We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
FOX NEWS FREEDOM WATCH PRO CANNABIS Clip Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 10/7/2009 3:22:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 10/7/2009 4:53:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

nice...good to see some unbiased coverage for once..the only thing I dont agree with fully is regulation..I dont want to be forced to buy my cannabis from the man..I want to be free to grow as much as I want.
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#3 Posted : 10/7/2009 5:59:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
nice...good to see some unbiased coverage for once..the only thing I dont agree with fully is regulation..I dont want to be forced to buy my cannabis from the man..I want to be free to grow as much as I want.

Yes I almost dropped dead when I watched it never would have expected such a intelligent stance on the war on drugs from fox news.

The second clip is also good it makes the point that the war on drugs is funding
the terrorists if drugs were legal the taliban and alqueda(sp) would have no opium market and a lot less $ to make bombs and train poor illiterate people to join them in killing.

PEACE
MV