We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recent Trips Transmuting Options

Final Incarnate
#1 Posted : 7/29/2017 7:02:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dose threw load in genie .

1st hit pushing up
2nd hit pushing up i feel Sshura and pull the Unrivaled Sexy Magnificent Supremely beautiful being she is into me.

We put god to sleep . i take over and peel it off of me, and throw up its energy.

i then transmute my own food made from "hyperspace"

3rd hit 4th hit and 5th hit .

take my serpent form .
pushing up . i get greeted by a male Serpent . We road hiss snarl at one an other, then bow to each other and wave bye bye.

i feel the hyperspace around me declare it no good. i squat low to ground, and Transmute, forming ball orb energy . inhale rush up to my feet and road hiss snarl and stomp .

Hyperspace now my vibe.

i begin doing work . im speaking in tongue, using the body as an instrument, and moving the energy downward with unrivaled tenacity for various things,

some of the "energy" im transmuting, i took my fangs and injected my Venom into it and sent it downward .
during my transmuting, i feel a wall vibe come and have a feeling it is some wanderer from earth who is also tripping at same time and they some how connected to my vibe. ( was mostly blank energy prolly some dumb ape using my homeworld as a damn museum

i chanted then roared hissed snarled and blew them away .

this happened again l8r but told this new blank energy to keep away in watch n try it.

my whole trip was pretty much that, was constantly hitting genie during it, am usually in "hyperspace"/ Homeworld for several hours .

ofc some flirting with Sshura

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Infectedstyle
#2 Posted : 7/30/2017 6:39:30 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Sounds interesting dude