We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
just want to make sure I got everything ready before first journey... Options

lukx
#1 Posted : 6/8/2017 10:38:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there Smile Last after gathering information on DMT I decided to prepare everything to do it right Smile
SO I would like just to make sure I got things in order and I understand the procedures before doing my first journey. SO I really would appreciate any feedback.

I got Glass Vapor Gene and VaporGenie Concentrate Pads.
So to make sure I got this right.
1) I take pad , hold it with for example pliers
2) put DMT in it and heat it up with torch lighter at the bottom so DMT melts into pad.
3) place pad inside GVG
4) close GVG with ceramic filter
5) heat up ceramic filter with torch lighter and slowly start inhaling.

How does it look?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Drowning-man
#2 Posted : 6/8/2017 12:29:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never used one of those but ive used the machine. Just make sure to use just enough heat to vaporize. If you do it right the vapore will be extremely smooth if you torch it it will be harsh and taste horriblealso hold each hit in 10-20 seconds.
Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. REVELATIONS 22:1-2(Holy Bible)

lukx
#3 Posted : 6/9/2017 4:18:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So maybe I should use normal lighter for melting and vaping instead of torch ?

Drowning-man
#4 Posted : 6/9/2017 5:01:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely
Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. REVELATIONS 22:1-2(Holy Bible)

Cosmic Muse
#5 Posted : 6/10/2017 6:00:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a GVG and have used it successfully with both a torch lighter and a regular lighter. I actually prefer the torch lighter for DMT (prefer bic style lighter for cannabis) although you need to make sure you don't put the flame too close to the the ceramic. It's hard to see the entire flame so keep a good distance. I like to start off far away and slowly bring it closer until the ceramic just starts to glow, then back off slightly so it's just above that point. You will figure out your preferred technique with practice. Obviously if it's too harsh you will want to either back up some more or use a bic style lighter. I prefer the torch lighter to the bic mainly because I feel like you can get more DMT at once and this allows you to have a break-through experience more easily.

As far as inhaling goes usually the slower the better. I take a big breath and blow out all the air in my lungs before taking a hit, then slowly inhale over a period of 10-20 seconds, making sure to fill my abdomen with air first and not my chest. If you try to inhale the air into your stomach and work your way up you will be able to take a longer, deeper inhalation.

Anyway those are my thoughts. Read through this old thread if you want more information on GVG techniques: https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8730

Alternatively to smoking freebase you can make changa which is my preferred method. It's way easier to smoke and isn't harsh at all when smoked out of the GVG. You don't need a pad or choreboy either, only a screen.

Drowning-man
#6 Posted : 6/10/2017 4:08:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My best pipe ever was the maching made out of a helix pipe piece. Such smooth vapor it feels like yer inhaling air
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&m=812330#812330

Drowning-man
#7 Posted : 6/10/2017 4:08:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My best pipe ever was the maching made out of a helix pipe piece. Such smooth vapor it feels like air

Drowning-man attached the following image(s):
images-25.jpg (6kb) downloaded 91 time(s).

blue.magic
#8 Posted : 6/10/2017 5:20:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes GVG works perfectly - I used normal pipe lighter but hemp wick also works (though it takes longer to heat it up and it's not safe without sitter).

Have you seen the drugslab video? They use the GVG:

lukx
#9 Posted : 7/27/2017 9:51:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

blue.magic wrote:
Yes GVG works perfectly - I used normal pipe lighter but hemp wick also works (though it takes longer to heat it up and it's not safe without sitter).

Have you seen the drugslab video? They use the GVG:

sweet, thank you for the video I was looking all over for something like that.
This coming week I will finally do my first DMT Smile

vert green
#10 Posted : 7/27/2017 6:44:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There's an overabundance of folks here who can, and will, give lots of technical expertise.
That's not me.
I'm going to suggest that your preparations also include a spiritual aspect/grounding. I personally am not a fan of the recreational view: of taking any given substance and hoping for the best.
It's my experience that the mental, and spiritual state of a person is perhaps more important than the technique of how it gets ingested.
Given enough time, and trials, your technique will be honed. You will find the elevation you're looking for. Yet finding proper rituals in preparation of your voyage should be simultaneously honed as well.
In the sense that driving a car is more than simply putting it into gear and then blindly driving, ingesting an entheogen is something that should be taken seriously...
or as seriously as one would be behind the wheel of a large automobile.
So, being prepared is extremely important.
I personally view a voyage while on psychedelics and entheogens as a path to knowledge. Preparing for a voyage on an entheogen is preparation for taking a trip to knowledge.
There's plenty of things in this life which are legitimately fun. If one is simply looking for a fun time, perhaps boating, or cycling would fit the bill. Ingesting an entheogen for "fun" is likely to have undesirable consequences.

