We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Magic Options

DOS
#1 Posted : 10/5/2009 7:18:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM says: So I was making some sergeant pepper's tea, and decided to not acidify the tea because I've never done LSA. I ended up playing guitar for hours today, and WOW, I feel nice like sugar and spice.Smile Very relaxing, and euphoric...perfect for breaking through the mundane walls of a daily grind to find creativity and unwind. I have some more sergeant pepper's tea in the fridge acidified with lemon juice to a pH of 2.8. I hope that does the trick to convert the LSA to LSH.
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 10/5/2009 4:18:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I need to try these one day..I tried like 4 years ago 2 times with only very minimal effects...I had one very stong trip with moring glories though.
Long live the unwoke.

DOS
#3 Posted : 10/6/2009 4:34:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What can I do to immediately counteract the sedating qualities of HBWDS? I dosed 5 again which previously felt quite nice but this time it s feeling way too strong and I need something to pick me up. Any recommendations would be greately appreciated.
Surprised

jamie
#4 Posted : 10/6/2009 5:23:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

if you add peppermint to the tea(fresh peppermint I think is required) there is speculation that LSH is made...which is more like LSD and more stimulating than LSA..

When I took morning glories it was anythng but sedating once it really kicked in, my seeds were not old though so I think they still had lots of LSH in them..

I think the seeds actaully contain LSH and it degrades into LSA over time..most vendors prop have seeds that have degraded a bit..

There is a thread called organic LSD or something about making the tea with peppermint to creat LSH..the peppermint has acetaldehyde which creates the reaction..

Other than that I dunno? maybe some cacao or a bit of coffee..
Long live the unwoke.

kemist
#5 Posted : 10/6/2009 7:09:21 AM

John

DiscipleofSpice wrote:
What can I do to immediately counteract the sedating qualities of HBWDS? I dosed 5 again which previously felt quite nice but this time it s feeling way too strong and I need something to pick me up. Any recommendations would be greately appreciated.
Surprised

ILPT using tea,coffee and yohimbe power(10:1 extract from yohimbe bark, lipase and lecitin) so far. Next time he would like to employ ephedrine hcl or 6% standardised extract from Sida Cordifolia.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

DOS
#6 Posted : 10/7/2009 5:01:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
if you add peppermint to the tea(fresh peppermint I think is required) there is speculation that LSH is made...which is more like LSD and more stimulating than LSA..

When I took morning glories it was anythng but sedating once it really kicked in, my seeds were not old though so I think they still had lots of LSH in them..

I think the seeds actaully contain LSH and it degrades into LSA over time..most vendors prop have seeds that have degraded a bit..

There is a thread called organic LSD or something about making the tea with peppermint to creat LSH..the peppermint has acetaldehyde which creates the reaction..

Other than that I dunno? maybe some cacao or a bit of coffee..

SWIM says: Yes, I got the idea from the organic LSD thread, and those who posted said that the pH needs to be acidic around 4. The tea I made the first time had a pH of 7 so it was primarily LSA working in me. The second tea which I acidified to 2.8 was also extremely sedating so I'm sort of confused. I had the deepest trip of my life on this tea. I'll post the write up in the organic LSD thread.

kemist wrote:
ILPT using tea,coffee and yohimbe power(10:1 extract from yohimbe bark, lipase and lecitin) so far. Next time he would like to employ ephedrine hcl or 6% standardised extract from Sida Cordifolia.

I actually ate cacao nibs immediately after. Thanks for the recommendations guys, I'll have to look into Sida Cordifolia...I've never heard of that, but maybe I've heard its common name.

۩
#7 Posted : 10/7/2009 5:11:02 AM

this medicine is a great launch pad for the spice.
also greatly alleviates arthritis.