We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some questions about my BT experience Options

Levidehaan
#1 Posted : 7/24/2017 10:47:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there,

You can read my personal introduction here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=76195

So I had an extremely intense breakthrough experience which really scared me, but also made me feel so humble and happy I am alive.

During my experience I remember I screamed and cried very very hard and loud, I fought really hard and was struggling during the episode of choosing between the matrix world and this earth living. I am wondering because my BT was also an out of body experience, If I was screaming in my experience, at the other side, or in the room where I took DMT. Because there was no tripsitter I cant ask somebody.
Someone has experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

To live you have to die first

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 7/26/2017 2:42:37 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

It kinda depends on the person.

I've had experiences where I've been sure everyone in the neighborhood heard me vocalizing, come out only to have those present tell me I've been laying there silently the whole time.

In other cases I've seen people vocalize/scream/laugh/cry/speak in tongues and sometimes it relates to their experience and sometimes they have no memory of any kind of vocalizing whatsoever.

I'd say as a general rule try to smoalk in places where you can scream bloody murder without alerting/alarming others.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 7/29/2017 12:37:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quoting dreamer042:
"I've had experiences where I've been sure everyone in the neighborhood heard me vocalizing, come out only to have those present tell me I've been laying there silently the whole time.

In other cases I've seen people vocalize/scream/laugh/cry/speak in tongues and sometimes it relates to their experience and sometimes they have no memory of any kind of vocalizing whatsoever."

I haven't read of many folks here who own-up to vocalizing. (Thanks for that word, by the way.)

I vocalize. My wife has told me she thought I'd be hoarse when I came out of the 'quiet room'.

And the noted 'general rule' is indeed followed.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)