Ok, so what kinds of spiritual preparations should one make?
These are all suggestions:
Invocation.
To invoke the help and aid of whatever benevolent entities are there to help in the human's growth. Assuming you know the time and place you'll do this, then make a reservation with your Higher Self, with whatever benevolent entities are there to help you in your search for knowledge; a reservation with them to attend you and watch over you.
Fasting.
While nutritional fasting is recommended, it is optional. Mental and spiritual fasting are extremely important to me. This would be a personal ban on watching, or listening to things not intended to encourage your spiritual growth. Such things to avoid are those showing, glorifying the excesses of society, things extolling greed as a virtue, for example. One can not "unsee" anything, so s/he should be careful on the mental and spiritual intake prior to a voyage.
Personal inventory.
Again optional, but highly recommended. The idea is to uncover and to deal with those elements of one's personality which the one has tried to keep hidden. DMT, in all it's various forms in my experience, are like truth serum. No thing lay hidden while inside the field of the vegetal, or the DMT flash. The DMT will allow one to resolve the issue, yet issues can't get swept under the rug, with desirable consequences.
Setting.
Sure, we talk a lot about setting of the place to do the blast-off. All of which applies here. What I am going to say about the setting is that prior to blast-off, it is strongly suggest, and highly recommended to establish a safe perimeter within which is the field of your experience. On a real, physical level, it is important to establish the "safe perimeter", and to declare with clear intention, where the boundries, physically, of your experience will be. If this voyage is to take place out in the woods (truly ballsy!!), then in the course of establishing your perimeter, it is wise and advised to use the trees as your sentinels, the guards who physically watch over you as you blast-off. Giving the trees names, and describing what of them you what them to do, to me have been important in keeping me safe during these times.
Positive mindset.
It's not the physical presence of the trees themselves which keeps you safe and secure. Yet it is the establishing of this perimeter, with the force of consciousness applied to the situation, which keeps one safe. Consciousness runs the day, when in the Astral realm. Spoken forth on Earth, causes to to be so in "the heavens." The equation is: as above, so below. Speaking forth the perimeter, also comes with the necessity to envision, picture-forth what you want to see happen.
Using benevolent forces.
A positive mindset applies during the voyage as well. If one has made solid preparations in this respect, then calling-forth the benevolent entities DURING a voyage becomes no problem, as they will already be there, and ready to usher you into a sacred space of growth: of love, light and wisdom.
Set your grounding cable.
When, or IF, things get rough, then it is important to picture a grounding cable attaching you to the middle of the Earth. If you can, picture a cord of pure white light, infinitely strong, which is attached on one end to your solar plexus, or your heart center, which then travels through the planet, extending all the way to the core, which is then affixed to a large precious gem: a diamond perhaps, or huge ruby, or sapphire which is perhaps the size of a basketball anchored into the center of the Earth. Before blast-off, it is highly suggested to picture this grounding cord, at work; feel its effect. If/when things get rough, picture this cord at work, grounding you to Earth, to the love of our Mother.

An analogy may be helpful.
I am told that entheogenic substances, whether it be LSD, DMT, hoasca or other, are portals. These are inter/hyper-dimensional portals where one travels to anytime, anyplace.
Often this is what happens. Someone taking a recreational voyage winds-up "anyplace"; which is to say: in the wrong place for that person. Taking a voyage through this portal allows one to share the consciousness and experiences of all those who have ever taken the substance--to good, or bad effect.
Because of the non-locality nature of these substances, one can share in another's trip--for good or bad. The unpredictable nature of recreation is this way, that there's not a guarantee you'll be happy where you land. Without any spiritual or mental preparations, the "vehicle of departure" is quite likely to take you to a strong experience had by another person/being. This is akin to getting on the wrong train and it taking you to...where ever.
I personally am not a fan of the "wind-up wherever" approach to ingesting an entheogen.
The Omniverse will always provide the answer. This is the easy part. Ask, you shall receive.
The real problem comes once you know. Playing dumb is no longer an option.

Another
#11 Posted : 7/27/2017 7:12:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...=mobile_posts&t=8730
Thumbs up
Don't believe everything you think.