We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
my pet hates about the nexus Options

Jorkest
#61 Posted : 10/6/2009 10:34:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha i thought it was kind of a funny thread starter..i think its funny that people reacted so strongly on some cases...both really...

dmt is what it is...and i have no idea what that could be!
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Aegle
#62 Posted : 10/7/2009 10:36:04 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

shoe wrote:
I'd like to add, that doing what you know is for a good cause, like trying to save the whales, fighting landfill sights or whatever
really makes you feel better about who you are, too.

That has to be one of the major differences about who I am now, and who I was when depressed: im doing something worthwhile now.

Shoe

Good to hear man. Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

«PREV234