We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Results Table from Cactus Analysis Options

urtica
#1 Posted : 5/26/2017 7:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey folks-

I made up a table of my results for all the Trichocereus clones that I have extracted and had tested by Energy Control so far. It is arranged in order of potency.

You can view the process that these numbers came from here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=71353

<3 ~urtica
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

urtica
#2 Posted : 5/26/2017 9:25:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see that you can't see it unless you are a logged in member...

I'll try to get it in a public format but copy & paste looks like shit...Thumbs down
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

DansMaTete
#3 Posted : 5/26/2017 10:27:42 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

I love your work ! More, more, more Smile

Screen shot is your friend

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

urtica
#4 Posted : 5/28/2017 3:45:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! I will be sending more samples off to Energy Control pretty soon here.

If you or anyone else is good at interpreting mass spectra then we could figure out what some of those mystery alkaloids are...

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/28/2017 11:09:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wooow that is excellent, very easy to read and get the info! Im gonna add this to the first post in the cact analysis thread Smile

urtica
#6 Posted : 8/1/2017 11:02:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Latest. Move over Lumberjack.

Maybe someone can screen shot this or tell me how? Embarrased

DansMaTete
#7 Posted : 8/1/2017 11:27:28 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

JustAnotherHuman
#8 Posted : 8/2/2017 1:55:39 AM

You create your own reality

Thank you for doing this urtica! We definitely need moar of this on the nexus!Thumbs up
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

urtica
#9 Posted : 8/2/2017 5:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You are welcome!

I have been doing the math to figure out mgs mescaline per foot of cactus, it is interesting how it kind of levels the playing field between some of the clones and species.

urtica
#10 Posted : 8/2/2017 5:23:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also brewed up some PC recently and it sure was active, at a dosage that this chart says is not possible, so what's up with that?

urtica
#11 Posted : 8/2/2017 6:17:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here it is with the mgs per foot...

Bigflip1991
#12 Posted : 8/2/2017 9:47:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good stuff.
You can pick all the flowers you want but you can't stop the spring

DrSeltsam
#13 Posted : 8/3/2017 12:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally, I am not sure how much I would learn from the mescaline content per foot. As the diameter of the cactus is not taken into account, this might vary a lot between cuttings.

I would go so far to say that even per kilo is not the best measure. The active compounds seem to be are concentrated under the skin. Thus, having a bigger diameter will make the cactus less potent per kilo.

I have two suggestions for a reasonable measure:
1.) percentage of mescaline in the first 3 cm of the outer cactus flesh. I guess this is impractical.
2.) mescaline / kg /volume [cm^3] - not sure how practical this is.

Plotting the second measure against the the volume of the sample should tell us if the assumption is correct and the mescaline is only in the outer parts. If the relationship is proportional, it is in every part of the cactus. If the ratio goes down with volume it is only in the outer skin.

Do you still have the exact sizes and diameters of your cuttings?