We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Faces of People Seemed to be Masks Options

What a substance
#1 Posted : 7/28/2017 11:59:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is the hallucination the entity, or is the cause of the hallucination the entity?

I am continuing to make my own little contribution to this fascinating mystery that is the DMT experience.

https://www.academia.edu/3405667...eople_Seemed_to_be_Masks

Some of you may like my writing: Big grin

And some of you may not: Razz
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/28/2017 3:01:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

Please dont use the Nexus as an advertisement platform.

You've started 5 threads lately and they were all about yourself, your books, your talks.. And you left most of those threads alone and didn't follow through, while several interesting points of discussions were made, constructive criticism, ideas and most importantly, unanswered questions..

It would be more beneficial for everybody if you would participate in the discussions, that way we can learn, and so can you.

What a substance
#3 Posted : 8/19/2017 5:43:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am here now! I am always willing to discuss DMT. And despite forming definite opinions based on the findings of my own research, I understand the intellectual merits and benefits of remaining open-minded.
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE