We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sacred space Options

raven44
#1 Posted : 7/26/2017 5:57:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, fellow light beings.

Propelled by a new found passion for life, the study of fungi being the main catylst, here I am. Pulled in a way I've yet to fully integrate, driven by the divine. Pulling splinters of society from my mind and body, a desperate attempt to reach the higher states of awareness/conciosness. Blissfully unaware, seeking the truth, reality.

I feel forever indebted and grateful to fungi, for their guidance and presence. Without them, I surely would not be the same.

I love all walks of life, you name it. Connecting with them all would be a dream come true. I want to help people expand their conciousness, and help people to understand how to heal their bodies so they can expand their minds. I want to help people break free from the societal chains which are wrapped around their minds. For me, not much is better than feeling someone realizing they have found the truth of the matter. That “ahh hah” moment or that twinkle in the eyes...I want to change, I want to change others. I want to chase the light and help fill my fellow human beings with light as well.

Universe, I love you.

I'm here to study entheogens, spiritual science, and to read other people's opinions and perceptions of topics. Trip reports are interesting also, ultimately learning is the goal here. This site is a wealth if information, I am delighted to be a part of this community

I have years experience with fungi, cacti, and many plants. I’d like to take up growing lichen one day as well I enjoying “growing” all types of organisms although I’m not big on captive animals unless they have ample space which for many creatures cannot be easily achieved imo. I think of it more so as creating plants ect not growing but bringing life to.. love em Smile

So I look forwards to bringing some of knowledge to this table. I would very much like to seriously begin cacti tissue culture work. I see there is a great thread about it here w several experienced individuals I would love to chat w. I would eventually like to do some free analysis of plants ect such as is being done here currently. That topic I have not yet looked into much at all. I will def need to begin reading some new books and I’m very much looking forward to having that ability to do so this year Smile

See you all around ❤️

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

EntreNous
#2 Posted : 7/30/2017 11:43:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. I can feel your pure intention. Love you too.
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskě:nę hę ( Peace)

raven44
#3 Posted : 7/30/2017 6:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel you as well, brother. Smile

raven44
#4 Posted : 4/1/2019 4:47:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just taking a moment to to love the nexus ❤️ some more lol 🌵 🍄

raven44
#5 Posted : 4/14/2019 5:52:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Soon, I will be posting my findings on wether ozinated water can effectively sterilize pereskiopsis explant tissues on agar.

This will be just to play around and see if I can have the explants remain on agar for a month or more without contamination using only RO water that has been ozinated. I will use diff concentrations of ozone. The machine I have is from company called “AtoZ” and I have the “aqua 1” machine it’s quite versitile.

Soon I will be obtaining some cytokins and auxins haven’t decided which ones I’ll use first yet. I will supplement MS media. For now I’ll play with ozone. Prob just make some thick petris.

I would also like to add on a completely diff subject. Shungite. Shungite has been shown to conduct electricity. It had also been shown to enable electric motors to run more efficiently.

PleasureAndBliss
#6 Posted : 4/14/2019 7:40:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I feel forever indebted and grateful to fungi, for their guidance and presence. Without them, I surely would not be the same.

Hey raven !

Could you please tell me more about your relationship with mushrooms ? How they made you grow as a human been? I'm beginning a relationship with them, and had already been blessed by the resurgence and cleaning of deep buried feelings. I hope I will continue to grow with them, and I'm extremely interested about healing mushrooms stories !

Wish you the best !

raven44
#7 Posted : 4/14/2019 10:36:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Certainly I’m delighted that you ask, it has triggered me to now reflect upon myself in ways I hadn’t so thank you.

I would have to start with microdosing. I engaged in that practice each day for a year or more didn’t keep track exactly. During which time I resolved a lot of anxiety and emotions I would normally introvert. I found myself literally laughing at my own “old” thoughts and breaking out of them finding new ways to think about reality left and right. As a whole they have slowly but surely helped me to want to be a better person so that I could make that change. The more I’ve eaten them, the more I have learned to respect them and to have an intention behind the experience each and every time. “To never just eat them”.

I’ve been picked up by mushrooms if you will and shown how I was falling into a depression. I’ve been taught personal lessons relating to my relations with loved ones. It’s a never ending relationship. They helped me to respect and appreciate all life and people as well as helped me dissolve my anger. They’ve helped me basically do a 180 turn in my life it’s really a lot to consider and more to put into words. I love them dearly, like the love I have for my mother that just comes naturally without second guessing or even needing to consider.

Lately I’ve been experimenting with other plant friends that are new to me and I’m due for another experience with the fungi. They’ve helped me to heal myself and my emotional blockages and I still have work to do. Then according to my understanding the real progress can begin

What a great question, the question is better than the reply perhaps

PleasureAndBliss
#8 Posted : 4/15/2019 7:19:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've extremely pleased if you found my question useful to articulate your relation with them !

Actually I can already relate with some of the points you mentioned. I feared the psychedelic experience for years and years before giving up this fear one or two month ago. I deeply want to heal myself from some fears that stayed with me for years. The mushrooms "laughed" with me at some of my neurotic ways of functioning. More self-humor have already been a great teaching I'm trying to apply right now in my life. Such a blessing.

I've also been interested about the therapeutic qualities of 2C-B Myron Stolaroff mention in his book "Thanatos to Eros". I may try this compound also, maybe easier to meditate on this than mushrooms, but feel they have so much to offer.

Thanks for the sharing ! Pleased