 2+ weeks and still getting good yields.

It seems DMT is not that type of molecule affected by high pH environment (like e.g. mescaline).